SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Ask the Shoguns
Lucifer 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:13 pm   Ask the Shoguns

Starting this little thread for people to pose questions about anything they want to pertaining to clicking, Yarolds site itself, and the games we use Yarolds for. One of these days, I will be setting up some game specific threads to impart some information on how to WIN at the games we use Yarolds for, with Yarolds as a tool.

The Shoguns of the Cave of Lucifer are considered team leaders, and any helpful information they can give is welcome to help others on the team.

We are fortunate to also have a Yarolds Administrator in residence--DustyPinkDragon, so she is the person you should go to if you have questions pertaining to this site itself, or other concerns.

If you have any questions pertaining to certain adoptables games, chances are, there are several shoguns familiar with those games and can help you with that as well.

So don't be shy--ask your questions here! All shoguns are encouraged to post responses to the questions asked here.

LithiumJay 
n00b

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:22 pm   

I just started playing Unicreatures, so I'm wondering if there are any tips for using Yarold's in combo with the game?

Also: is it more effective to immortalize creatures in EggCave by linking to your profile (for the views) or to individual pets (for views/clicks/feeds)? I've added my profile link and that seems to help levels to a certain 'point,' after which growth is slow until I link to the individual pet.

Dustydragon 
banned

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:52 pm   

It depends with unicreatures...most people just post creatures and people will either feed the pet or not, though it is in the rules to follow thru on action links. I have seen some people post their profiles as well.

As for Egg Cave, I think the best way to immortalize the pets is to do it by each pet, but that is me. Again it goes by player.
It is also dependent on if players again follow through with the action links or will click on the full profile again.

I believe there are different ways to have the pets set up for each thing (views, and clicks) feeds of course are obvious...let me look into it :D

tempestsea 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:49 am   

anyone know a really good antivirus? I seem to be picking up a lot of popups and this is the only culprit I can identify - would hate to lose yarolds...

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:43 pm   

you use ad block ? and flash block ? I never have pop ups and I use yarolds 6 or 7 year. I use free AVG anti virus. but i think ad block is more useful for the pop ups than the antivirus.

Ashes 
Gamer

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:08 pm   

What Ferrari said, you need adblock plus.

I use Norton atm. Usually I find it annoying, but it came with my new laptop and seems to be behaving itself and so far zero viruses.

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:39 am   

you can find here what you need click here for ad block plus

Lucifer 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:36 pm   

hopefully you already have the adblock plus and the flashblock from the training you had, and for me, I use Norton anti virus, which was included from my isp. But I would say that if you are still getting popups, despite having a anti virus program and adblock, then some spyware or something has gotten into your computer or browser that is not being detected by your anti virus. In that case, you would have to find someone knowledgeable with that stuff to remove it, but I really hope that is not the case. Run a scan with your anti virus and see if it shows up anything, but some of these are able to get around that

Reply to topic