Clicks
Eye of a Tiger 
Gamer

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:48 pm   Clicks

How do I get clicks on my links??

Gale 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:23 pm   

Leaving your links out and making sure you have credits is how you get clicks. Just don't forget to click :P

try reading this here, some of the stuff on there might help you out a bit ^^ I also sent you a mail on the site with some other stuff that might help you out!

Eye of a Tiger 
Gamer

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:53 pm   

It didn't really help.. Where do I put the links? Can you give me a link to click?

Gale 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:02 pm   

Eye of a Tiger wrote:
It didn't really help.. Where do I put the links? Can you give me a link to click?

well you already have 4 up on your account, I guess this http://swle.yarold.eu/profile.php would be were you want to go if you want to change them or see them....

Eye of a Tiger 
Gamer

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:48 pm   

No, I mean where do I post them?

Gale 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:00 am   

Eye of a Tiger wrote:
No, I mean where do I post them?

Like in the forums?? You dont really post links in the forums lol. Yarolds forums arent really used either. If you want to be clicked you need to put your links up on the main site, that I linked. Go to the links tab, paste them in there, hit update, and they will get clicks.

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:43 am   

how to show links? here you have it in all languages
click here to see

Eye of a Tiger 
Gamer

Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:12 am   

Thanks! Could I get a link to click?

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:38 am   

when you click in yarolds left Link exchanges than you get links to click, but only when you also have a link in your profile for other members to click. thats the meaning from yarolds, you click a link , and other people click your link.

Xeyla 
Gamer

Helped: 1
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:21 am   

Hello Eye of the Tiger, and welcome to Yarolds. I have taken some screenshots to help you see how to use yarolds:

First, you need to go here, and either login or create an account (if you have not yet): http://swle.yarold.eu/login.php

Then, after you login, you will be directed to your homepage. If you look on the left side of the screen, you will see this:

Click the link that says "Your Profile"

That will take you to your profile page:

Here you can see your daily stats from the day before. At the top of your profile, you will see some tabs you can click. Click the tab named "Links".

"links" will take you to this page:

To input a link from your game, copy your link and paste it into the "Url" field, which is outlined with the yellow box, on the left. Then, make sure to check mark the Main and Dynasty boxes on the right. Or, if you are not part of a Dynasty yet, then just check the Main box for now.

Then at the bottom of that page, you will find a button named "Update". Click that, and you will have your links setup.

In order for your links to be shown on the Main or Dynasty pages, you need to have positive credits:

You receive credits for clicking other links on the Main, Dynasty and History pages. But you will loose credits when other members click your links you have put out. This is the incentive for clicking: You click other links so your links will stay out longer. If you go into the Negative Credits, do not worry. Clicking other links will bring you back up to positive. Having Negative credits means you links will not be shown until you go back into the Positive.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me, and I will help. Welcome to the Link Exchange!

Reply to topic