SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Dynasty's ranking
jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:52 am   Dynasty's ranking

I see right now that Dynasty ranking count of MinMemAvg???

I know many peopel will answer "you can click of MinAvg and you will be third" but new yarold members dont't know it and see mmc ubc of the 12 place, mean we are not interessting for them!

My question it's, that ranking will stay now so??

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:26 pm   Re: Dynasty's ranking

jassej wrote:
I see right now that Dynasty ranking count of MinMemAvg???

I know many peopel will answer "you can click of MinAvg and you will be third" but new yarold members dont't know it and see mmc ubc of the 12 place, mean we are not interessting for them!

My question it's, that ranking will stay now so??

If yes then I must change "strategy" and kick many members, then I will have better place and others dynasty should teach newbis!!!!

Also that update is against newbis, of course that mine opinion....

Your actual Rank has not changed. Neither has your position in the contests. What has changed is the default sort order for the dynasty page. It is now done on minmemavg including peasants. This change may make bigger dynasties look less attractive, but may also help middle & small dynasties get a chance to get that casual joiner.

If you want to see your real rank, go to dynasty page a click the title Minavg to sort it as it was previously.

Just a tip, kicking low average members may put you further up the list but wont help you in the contests or help you get new recruits. Want to be higher up the list, train who you have better & help them get a better average to help your team get a better average.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:25 pm   Re: Dynasty's ranking

DemonicJ wrote:

Your actual Rank has not changed.

Yes, it changed, we are now 12 ...

DemonicJ wrote:

It is now done on minmemavg including peasants. This change may make bigger dynasties look less attractive, but may also help middle & small dynasties get a chance to get that casual joiner.

Also new update say to me that I should kick many members and, of course don't teach them!
Funny it's, we work hard to get third place that joiner join us faster and for one day, without any warning, admin change it and make us work wihout sense, thanks to admin!!

DemonicJ wrote:

If you want to see your real rank, go to dynasty page a click the title Minavg to sort it as it was previously.

I was sure that somebody say this, yes I am a newbis and I don't know it!

DemonicJ wrote:

Just a tip, kicking low average members may put you further up the list but wont help you in the contests or help you get new recruits. Want to be higher up the list, train who you have better & help them get a better average to help your team get a better average.

Really funny that you teach me......but you as admin should to know that we don't want again work hard and, when we up of the ranking list, you as admin again change ranking list.
I see this change really against us and that not more funny, that a big reason to leave yarold, I have enough with such update what coming (always) when that don't good is for mmc ubc!!

Dustydragon 
banned

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:51 pm   

The funny thing is the bigger dynasties don't want to work anymore ... they have it all
- the numbers
- the ranks
- the members

Then there are the smaller dynasties trying to recruit members, the new members who are going to the bigger dynasties who are recruiting those new members and then kicking them because they don't either suit their needs, just don't keep up, or my guess, haven't been taught properly or at all.

Those new members are NOT, suggested to try a different dynasty better suited to them, are they? Maybe a smaller dynasty in your alliance? Nope, just kicked, and a lot of them don't continue to click, they just fade away.

I seem to remember a lot of people complaining about The Top 3-4 dynasties getting all the new recruits.
Well this is a new way of changing all that.
Giving everyone a chance of being at the top, especially the smaller dynasties, who need that help.
And why shouldn't we? Why should the bigger dynasties get everything...and please don't say because you worked for it, because I know a lot of bigger dynasties that can't even keep up with my dynasty click for click, yet there is a 7 person dynasty who can. So no, bigger dynasties do NOT always work harder. That is a myth.

Please stop the complaining...you asked for something and a solution is presented, as DJ stated, don't like it, look at it the other way ;)

jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:26 pm   

Dustydragon wrote:

Those new members are NOT, suggested to try a different dynasty better suited to them, are they? Maybe a smaller dynasty in your alliance? Nope, just kicked, and a lot of them don't continue to click, they just fade away.

I seem to remember a lot of people complaining about The Top 3-4 dynasties getting all the new recruits.
Well this is a new way of changing all that.
Giving everyone a chance of being at the top, especially the smaller dynasties, who need that help.
And why shouldn't we? Why should the bigger dynasties get everything...and please don't say because you worked for it, because I know a lot of bigger dynasties that can't even keep up with my dynasty click for click, yet there is a 7 person dynasty who can. So no, bigger dynasties do NOT always work harder. That is a myth.

hahaha you will seriosly say to me you work harder lol
That joke of the day :)
You get a top dynasty of top place but you down :)
I founded a dynasty and make it to be a great dynasty!!! (of course with big help some great members)
And mmc ubc it's like a shool for newbis, you have 6 ex our members and they click great but you don't teach them nothing :wink:
I kick some members, that of course true but why I kick them?
Because they don't want to be active or positive...and I should to say a bad members to join a others dynasty?
Of they way I make that dynasty bad lol
I think you don't know what you writing here but someting I understand, you will say that update will help smal dynasty's!!
I really don't have nothing against but you don't know something!!!!
How it is now so was it before and that changed because we work hard and mmc ubc up of ranking list, then coming change of ranking system!!!!!
We can our system again change of MinMemAvg but when we are again so strong to be over of ranking list what will happen??
Then will admin again change system of MinAvg and so on....
That sadly that some emperor/admin are against of competition and make everything to stay of top!!!!

Dustydragon wrote:

Please stop the complaining...you asked for something and a solution is presented, as DJ stated, don't like it, look at it the other way ;)

I always say what I mean and there will be never something change!!
Last edited by jassej on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total  

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:48 pm   

Senad, the change doesn't mean anything for you, the ranking is still the same. It's only a different sorting so different dynasties will be on top of the default sorted list and maybe get the odd casual joiner.
You know that top members will eventually leave and if you don't recruit new members and train them you will drop down in min.avg, kicking your peasants will only get you to top of the default sorted list for a while and dropping in number of members in UBC will reduce how many contests you will be eligible for . it really is business as usual nothing has changed except the default sorting.

jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:19 pm   

Dear Jeanne don't be mad of me but we see it others.
I think you remember when ranking list last time changed, many members say "you can click of MinAvg, MinMemAvg or Done" but normally is important what automaticly coming after click of Dynasty because many members don't know that they can again click of something, they think that ranking list and so they look where join...you know that true.
But I know from past that admin make what want (or yarold make what admin need/want) and I don't writing here more about it.
I will now thinking about living, easy that not more fun...

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:54 am   

LOL I am not mad at you :mrgreen:
Last time the sorting changed we (as I remember) also changed from dyn.avg to min.avg and rankings was changed too because we no longer had the dyn.avg.
This time nothing else but the default sorting has changed so the "old" rankings are still the same.

bluebell_rose 
The Mobs Mod
WolfPack Leader

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:47 pm   

if it makes you feel any better, the change isn't good for wolfpack either. We were sorted at 2nd place with the old default sorting. We were sorted as the 6th dyn yesterday with the new change. Today we're 4th. The only thing we can do is try to adapt to the new change and make the best of it. Or ignore the change lol. It's the only thing we can do. And think of a tactic to work with the new change. With time and a little credit boost those peasants could rise up and end up with a high min avg. And in turn increase the team's own min y day score ten fold The one change will be for me , is a tougher policy on inactive newbies, being kicked after 3-4 days of inactivity

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:53 pm   

bluebell_rose wrote:
The one change will be for me , is a tougher policy on inactive newbies, being kicked after 3-4 days of inactivity

You are giving the default sorting importance by that action. What if default was set to sort alphabetically? would you change the name of your dynasty?

bluebell_rose 
The Mobs Mod
WolfPack Leader

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:48 am   

I don't know about giving it more importance by that action, I only know it has been a procedure that was carried out in the past when it was based on min avg. If the newbie hasn't clicked in 4 days without warning in advance, I don't know why I would keep them there when they aren't active. All I would be doing is actually following though on the 4 days no click policy factoring in weekends and removing them for new folks instead of being lazy about it and being too soft to kick. Do I, in order not to give the default sort importance, I must wait till the system marks them as inactive to kick them?

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:54 am   

Just saying changing your way of doing things to fit the new sorting is to give it importance, it was your own words you would toughen your policy.

bluebell_rose 
The Mobs Mod
WolfPack Leader

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:18 am   

I don't get how is finally buckling down and actually stop being so lenient on inactive double zeros giving the new sorting importance? It's what i usually do, though I haven't been actually doing that lately. That's what i meant when I said the only change I'll make is a tougher policy on inactive newbies, being kicked after 3-4 days of inactivity. It's still business as usual.

Ok fine. I admit it. Maybe I'm giving it importance, by kicking low avg inactives. But isn't that what has always been done in the past? I don't know if trying to increase mem min avg of all members is giving the new default sort any importance. The default sort does play a role in how we are seen by casual joiners. So I guess that gives the new sorting importance too. But I'm also staying big at 72-74 members and working to increase the mem min avg of the peasants that will in turn increase the min avg of the the dynasty. If that's giving the new sort importance then fine. I'm just merely trying to improve the click efficiency of wolfpack. And still recruiting newbies to wolfpack as can be seen by the recent newbie joiners . Call it whatever you wish. It's still business as usual. Inactives get pruned for new joiners.

Sorry to have gotten everyone so upset. I'm supportive of whatever change yarolds deems worthy to dish out. The rest of us will just have to adapt and try our best.

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:05 pm   

ohh what.... I am just lazy

Dustydragon 
banned

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:44 am   

jassej wrote:

hahaha you will seriosly say to me you work harder lol
That joke of the day :)
You get a top dynasty of top place but you down :)
I founded a dynasty and make it to be a great dynasty!!! (of course with big help some great members)
And mmc ubc it's like a shool for newbis, you have 6 ex our members and they click great but you don't teach them nothing :wink:
I kick some members, that of course true but why I kick them?
Because they don't want to be active or positive...and I should to say a bad members to join a others dynasty?
Of they way I make that dynasty bad lol
I think you don't know what you writing here but someting I understand, you will say that update will help smal dynasty's!!
I really don't have nothing against but you don't know something!!!!
How it is now so was it before and that changed because we work hard and mmc ubc up of ranking list, then coming change of ranking system!!!!!
We can our system again change of MinMemAvg but when we are again so strong to be over of ranking list what will happen??
Then will admin again change system of MinAvg and so on....
That sadly that some emperor/admin are against of competition and make everything to stay of top!!!!

I find it rude that you attack me and how my dynasty is doing. I agreed to take over the dynasty. As for why people have left, or went to other dynasties...who knows, only they do.
It's all good to me.
I have been told NOT to recruit, so as for work, I do what I can, without ruffling feathers and go from there ;)
It is hard when going into a pre-made dynasty...and like you said, you built yours. Kudos to you.

I am not comparing me or my dynasty to anyone else, so neither should anyone.
It is like Jeanne said...everyone is still ranked the same for the competitions...this is just for the Newbies who join.
Oh and by the way, you will be happy to know, some of the smaller dynasties have been recruiting because of this :)
YAY for growth!

jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:33 pm   

jassej wrote:

...and I don't writing here more...

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:29 pm   

jassej wrote:
jassej wrote:

...and I don't writing here more...