SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Clicks not counting
Orphiania 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:02 am   Clicks not counting

I just did 57 clicks (viewing, continuing etc when needed) and only 11 of them got counted.

Edited to add: I know that for certain, because I started to think something was going wrong and kept a tally, but actually I've done about 300 clicks and only 130 got counted.

I seem to be getting credits, but when I check my Dynasty page, the "Clicks done" figure is not right.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

The links don't appear again when I refresh the page, so I don't want to keep clicking tonight and losing all the available links.

Also, I don't want to get booted from the MMC Mob for not having done enough clicks for the day. :sad:

2nd edit: Also, I noticed I was on 130 "clicks done" and I clicked 7 myminicity & miniville links, and then I was still on 130.
Last edited by Metalteo on Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:55 am; edited 2 times in total  

ppj2005 
Gamer Legend

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:11 am   

I will let the admins answer but I do not think you need to worry about being kicked.

Orphiania 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:18 am   

ppj2005 wrote:
I will let the admins answer but I do not think you need to worry about being kicked.

Thanks ppj2005. That helps to know that. :smile:

Tsai 
Gamer God

Helped: 7 times
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:29 am   

Orphiania,

You get a credit for every click you do, but not every click counts for the 'clicks done' mentioned on the dynasty page.

Only the clicks you do on links belonging to members of your dynasty or allied dynasties will count for the 'clicks done' number on the dynasty page.
And only those clicks will count for your personal average.

So the 'clicks done' will never equal the total amount of clicks you do, since also a lot of links you click on don't belong to a member of your dynasty or allied dynasty.

Nothing to worry about. It's just how it works.

Orphiania 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:36 am   

Wow, Tsai, I didn't know that - thanks!

I guess that's why I've seen people talking about "dynasty clicks" - I didn't realise that figure is just for dynasty clicks. I wondered how they knew how many they'd done - I thought that was the total figure.

Thanks again!

ppj2005 
Gamer Legend

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:40 am   

Sorry, Orphiania, someone should have told you that earlier. Any more questions feel free to mail me on Yarold's, pm me here, or you can even look at my profile on the forum and contact me through yahoo or icq.

Orphiania 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:50 am   

ppj2005 wrote:
Sorry, Orphiania, someone should have told you that earlier. Any more questions feel free to mail me on Yarold's, pm me here, or you can even look at my profile on the forum and contact me through yahoo or icq.

Thanks heaps, ppj2005! :smile:

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:02 am   

Answers were correct only clicks from own dynasty members and allies do count for the dynasty and it doesn't matter on what page you click them, aslong as they're a member.

Orphiania, a little request from me, will you please not use the darkred colour I'm using. Especially when you're editing your post. It makes it look I did it. I've changed the colour to normal red in your post.

Orphiania 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:15 am   

Metalteo wrote:
Answers were correct only clicks from own dynasty members and allies do count for the dynasty and it doesn't matter on what page you click them, aslong as they're a member.

Thanks, I was wondering about that.

Quote:
Orphiania, a little request from me, will you please not use the darkred colour I'm using. Especially when you're editing your post. It makes it look I did it. I've changed the colour to normal red in your post.

Sorry about that. I didn't realise you use that colour. :oops:

Reply to topic