SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
CARE
Ladywizard 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:05 pm   

I got bad HAT as well this morning... I snaplinks so went from back and started working way forward no breaks 20th link from back was HAT and followed normal directions got "I have nothing for you"

Tsai 
Gamer God

Helped: 7 times
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:03 pm   

Strange....

I haven't had any bad HAT since Yarold fixed the problem...
All worked for me as they should...

(Just thought I mention that too, might help the admins solve the problem for others :wink: )

stompi 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:45 pm   

and again a not working hat

Ehryn 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:16 am   

Tsai - all the ones I've had have been working perfectly as well :)

engelina 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:03 am   

i have not had any hat trouble either..maybe the faulty hats only appear around a certain time, or something like that?

No rules, although for our allies i ask to please show a link in dynasty.

LoneWolf 
Global moderator

Helped: 1
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:33 pm   

I have had no problems since the fix *touches wood*

Ashuran 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:22 pm   

I just got the 'I have nothing for you' error again today... :mad:

filmore 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:34 pm   

So far I've had no bad HATs .. how many bad ones did you have so far Ashuran, and is there a pattern???

Ashuran 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:43 pm   

So far the only HAT I've received today was an error, it's the first since that day when everyone was getting them all the time. I really hope the next one doesn't error out too.

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:54 pm   

Ashuran wrote:
So far the only HAT I've received today was an error, it's the first since that day when everyone was getting them all the time. I really hope the next one doesn't error out too.

I have had now 199 HATS, i have never a error, only when it is my own fold.
Think about the following things

1 when you click the links, do not more as 30/35 then open every link one by one, and do what you have to do.
2 do that always within 30 minutes, if you wait longer, you get that error, you talk about.
3 write always something in the empty slot in the HAT link, dos not matter what you write.
4 when you have a HAT few minutes before the reset, wait than till after reset, you have 30 minutes so time enough.
when the reset is past you write something in the empty slot and close the HAT

Ashuran 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:14 pm   

I know all that stuff. I did everything right, I still got the 'I have nothing for you' error.

It might have been lag related this time... but if it happens again there is likely an issue that is not with me or my connection.

kismetigs 
Gamer

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:02 am   

I also got the same bug as last time. I responded right away and got the "I have nothing for you" glitch. Hopefully it will be fixed just as quickly this time as it was last time and our bad tests will be corrected in our score.

Wildthing 
Gamer God

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:55 pm   

Im sorry; I have nothing for you

Have a nice day!

got it just now and I only had like 4 links open *ugh*

Darrel 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:19 am   

My last HAt was 2 days ago :lol: and it was Ok

Zaefyr 
Gamer

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:18 pm   

I'm new here, so I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question, but around how many HATs can one expect to get in a week? The first, and so far only HAT I got was at least 3 days ago and I haven't seen another one since, even though I go through each and every link I click. Am I doing something wrong? =/ I want to complete more HATs to increase my CARE (because, well, I do care XD), but I'm starting to wonder when I'll ever see another one. I'm pretty sure I did my first HAT correctly because I didn't get the "I have nothing for you here" error as others have mentioned, so I just want to know if this low number of HATs is normal or not.

Thanks to anyone who can fill me in on this. :)

TiddaMouse 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:29 pm   

Zaefyr wrote:
I'm new here, so I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question, but around how many HATs can one expect to get in a week? The first, and so far only HAT I got was at least 3 days ago and I haven't seen another one since, even though I go through each and every link I click. Am I doing something wrong? =/ I want to complete more HATs to increase my CARE (because, well, I do care XD), but I'm starting to wonder when I'll ever see another one. I'm pretty sure I did my first HAT correctly because I didn't get the "I have nothing for you here" error as others have mentioned, so I just want to know if this low number of HATs is normal or not.

Thanks to anyone who can fill me in on this. :)

It is quite random. Took me a long time to rack up my first 10 HATs. If you're clicking every link available you should be seeing atleast one a day. In saying that though, there are days when I do not see any as there are days when i see 3 or 4 hehe. I know it isn't much help, but it is random, so it's hard to pinpoint a correct amount based on days and how much you're clicking. Just know that it is normal for you not to see one every now and that there will be days when you feel like you've seen too many hehe. ^^

Zaefyr 
Gamer

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:57 pm   

TiddaMouse wrote:

It is quite random. Took me a long time to rack up my first 10 HATs. If you're clicking every link available you should be seeing atleast one a day. In saying that though, there are days when I do not see any as there are days when i see 3 or 4 hehe. I know it isn't much help, but it is random, so it's hard to pinpoint a correct amount based on days and how much you're clicking. Just know that it is normal for you not to see one every now and that there will be days when you feel like you've seen too many hehe. ^^

Thanks for the quick response! Makes me feel a lot better now. XD I guess I'll have to keep on clicking, then!

Ehryn 
Gamer God

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:04 am   

You know, so far it seems most people are saying they're getting the faulty HATs within only a few minutes of the window loading - whereas I usually leave mine for ages (cause I'm doing other stuff in IE and forget to check FF) and when I see them I think 'oh no, it'll probably be too late now' and they work perfectly...

Perhaps it's not a "it's too late" problem, it's a "you're too quick" problem X3

If you're getting lots of faulty HATs, I'd suggest trying to leave them a little longer (say, 10 mins or so?) and hopefully you won't have any more problems, if anyone still is :3

purplemkayel 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:22 pm   

I haven't been getting any faulty ones, at least not since they were fixed. I usually do them within a minute or two, so I don't think it's time related.

Phara 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:23 pm   

50% of my Hats are "I have nothing for you" so basicly dont know why we still get Hat's , i care and get "I have nothing for you" Makes me think twice on those hat links ;)

Reply to topic