SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
New point values--reset times
Lucifer 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:53 am   New point values--reset times

I have noticed that the point values and number of reset times have changed lately, but I cannot find anything on updates to account for these, so I would like some information

Please answer for the following gamesites how much they cost each to click or receive and how many times a day do they reset?

Magistream
Virtuadopt
Valley of Unicorns
Dragcave
Tale of Dragons (assuming the site ever comes back up)

I hope to get an answer to this prior to next Lotto day

Perhaps if others are wondering about other games they might post on this thread to get answers as well
Last edited by Lucifer on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total  

Gale 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:56 am   Re: New point values--reset times

Lucifer wrote:
I have noticed that the point values and number of reset times have changed lately, but I cannot find anything on updates to account for these, so I would like some information

Please answer for the following gamesites how much they cost each to click or receive and how many times a day do they reset?

Magistream
Cost: .6 credits
Reset: every 4 hours (6 times a day)

Virtuadopt
Reset: every 6 hours (4 times a day)

Valley of Unicorns
Reset: every 6 hours (4 times a day)

Dragcave
Cost: 1 credit
Reset: every 24 hours (1 time a day)

Tale of Dragons (assuming the site ever comes back up)
Reset: every 4 hours (6 times a day)

I hope to get an answer to this prior to next Lotto day

Perhaps if others are wondering about other games they might post on this thread to get answers as well

added what I found in purple. Found at this link here which is found under 'how to use yarolds' under advanced 'How much every link type is worth and other settings?'. I think possibly Magistream and Tale of Dragons cost .4 credits per click, but that is not what is on that sheet so .6 is the safer bet.

hope that helped! and you didn't have to wait till lotto :p

Lucifer 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:10 am   

Gale thank you, but that information is not accurate....the credits are now in whole numbers and some I click and there is no increase until I click another one and some give one point right away. So something was tweaked and I need to know the new information on this. Thanks

[ Added: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:37 pm ]
Bump

Please I need to know what and how these have been changed. It would also be nice if this information was made available on how to's and updates

mao_nagra 
Gamer God

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:30 am   

there are some confusion in your trade...
when I click a link of Magistream, I receive 0,6 credits, I can see the same link 6 times a day sow having one it cost me 3,6 credits and not 6 has you say

Lucifer 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:02 am   

Well Magistream is definitely 1 credit, both to click or receive. It seems like we have to click some links x 2 to get one credit. My credits are showing up as whole numbers now, not as .5 or .6. So it is either a bug, or there is something changed, and we deserve to know exactly what those changes were, and what gamesites are affected. I spoke to Gale in chat and she heard it changed but does not know anything more. We need an answer by DemonicJ on this please.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:56 am   

Click values & reset times have not been changed. As for the rounding of credits to whole numbers, Im waiting to hear if the boss has made a change there that im not seeing

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

allyourrain 
n00b

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:41 am   

DemonicJ wrote:
Click values & reset times have not been changed. As for the rounding of credits to whole numbers, Im waiting to hear if the boss has made a change there that im not seeing

So I guess this might be a stupid question, but what are the reset times then for Valley of Unicorns?

I thought if you put it on daily at 6, some one could click anytime between 6 and 6 and then it would reset at 6. So in theory it could be clicked at 5:55 and 6:05 and both would count. I thought timer meant the person could click it again 24 hours after they clicked the link.

Could you explain it to me, since it appears that I am wrong? I don't care about how much the links cost, just how to set it best to work with the Valley of Unicorns site.

Gale 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:48 am   

allyourrain wrote:
So I guess this might be a stupid question, but what are the reset times then for Valley of Unicorns?

I thought if you put it on daily at 6, some one could click anytime between 6 and 6 and then it would reset at 6. So in theory it could be clicked at 5:55 and 6:05 and both would count. I thought timer meant the person could click it again 24 hours after they clicked the link.

Could you explain it to me, since it appears that I am wrong? I don't care about how much the links cost, just how to set it best to work with the Valley of Unicorns site.

Valley of Unicorns resets multiple times a day, so timer would be the best option to set it to. When a link is set to timer Yarolds handles the resets and allows the link to be clicked multiple times a day or as many times as the link is allowed to. When you set the link to daily it means it can only be clicked once every 24 hours. Hope that makes sense :)

allyourrain 
n00b

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:02 pm   

Gale wrote:
Valley of Unicorns resets multiple times a day, so timer would be the best option to set it to. When a link is set to timer Yarolds handles the resets and allows the link to be clicked multiple times a day or as many times as the link is allowed to. When you set the link to daily it means it can only be clicked once every 24 hours. Hope that makes sense :)

Yes thank you Gale! One last question, does setting a number from the drop down (for the time, not setting a limit) change anything if you are using the Timer? I have noticed that most of the time when I set a link it is at 0, but a few times it says 7. Does it matter at all?

Gale 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:45 pm   

If you have your link set to timer it doesn't matter one bit what number you have it set to. That number only matters for daily I believe ^^

lisaajsf 
n00b

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:18 am   

I want to clarify what allyourrain is saying about Valley of Unicorn links.

I know that Valley of Unicorns only resets links once per day - at midnight Eastern time (which is 6:00 Yarolds server time) - because I just asked the Valley of U mods.

However, you are saying that Yarolds resets the VoU links 4 times per day... so it's possible that I might be getting a lot of extra clicks that do not give me more points.

In this case, I think the best setting for my Valley of Unicorn links would be set to "daily", with a drop down reset time of 6. Correct?

Gale 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:43 pm   

Yarolds resets Valley of Unicorns multiple times a day as it is possible to get all the clicks needed to hatch an egg in less than a day. That is just how Yarolds handles the reset of the link, even if Valley of Unicorns only resets once a day. So Allyourrain's question was answered.

If you only want your Unicorn clicked once a day, then yes, please set it to daily. But by setting it to daily that link slot can only be clicked once a day, even if you switch the link out. If you plan on switching your links out you should set it to timer so you get the most out of your time.

A link set to daily costs 1 credit when clicked. A link set to timer that resets 4 times a day costs .6 credits when clicked.

Reply to topic