Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:24 am
NEW VIP system
DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:32 am   NEW VIP system

Self explanatory! Click Here

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:53 pm   

thats a nice one demonicj
that will encourage/motivate more people to get a higher minavg !!

''Also you can get vip if you minavg is greater than 2000''

Durstan 
n00b

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:36 am   

I clicked for almost two years.

I wish new rules should not be applied to old members. Again, rules applied retroactively. I wish all new rules would have cut-offs and be implemented successively (from the date the rule was created), and not retroactively. Would you take back a gift you gave someone? Moreso, if they worked hard for it?

How sad to come back to an account and realize that I cannot hide my links as I please. Not to mention, that if I wanted to use all the available slots, I would have to delete and re-add links.

I wish you just thought really hard about changing things before implementing them. I'm sorry I really didn't want to post and look like a bratty whiny child. But after day 2 days, I was not really happy, I just had to say it.

I can see the purpose here: That you want people to click and show as much links to be able to get the VIP but idk I just said what I felt....it was honestly rather annoying to be back at square one.

Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:09 pm   

I dont think that anyone can set rules that wont change after ~5y in internet.

Back in 2010 when you registered you could have 10 links as VIP, now as normal member 20. Should we set old limit for old members like you, as you say ?

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:07 am   

I think mr yarold has right, you can not compare 2014 to 2010, so much has changed in four years.

Durstan 
n00b

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:50 am   

I have played a lot of games.

Most of them had to add levels and weapons or power to the player as they continued to increase levels or improve the game as it grew, but I have never been demoted in any of them.

Imagine a site where you come back to find your weapons missing or your character demoted because the weapon now needed more requirements to acquire it, or you have been demoted a few levels down just because the current level you were in now had more requirements. What normally happens is this: you stay where you are and the game just added new levels and new requirements.

-0-
Try having your VIP removed for 2 days and you will see what I mean. Not trying to be rude, just having a little bit of a hard time and it's really ruining it for me, to be honest, not fun at all.
-0-

I would have had met the requirements if there were more links back then, wasn't really my fault there were fewer.

I'm not exactly like most members, only mechanically clicking here. I believe I have made a few suggestions for the site's improvements. In fact I am very capable of testing the site's security.

My last post on this. Like I said, I understand you want people to grow and click more. Thanks for the times I had fun here in the past.

PaiGow 
Gamer Legend

Helped: 1
Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:02 pm   

IMO, VIP status and associated benefits should be considered like airline "Frequent Flyer" benefits. When you stop flying on your preferred airline for a while, you lose the benefits/privileges until you rebuild your frequent flyer status.

The changes recently introduced give a new way to earn VIP: as long as your minavg is >= 2000 you'll have VIP. With all the links now being shown, 2000 minavg is really not too hard. Daily balancing 4000 clicks and you'll have 2000 minavg in about 30 days. Better than the very old way of 60 days clicking to earn VIP.

Yes, I agree with Durstan that losing VIP is not fun at all.

On the other hand, people should not be "grandfathered" in with never having the fear of VIP being revoked for poor performance. VIP should not be taken for granted; you should have to work for it and stay somewhat active to keep it.

Word to Rozz: Maybe you'll consider deleting the content of the extra VIP links from user profile when they lose VIP. IMO, it's not good behavior for users to have links in their profile they can not see, change, or delete.

Best regards,

Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:15 pm   

@PaiGow its checked at reset, its not working ?

PaiGow 
Gamer Legend

Helped: 1
Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:16 pm   

Thanks Rozz! That's great.

I just remember someone losing VIP and could not turn off/delete VIP extra links. But that was about a year ago ;)

Best regards,

Dustydragon 
banned

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:11 am   

Durstan wrote:
I have played a lot of games.

Most of them had to add levels and weapons or power to the player as they continued to increase levels or improve the game as it grew, but I have never been demoted in any of them.

Imagine a site where you come back to find your weapons missing or your character demoted because the weapon now needed more requirements to acquire it, or you have been demoted a few levels down just because the current level you were in now had more requirements. What normally happens is this: you stay where you are and the game just added new levels and new requirements.

-0-
Try having your VIP removed for 2 days and you will see what I mean. Not trying to be rude, just having a little bit of a hard time and it's really ruining it for me, to be honest, not fun at all.
-0-

I would have had met the requirements if there were more links back then, wasn't really my fault there were fewer.

I'm not exactly like most members, only mechanically clicking here. I believe I have made a few suggestions for the site's improvements. In fact I am very capable of testing the site's security.

My last post on this. Like I said, I understand you want people to grow and click more. Thanks for the times I had fun here in the past.

I will tell you something...if you are still reading this and still interested.
I was able to go from a min avg of 530 something to 2000 in less than a month.... and that was with balancing 2000 a day.
With the quick close tabs, and being in a dynasty, it can be done. I do not click hour after hour. I click on occasion and I can do 1500 in 20 mins to half an hour. So really it doesn't take that long at all to get that 2000 VIP status, nor to keep it.

Yes, I know this is coming from an 'admin' but you can ask my emp. She will vouch for how fast i went from peasant to shogun 2000 status. And believe me, she can understand the 'non-VIP' pain with you, she went through it herself.

But really, it doesn't take that long, if you want it, you can get it. :D

Simple 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:11 pm   

Dustydragon wrote:
I was able to go from a min avg of 530 something to 2000 in less than a month.... and that was with balancing 2000 a day.

I suppose this happened when MinAvg was calculated over 30 days, isn't it?
Nowadays you'd need 60 days to do the same (which is not that long, anyway)

Dustydragon 
banned

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:40 pm   

Simple wrote:
I suppose this happened when MinAvg was calculated over 30 days, isn't it?
Nowadays you'd need 60 days to do the same (which is not that long, anyway)

Actually, it was the 60 days :D

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:59 am   Re: NEW VIP system

DemonicJ wrote:

This link brings me not to vip system. I was looking for explaining how many slots you have by different ranking/MinAvg

Gale 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:59 pm   Re: NEW VIP system

Ferrari wrote:
DemonicJ wrote:

This link brings me not to vip system. I was looking for explaining how many slots you have by different ranking/MinAvg

Try looking here at this link Here

20 slots = no VIP/old vip
30 slots = 1 star VIP (2000 minavg)
35 slots = 2 star VIP (3500 minavg)
40 slots = 3 star VIP (5500 minavg or bought)

That link was posted in this post here

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:52 am   

missing the 4 star

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.