SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
CARE
Salisona 
n00b

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:15 am   CARE

Okay. So. My CARE is 22/23, or 95.65%. Following this in my profile it -should- tell me that ALL all links are displayed as it previously has. However, when I logged on tonight, it is saying NOT all links are displayed. The percentage has not changed a bit, and it was not saying this earlier. Anyone know why this is.

If this was asked in another topic I'm sorry, I don't really have the time to look

-Salisona

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:24 am   

It means that you've received an HAT but it hasn't been displayed for you. (not properly loaded for some reason).

Therefor it wasn't calculated in your care and it stayed the same.

Salisona 
n00b

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:26 am   

...Live As If You Will Die Today...

Jeff 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:27 am   

I can sympathize with you Salisona!

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!

CARE IS 74/82 90.24% NOT ALL LINKS ARE DISPLAYED.

This really stinks considering I supported the admins when many were condemning them for instituting HAT/CARE. I am now wondering if my allegiance was misplaced.

-Jeff

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:28 am   

1 of the reasons it can happen is because of lag or bad connections.

It's very hard to fix that.

Ashuran 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:32 am   

I'm not lagging and I've had it happen to me twice today, and possibly more times that I wasn't shown. My CARE is all messed up too now. Fantastic.

How can I fix it? It's going to affect my performance for my dynasty, and I may lose my position over it. It's not fair.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:36 am   

Ashuran wrote:
I'm not lagging and I've had it happen to me twice today, and possibly more times that I wasn't shown. My CARE is all messed up too now. Fantastic.

How can I fix it? It's going to affect my performance for my dynasty, and I may lose my position over it. It's not fair.

When a HAT wasn't displayed, it's not calculated and will not effect your care.

Ashuran 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:39 am   

Ah it's just the ones that came up 'I have nothing for you' then... it's not just me that's been having this happen today, either...

kismetigs 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:41 am   

I am very upset. The only HAT I did not do was the very first one because I did not know what it was. I just had one come up and when I typed in the box and clicked on the button, it said "I'm sorry I have nothing for you." When I checked my care it dinged me for not doing it! Obviously this is some sort of glitch, but will this show up on my record forever? :(

precious 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:54 am   

My care says "19/19 100% NOT all links are displayed"

And I can't figure out why I'm not going to get all links now.

I've not been lagging or had a bad connection...and I filled out the two HATs I got today...with positive results.

help?

Sevensins 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:02 am   

Ashuran wrote:
Ah it's just the ones that came up 'I have nothing for you' then... it's not just me that's been having this happen today, either...

I just got one of those as well. I saw it, typed a random word I thought of off the top of my head (uhh "cashcow" this time, I think lol) in the box and got "I'm sorry I have nothing for you." :(

precious 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:08 am   

gah!!!

I just got one..like *just* now...immediately typed in "good evening" and hit submit..maybe 10 seconds lag time..."sorry, i have nothing for you"

This is NOT fair!!!!!! :evil:

Can someone please tell me what the purpose of the care is again? I click all the links inside the links, I fill out the HATs as soon as i get them....and now this?!?!

*fumes*

EDIT:

Maybe it is setting us up for failure even though we DO care....Grrrrrrrrr

thepossum1 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:34 am   

Well it doesn't explain my not having ALL displayed. I had 1 HAT today, it did display and gave me the screen telling me to leave now. I've never gotten one that didn't load. Haven't had any tabs that showed error--all tabs displayed the link I clicked. scratching head on this one--I LOOK for HAT on the tab so I can do them first!

lunastrixae 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:42 am   

I got the "I have nothing for you" HAT thing twice tonight and was dinged both times for it. I was at %60 this AM. (took me a while to figure out HATs when I was new). I've been trying to make my CARE better, not WORSE.

Now "not links are displayed" is in my profile as well. I thought you didn't lose links if CARE was over %25 anyway?

Note: Oddly enough, I just noticed I can still click on interactive links like weedwar, even though the profile says 'not all links are displayed'. Mystery.

CoCo 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:13 am   

I have this problem tonight. I had 62/81 and around 75%, All links displayed, tonight I log on and get a HAT. I only snaplink 6 links at a time so my computer doesn't mess up so it couldn't have been more than a few seconds before I got to the HAT. I did what I was supposed to and it says "I'm sorry, I have nothing for you". I checked my profile and now it's at 62/82 NOT all links are displayed. Something is wrong because I've never had a problem before.

rikiki 
Gamer God

Helped: 3 times
Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:17 am   

I got "sorry I have nothing for you" also when I enter something for HAT.

Tsai 
Gamer God

Helped: 7 times
Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:20 am   

Can someone please help me understand what is going on and why something has been changed about the HAT and CARE thing?

I got an HAT, it is normally displayed, filled it in, but got the message: I have nothing for you
And this happened within 2 minutes after getting the HAT, while you normally have 30 minutes to fill it in. Why was this changed?

And also, now I check my CARE in my profile and it does say I missed another HAT, so it did count this one as being missed and even more it is now saying that NOT all links are displayed anymore while I have a 98% CARE ratio!!
To my knowlegde above 25% should display all links. Why is this changed?
How can someone with a 98% care ratio NOT be seeing all links??

Because the only answer from Metalteo I read here so far is that it isn't calculated, but this HAT was definately calculated in my CARE while I did nothing wrong and my CARE is now definately saying I am not seeing all links anymore.

So metalteo or Yarold, could you please look into this and update me (and the others that are having this same issue) on any changes regarding the HAT and CARE thing?

Thanks a lot in advance!

precious 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:28 am   

Tsai wrote:

Because the only answer from Metalteo I read here so far is that it isn't calculated, but this HAT was definately calculated in my CARE while I did nothing wrong and my CARE is now definately saying I am not seeing all links anymore.

Mine seems to have been calculated BEFORE I got the HAT.

THAT is what upsets me the most....

rhicat 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:44 am   

I would like to understand what is going on as well. According to my score, I've missed only 4 HATs ever (back when it first started) with my percentage in the high 90s. My profile states that 'NOT all links are displayed' yet I'm seeing the same links as always - action and non-action.

Maybe its just simply a typo?

EDIT: I just got a HAT page now, typed in what I always type ('anything') and got the "I have nothing for you" page. Now my CARE rating says 94/99, meaning I've missed five total.

Add me to the ranks of annoyed users.
Last edited by rhicat on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total  

mynamehere 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:15 am   

I got the same thing. I was at "46/47 97.87% ALL links are displayed" and when I typed into the box, I got the "Sorry I have nothing for you." Now my care is "46/48 95.83% NOT all links are displayed"

I don't have a lag or bad connection.

Reply to topic