FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Moved by: DemonicJ
Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:40 pm
Human awarness Test
Lurkily 
Gamer

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:31 pm   

I understand that; some problems are always going to be newbie problems, 99% of the time, and veterans can often have a hard time relating to them. But as someone who's been a professional troubleshooter and technician before, I know that when people complain that they're having a problem, being discourteous while making assumptions about what they're doing wrong is dangerous, for two reasons.

First, because discourtesy makes a statement about what kind of person you are, particularly when directed at someone who's asking earnestly for help. Second, your assumption that you know what you can't possibly know for sure also makes a statement about what kind of person you are. Especially if you're wrong.

minh-phuoc 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:22 pm   

@Lurkily:
I think you misunderstand my meaning.
Ladywizard didn't said that she had not CARE% shown in her profile, I didn't think about this possibility. After that , you took the pic and Ferrari explained for you.
I said need to pay attention to know what the next action to do with the games links, all of us need to do like that. I didn't mean to be impolite to anyone here.
Sorry that I couldn't help you to figure it out, and Ferrari did it so well. Thanks Ferrari :grin:

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:16 pm   

minh-phuoc wrote:
@Lurkily:
I think you misunderstand my meaning.
Ladywizard didn't said that she had not CARE% shown in her profile, I didn't think about this possibility. After that , you took the pic and Ferrari explained for you.
I said need to pay attention to know what the next action to do with the games links, all of us need to do like that. I didn't mean to be impolite to anyone here.
Sorry that I couldn't help you to figure it out, and Ferrari did it so well. Thanks Ferrari :grin:

You know, I like to help when i can :wink: little job can do a person a great pleasure

minh-phuoc 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:23 am   

That's OK Lurkily, I understand, thx for your apologise
Basically, we love peace here :wink:

chudziaczek 
n00b

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:27 pm   

Where can I put in a claim about wrong HAT work (maybe). When I inserted text and clicked button it said:
Im sorry; I have nothing for you :(

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:34 pm   

chudziaczek wrote:
Where can I put in a claim about wrong HAT work (maybe). When I inserted text and clicked button it said:
Im sorry; I have nothing for you :(

That is not wrong working HAT lol.
That means you have wait to long, you must fill in within 30 minutes , otherwise you get the text'' I'm sorry; I have nothing for you.

♥ Ferrari ♥

chudziaczek 
n00b

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:26 pm   

Ah so.

Thx.

[ Added: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:35 am ]
Again
Im sorry; I have nothing for you

:( :( :(

But this time there was only 1 or 2 minutes between open page and click. :-(
Added
Maybe that was old link from another session ?
http://swle.yarold.eu/care.php?id=1221639780
No matter :-)

DARTVENOM 
Gamer

Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:14 am   

Russian (Translation by DrChes and Sosnoviy-Bor(aka DarkAngel) from Russian Mafia Dynasty): http://myminicity.my1.ru/forum/11-54-1

Last edited by DARTVENOM on Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total  

tinnidawg 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:26 pm   

Could some ne please tell me what we are supposed to do when the following games come up:

Outwar
    Gladiatus
    La Brute

I don't speak the language and did not want to click on those links without knowing. Thank you, in advance

minh-phuoc 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:22 pm   

tinnidawg wrote:
Could some ne please tell me what we are supposed to do when the following games come up:

Outwar
    Gladiatus
    La Brute

I don't speak the language and did not want to click on those links without knowing. Thank you, in advance

Nothing to do with Outwar and Gladiatus links after clicking them. With La Brute, choose 1 of 3 items to feed the animal (you can see 3 images), whatever is ok. If they are fed already (you see only 1 image), nothing to do then.

tinnidawg 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:42 am   

Thank you for the reply. I just wanted to make sure my clicks were useful for them.

vecchioirr 
Gamer

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:49 am   

Traduzione italiana di VecCHioIRR
Tutte le immagini sono una creazione di Lurchman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carissimi,

Vorrei affrontare ancora una volta il tema "Hat", il test di percezione umana; questo perchè ho visto e sentito che alcuni di voi non hanno ancora compreso l'effetto di questa nuova impostazione all'interno del proprio profilo.

Quindi, cominciamo dall'inizio.

Quanti tipi di link sono disponibili su Yarold?

Ci sono 2 tipi di link da cliccare su Yarold: i link che contano direttamente per il proprietario (Esempi: Myminicity, miniville, Outwar, Valenth, Monzoo, World Battle Ground, Outcraft, Convierte un animal, My 3D city) e i "link di azione" (Esempi: Weedwar (immagine n ° 1), Fowar o Warcity (immagine n. 2) o Warcity (immagine n.3), Dark Throne, criminals, mafianeagra, Dinomon, Familia Mafiei, eSkey, RP future, Dragon Cave e altri).

I clic fatti sui "link di azione" non contano direttamente per il proprietario. Per dare al proprietario del link il valore del click fatto, si deve compiere qualche operazione aggiuntiva nella pagina aperta.

Yarold dà il conteggio del credito a chi ha effettuato il clic su tali link dopo alcuni secondi (come potete vedere in basso nell'immagine. 3), ma per il proprietario del link il click è inutile se, prendendo l'esempio dell'immagine n.3, non si clicca sul pulsante "Doorgaan".

i proprietari di tali "link di azione" (link per i quali si deve compiere un'ulteriore azione nella pagina aperta) hanno notato che sempre meno persone compiono l'azione necessaria, perchè chiudono in un colpo solo tutte le finestre aperte con l'uso di snaplinks, Flashblock, closetab e speedclicking (con il limite di 100 link per pagina); questo comporta che Yarold link exchange diventa sempre meno utile per loro.

A questo punto Yarold ha avuto l'idea di fare un test casuale, chiamato HAT, "Human Awarness Test" (test di percezione umana). Non esistendo una soluzione tecnica per verificare se si compia o meno l'azione richiesta all'interno di tali "link di azione",Yarold ha messo a punto una pagina che assomiglia un po' ad un gioco di guerra contro i robot, nella quale si deve scrivere una parola qualunque nell'apposito campo e poi si deve fare clic sul pulsante. Tutto questo va fatto entro un certo lasso di tempo. Se si effettua tale operazione nel tempo previsto, il "Care factor" all'interno del proprio profilo aumenta, altrimenti diminuisce.

Qual è l'effetto del "Care factor"?

Se lo scopo è quello di ottenere un'alta media dei clic in una Dinastia Yarold, l'effetto è grande.
Se il proprio "Care factor" è inferiore al 25%, infatti, non si avrà la visibilità di tutti i links. Più diminuisce il "Care factor", più diminuisce il numero dei "link di azione" visibili. Questo significa che non si potrà mai raggiungere un'elevata media di clic nella dinastia.

Quindi, se non si comprende come facciano alcuni membri della propria Dinastia a raggiungere i 600 o a superare i 700 click di media, la spiegazione è che il "Care factor" di tali membri supera il 25%.

Come si può aumentare il "Care factor" ed ottenere la visibilità di tutti i link, al fine di fare clic su di essi?

Si ha semplicemente bisogno di eseguire il test di percezione umana fino a quando il proprio "Care factor"non raggiunge e supera il 25%. Quindi, se si fa clic su una pagina con 100 links come nell'esempio, sarà poi necessario controllare le pagine e, se appare quella dell'"Human Awarness Test", eseguire il test.

Se, invece, non si vuole eseguire il test o se non si ha bisogno di visualizzare tutti i links, è sufficiente impostare nel proprio profilo il campo "All links & HAT:" su "NO". In tal modo i "link di azione" non saranno più visibili.

Con quale frequenza si presenta il "Human Awarness Test"?
In maniera completamente casuale; a volte in una giornata non si presenta mai, oppure una volta sola; altre volte fino a 3.

Quale è l'aspetto dell'"Human Awarness Test"?

Come si fa a portare il "Care factor" di nuovo oltre il 25%?
Continuando a cercare la pagina del "Human Awarness Test" e ad eseguendo il test. Si dovrà essere pazienti perchè saranno necessari più tentativi per visualizzare l'"Human Awarness Test".

Quindi, da tenere a mente: Solo le pagine H.A.T. sono responsabili dell'aumento o della diminuzione del "Care factor". "Care factor" inferiore al 25% = non tutti i link sono visualizzati = bassa media e pochi clic nella Dinastia.

Se avete domande siete pregati di inviarmi una e-mail e risponderò ad ogni richiesta.

Saluti

CHIETI, e ti sarà dato!
Last edited by Alba on Sat May 14, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 3 times in total  

vecchioirr 
Gamer

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:01 am   

is a duty for a SHOGUN!

CHIETI, e ti sarà dato!

Pimousse 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:47 pm   

Hello,

A member of my dynasty asked me for a spanish translation, and I don't speak spanish.
Perhaps a spanish spoker could make a translation?

It would be a good help for all the spanish members.

Thanks

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:50 pm   

Pimousse wrote:
Hello,

A member of my dynasty asked me for a spanish translation, and I don't speak spanish.
Perhaps a spanish spoker could make a translation?

It would be a good help for all the spanish members.

Thanks

I try long time to find one for the Spanish, but I don't know anyone.

sasyville 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:28 pm   

I gotta say I'm not spanish, so I really hope my translation is not full of mistakes. However, it should be good enough to be understood. Cheerio! ♥

Traduccion en español de Sasy
texto original de Lurchman

¿Que tipo de enlaces estan disponibles en Yarold?

Tenemos dos tipos de enlaces para clicar en Yarold:
- algunos que contan directamente para el proprietario, como: Myminicity, Miniville, Outwar, Valenth, Monzoo, World Battle Ground, Outcraft, Convierte un animal, My 3D city;
- otros se llaman "enlaces de accion". Esos enlaces no cuentan directamente para el proprietario. Clicando esos enlaces tenemos que hacer algo en la pagina abierta para dar el valor del clic al proprietario. Ejemplos: Weedwar (imagen n.1), Foxwar, Warcity (imagen n. 3), Dark Throne, Criminals, Mafianeagra, Dinomon, Familia Mafiei, eSky, FutureRP, Dragon Cave y otros.

Yarold te cuenta el enlace despues de algunos segundos (como se puede ver abajo de la imagen n.3), pero para el proprietario del enlace es inutil a menos que clicamos (para usar lo ejemplo en la imagen n.3) en Doorgaan.

Desde que usamos SnapLinks, Flashblock, Closetab y Speedclicking y cerramos todas las pestañas abiertas - especialmente con el nuevo limite de 100 enlaces por pagina - los proprietarios de los "enlaces de accion" han notado que siempre menos personas hacen la acción y este significa que lo intercambio de enlaces de Yarold es siempre mas inútil para ellos.

Ahora Yarold salió con la idea de hacer un test, llamado HAT, Human Awareness Test. Por que no hay una solucion tecnica para comprobar si hagamos la accion de los "enlaces de accion", Yarold ha creado una pagina que parece un pequeño juego de combate contra robots. Tienes que escribir algo (no importa cosa) en el campo de texto y hacer clic en el boton. Este tiene que ocurrir en un cierto tiempo. Si haces de esta manera, tu porcentaje de CARE dentro de tu perfil crece. Si no escribes algo en tiempo, o si no escribes nada (cerrando la pestaña del HAT por ejemplo antes de escribir) tu porcentaje de CARE decrece.

¿Cual es el efecto del CARE?

L’efecto es muy grande si tienes como objetivo de clicar mucho y de tener una media buena en la dinastia de Yarold.
Si tu CARE es menor del 25% algunos enlaces no son visibles. Los “enlaces de accion” desaparecen siempre màs. Ese significa que tu no podràs jamas tener una media alta de clics en la dinastía.

Pues, si te preguntas por que algunos de tus colegas de la dinastia estan llegando a 600 o tambien 700 clics, puedes estar seguro que ellos miembros tienen un CARE mayor del 25%.

¿Que puedo hacer para aumentar el CARE y conseguir que todos los enlaces son visibles para clicarlos?

Tienes simplemente que hacer HAT hasta que llegas al 25% y màs. De esta manera, cuando abres, por ejemplo, 100 enlaces, usa un poquito de atencion y tiempo para seguir las paginas, y una vez que encontras el test, para hacerlo.

Si no es interesado nel test y tampoco en “enlaces de accion” o si tu no necesitas de visualizar todos los enlaces, puedes simplemente poner NO a lo HAT en tu perfil. Claramente, tu veras solo enlaces que contan directamente al proprietario y no necesitan de otras acciones.

¿Con que frecuencia sale lo HAT?
Completamente casual: hay casos que no sale en un día, casos que sale uno en un día y otros casos tambien hasta tres al día.

¿Como se parece el HAT?

¿Como puedo llevar el porcentaje de CARE a màs del 25%?
Sigue buscando paginas de HAT y haciendo el HAT. Sé paciente hasta que los “enlaces de accion” sean visibles de nuevo.

Pues ten en cuenta: solo las paginas de HAT son responsables del porcentaje de CARE. CARE menor de 25% = algunos enlaces no son visibles = media baja y no muchos clics.
Last edited by Alba on Sat May 14, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 3 times in total  

Pimousse 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:46 pm   

Yeah! what a speed :mrgreen:
Thanks for this translation, Sasyville.
You're very nice

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:47 pm   

Great :!: :!: Thanks sasyville

sasyville 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:24 pm   

Never mind, it was a pleasure. May it be useful to spanish speakers to improve their care!

Roman 
Gamer God

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:17 am   

Spanish version added to the top posting :)

Reply to topic