Link Exchange
Nedren899
n00b

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:28 pm   Link Exchange

Why does my threads keep being deleted?

Use this link exchange:
[its a bad place for your advertisment]

The more members, the better.

(ps, you won't get banned for stupid reasons, like here)

bagga
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:39 pm   

lol, better you read rules :roll:

http://www.thunderarena.com/page.php?id=3223
http://omega.darkthrone.c...345G30277D30345

Nedren899
n00b

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:25 am   

Or should I? I dont care about being banned, thats what proxies are for. I just need some more members for my link exchange. From the looks of the posts here... Yarold's isn't working all that well.. but I'm not 100% sure.

shotgunna
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:40 pm   

That's because your an idiot. How many clicks does the other one get you a day? Maybe what, 5? I can get 200+ daily here.

Now you see. That one is a piece of crap. Because it is a major rip-off of Yarold's. You want to know why it's a major rip-off? Because someone like you made it to screw Yarold's.

Either way. You're a noob and always will be one. How about trying a link exchange instead of just making a new one.

Oh by the way... It's not working?
Quote:
7189738 clicks since 11.03
41240 clicks today
3458 registered

Now, stop trolling and get off the forums you faggot.

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:38 am   

I so totally agree...I registered for this site to check it out...it needs work but then again you know that...my problem and i caution anyone thinking of joining...

First
Quote:
I dont care about being banned, thats what proxies are for.

Who in there right mind would trust a creator of any program that admits to cheating??

second
Quote:
I just need some more members for my link exchange.

It is sooo uncool to come into one exchange advertising yours...any gamer with one once of integrity would see how very stupid and unprofessional this is. Like walking into Walmart and advertising Zellers

third
Quote:
From the looks of the posts here... Yarold's isn't working all that well.. but I'm not 100% sure.

The problems with yarold was server related...and you are right, you are not sure...and it is mighty presumptous of you to even write this...yarold works fine for those that do NOT cheat. Your exchange is currently having problems due to the server...I got the message when i logged in that it is running slow.

Now in saying that...I think it is great that you start a new link exchange...and I hope it improves (still new) but more importantly...I hope your professionalism improves.

Yarolds does work and admins are allowed to take time off so things may not get done right away and posts at times go unanswered for days...but for the most part I think we owe a thank you here for providing a site that is free and helps those that play the games. I think what we get for free is far greater then we have a right to expect and i am tired of hearing the whining by people that don't get their posts answered in a day or two. This is not as far off the topic as it seems...I read your forum posts and this was one of the biggest complaints about yarold's which by the way, is unprofessional that you have a thread flaming another site and that you participated in the conversation....Anyone that takes the time to learn can program an exchange...But running it in a mature manner is totally differant.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.