SWLE
Link exchange

Banned accounts - Mad about this....

Icesky - Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:11 pm
Post subject: Mad about this....
Look, Me an my brother both have an account on Yarolds. At first, I let him use my account. But then, I replaced him link with my Valenth for his DragCave. But, it wouldnt replace back, so he made him own account. And, then I couldnt change my valenth link to my Dragcave, witch is the reason I use Yarolds. But, I had to use his second E-Mail witch is similar to the first, and my username was similar to my first one. So, his account and my second one was banned. But I only made the second account because I couldnt replace my links! I didnt know how, an whenever I replaced it, the Valenth stayed. I have no idea what happened because no where explains anything abou that. So, now his dragons arnt getting views! I dont care if you banned my second account, because now my first works, but could you at least let him use his account? I dont think it was very fair, considerering nowhere does it talk about replacing current links. Im new to Yarolds. So, please unban his. I dont think I have any proof we are to different people, but, could you for him? I seriously didnt think this would happen.

Thanks, if you help,
~Icesky~

TiddaMouse - Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:18 pm

In case your accounts become unbanned. Read; http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4129

You can usually find your answers within posts in the support sections.

Icesky - Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:46 am

Well, I really hope they are unbanned. If they are, I will be sure to look at that!
Metalteo - Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:10 pm

Link from chocolatedragon has been removed so you can use it again in your main account, like you always did.
Stick with 1 account only thank you.