but why?
Last edited by DemonicJ on Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total  

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:03 am   

Quick search found THIS

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

LegitBallin 
n00b

Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:14 am   

it was just a bad script....lol it was wanting u to d/l to index of the game cuz he messed the script up and it would do it randomly but the server has been reset and most bugs have been removed chec it out yourself

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:58 am   

LegitBallin wrote:
it was just a bad script....lol it was wanting u to d/l to index of the game cuz he messed the script up and it would do it randomly but the server has been reset and most bugs have been removed chec it out yourself

Can you send me your links in a PM, so we can check them out. thunderarena has been on this site for a long time, we'll be more the happy to allow your game again when this problem is fixed.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:05 pm   

I'm sorry but we've checked your the site and the suspicious script, that caused the game to be disallowed is still there.

http://yarold.eu/Foto/other2/ta.jpg

DAcs 
Gamer

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:52 am   

yeah, you have right, gostly used scripts from www sources for his game. That`s why, from other internet sources, some clickers were received some files and cookies. If you`d opened them with a text editor you`d saw that it would have written on first rows other adress, but not TA`s adress. You did a good decision to deny thunderarena links at that moment. If you think that thunderarena isn`t a threat for clickers anymore, please check again( an example of link: www.thunderarena.com/page.php?id=xx{replace xx with a number from 1-89}) .
Due many bugs, (since 2 days ago) gostly had to change the login system, actually the whole game system back as it were in round 1, just with few small updates....
it would be nice if you`d re-check it.

If you think that it is still a possible threat i respect yours decission.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:50 pm   

DAcs wrote:
yeah, you have right, gostly used scripts from www sources for his game. That`s why, from other internet sources, some clickers were received some files and cookies. If you`d opened them with a text editor you`d saw that it would have written on first rows other adress, but not TA`s adress. You did a good decision to deny thunderarena links at that moment. If you think that thunderarena isn`t a threat for clickers anymore, please check again( an example of link: www.thunderarena.com/page.php?id=xx{replace xx with a number from 1-89}) .
Due many bugs, (since 2 days ago) gostly had to change the login system, actually the whole game system back as it were in round 1, just with few small updates....
it would be nice if you`d re-check it.

If you think that it is still a possible threat i respect yours decission.

Please use only 1 topic for the same subject. I've copied and past your post in the other topic abuse, I did asked you to post it in.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.