SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Mystfell clicks not counting
Woodlark 
n00b

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:01 pm   Mystfell clicks not counting

Hello! I am here mainly to ask for suggestions and ideas on why my mystfell links are receiving clicks here that are not counting on the main mystfell site. I'm asking for help on ideas to troubleshoot the problem.

A Description:
My mystfell.com pets are not receiving clicks. I have received 900 clicks today according to my yarolds profile, and none of my 20 linked mystefell pets have received a click.
-Mystfell is not an action-required click-link
-I can click my Mystfell links from my own yarolds account page and through the dynasty exchange, and they seem to work (clicks count).
-Other links, such as valley of unicorns, received clicks when I included them yesterday
-Today I removed all non-mystfell links to see if they would count and they still are not.
-I can mass-click pets on Mystfell.com's site using linkclump with no problems either
-Completely removing my links, then placing new links does not seem to fix this
-My links are NOT hidden, and visible in main and dynasty.

So, here are my thoughts on possibilities on what is happening, and I'd love some more ideas on what may be occurring and how I might fix it.
-Perhaps the site does not load quickly enough and are closed by clickers?
-Perhaps people don't know that mystfell is a click-pet site and don't want to click unfamiliar links?
-Would a delay timer on opening mystfell links (like those in place for that pokemon game and owlforest.kr) help?
-I may have put the url in incorrectly? (but I can click them from here? can someone else test this for me?)
-Mystfell is still in development, so there migth be an error message you get that I don't? If someone could try clicking my pet and let me know?

If anyone would mind seeing if they CAN click my mystfell links through yarolds, and let me know if they get the 'you have leveled this adopt' message I'd be grateful. My username on yarolds is Woodlark, and I am in pick of the bunch dynasty.

A mystfell pet:

Reply to topic