SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
update 14.05.12
cartes 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:20 am   

but how long will the new logo staying in front of our new members names?

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:33 am   

cartes wrote:
but how long will the new logo staying in front of our new members names?

7 days

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

cartes 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:10 pm   

ok thanks Jay !

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:13 pm   

Thanks jay

Dustydragon 
banned

Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:37 pm   

bluebell_rose wrote:
I beg to differ. 2 years ago this July, (July 10th 2010) wolfpack was brand new and newly started, as a two man team. With a lot of hard work and sweat Lonewolf and I brought wolfpack to 2nd place overall ranking in March 1st 2011. We've since pretty much held the position steady more or less, losing 2nd place overall ranking sometimes but never for long, fought back and re-claimed 2nd place. Climbed up and beat seasoned clickers and now we have 68 members. Anyone can build a strong dynasty. All it takes is determination and hard work. I spent much time recruiting and building my dynasty.

Whoa.....you and who?????
Slow down here.
You did what?

*shakes head*
I love how you decide that it was all you and Lonewolf when he basically left and it wasn't just you two, there were other people who helped BBR.
And it wasn't just you, you, you. Stop taking the credit for that dynasty. People have helped you A LOT along the way. A LOT OF PEOPLE. I won't go into details or mention names, but reading this just ticked me off.
Next time you decide to take all the credit for something...try not to post it publicaly where others can call your bluff.

bluebell_rose 
The Mobs Mod
WolfPack Leader

Posted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:36 am   

;) Lonewolf was still emp on March 1st when we reached that fateful milestone where we lost by 2 points in the top 15 contest to busters for 2nd place finish but we came out of the feb 2011 month as overall 2nd ranked top dynasty.

And you clearly missed my 2nd post, "Lonewolf and I and our helpful shoguns"

;) all our allies helped us reach where we are now. So of course we wouldn't like to drop them, but I'm resigned to the fact that we can't ally all no matter how much we wish that was so. A few years ago, this was also the case, forgive me if i remember wrong, but back then no one could ally everyone, there were too many dyns to ally with them all. Only reason everyone was able to ally with everyone was because dynasties disappeared and soon there were only a few strong ones left. Many dynasty names I remember aren't here anymore, like Respect, russian mafia, j4f, thriving dragons ,rmv and etc. When an ally disappears, it is understandable the emp searches out for a new ally to ally with.

My post was merely trying to point out that wolfpack, now overall 2nd ranked dynasty was once a 2 man dynasty that slowly grew in size and moved up in rank, despite not being at the top of the list.

Spexarcity 
International MMC alliance mod

Posted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:50 am   

bluebell_rose wrote:
;) Lonewolf was still emp on March 1st when we reached that fateful milestone where we lost by 2 points in the top 15 contest to busters for 2nd place finish but we came out of the feb 2011 month as overall 2nd ranked top dynasty.

;) all our allies helped us reach where we are now. So of course we wouldn't like to drop them, but I'm resigned to the fact that we can't ally all no matter how much we wish that was so. A few years ago, this was also the case, forgive me if i remember wrong, but back then no one could ally everyone, there were too many dyns to ally with them all. Only reason everyone was able to ally with everyone was because dynasties disappeared and soon there were only a few strong ones left. Many dynasty names I remember aren't here anymore, like Respect, russian mafia, j4f, thriving dragons ,rmv and etc. When an ally disappears, it is understandable the emp searches out for a new ally to ally with.

My post was merely trying to point out that wolfpack, now overall 2nd ranked dynasty was once a 2 man dynasty that slowly grew in size and moved up in rank, despite not being at the top of the list.

We all started as a two man dynasty once upon a time...
:)
... and grew with a "little (or more) help" from our friends...
Last edited by Spexarcity on Sat May 19, 2012 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total  

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:53 am   

spex, you type it I thought it......, and I think most emps do hard work to get bigger dynasty, every person, on his own way, with his own time.......we where lazy

but some people....Me Myself and I

dirk2103 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:50 pm   

hi
what is with the update for the ally size to 450- 500.?

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:53 pm   

There is not coming a update for bigger alliance dirk :(

engelina 
Gamer God

Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:16 am   

While so far i still have more then enough room in my alliance ( i am a three person dynasty with a few allies, and i am glad i have not lost any so far! ) I think an increase in ally size would help out many dynasty's.

So please, can we get this?

No rules, although for our allies i ask to please show a link in dynasty.

dirk2103 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:44 pm   

then we need a update that says:
max: 4 big dynastys in 1 ally (big dynasty =50 or more members)

Dustydragon 
banned

Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:51 pm   

bluebell_rose wrote:

Ah yes I did miss that....I apologize

ABOUT EMPERORS....
But I do not feel that emps do all the work.
It takes a team to make the dynasty work, not just one. (unless it is a one person dynasty)
If you didn't have members you wouldn't have anything ;)
For those that enter the contests, and place.....if it were not for those members who are clicking and balancing every day/other day, whatever, you wouldn't be winning anything.

There is no "I" in the spelling of T-E-A-M
no me, myself or I
Yes there are those who choose to go it alone and that is great, but for those who want a bigger dynasty, you need members, and you have them....treat them with respect, even the ones who are new, bad clickers, etc. If it wasn't for them, you wouldn't have what you have today ;)

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:51 pm   

ehhhh Dirk, we can not choose for updates remember lol

agree dusty, and the ''Me Myself and I'' was my part looool

bluebell_rose 
The Mobs Mod
WolfPack Leader

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:22 am   

dirk2103 wrote:
then we need a update that says:
max: 4 big dynastys in 1 ally (big dynasty =50 or more members)
unfortunately all small dynasties have a chance of growing. Pick of the bunch was small not too long ago and now is pushing 50. And big dynasties can shrink and turn into a small dynasty.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:15 am   

bluebell_rose wrote:
unfortunately all small dynasties have a chance of growing.

I would think fortunately would be a far more appropriate word there.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Reply to topic