SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Links
DaBabes City 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:50 pm   Links

I have begun actively avoiding clicking on any sites that would require my attention for minutes, hours, or days. Their posters may be impressed by their own self importance, but I am not. I am primarily here to exchange clicks, as I am certain most of our members are.
Thank you.

Milee 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:04 pm   

I agree. I still click on them, but only if I have the time to waste because I'm doing other things at the same time like house work, dishes, or watching a movie.

DaBabes City 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:51 pm   

Thank you, Milee. I have decided I am no longer subject to their agenda, though it is still a nuisance.

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:23 pm   

I am here more than 3 year, i never spend much time to yarold, I think 15/20 min a day.
I come click all links by snaplinks, i do cleaning in house, 25 min later i come back, all links are ready, i look if there is a HAT, than i close all links 1 by 1, some links need a click for the game. thats all..and that i do 3 or 4 times a day. I dont understand what people mean with waiting?? i really dont understand.

DaBabes City 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:46 am   

Ferrari, my dear, I envy your life style. My computer is my life, and if others agendas intrude I resent it.

Dustydragon 
banned

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:33 am   

DaBabes City wrote:
Ferrari, my dear, I envy your life style. My computer is my life, and if others agendas intrude I resent it.

This is very sad. I wouldn't expect others to click your links at all with this attitude. I find this to be quite selfish (IMO), but it is good to know.
I wonder...if every person that had links like that were not to click you, how far you would be in your game?
I am VERY thankful that not everyone has the attitude that taking time to click someone else's 'second part' of a link is 'a waste of time'.

Milee 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:20 pm   

Dustydragon wrote:
I am VERY thankful that not everyone has the attitude that taking time to click someone else's 'second part' of a link is 'a waste of time'.

Hi Dusty :smile: . I don't think DaBabes was talking about clicking the 'second' part of a link. It's the ones that are on a timer like FutureRP. You don't wait seconds, you wait minutes. It's a real pain when your trying to get all the links clicked at HH's. The last HH before the site resets is the worst unless I get there early to wait it out.

Anyway, that's how I thought she meant it.

Dustydragon 
banned

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:28 am   

Ah if it was meant that way then I can understand the not wanting to wait. FutureRP is a pain really, but I will close all tabs till I have no more to click and then just open those at the end and let them do whatever. That way I know I am not missing a HAT and I still get the credits for them.

I believe doing the second part of a link is important though...I mean if you are in a dynasty then don't you want to help your fellow members?
If people are not getting the clicks for the second part of their links, they will leave, as that is the only game they play, and if Yarold's isn't helping them, then they will go elsewhere.

Milee 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:32 am   

Your absolutely right. I always click the second part and don't mind it except for those that want you to type in a 'code'. Half the time when I type in a code it tells me it's wrong when it isn't, so I retype it in the exact same way and it works the second time around :evil: . I see absolutely no use for those stupid codes.

DaBabes City 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:38 am   

Dustydragon wrote:
DaBabes City wrote:

This is very sad. I wouldn't expect others to click your links at all with this attitude. I find this to be quite selfish (IMO), but it is good to know.
I wonder...if every person that had links like that were not to click you, how far you would be in your game?

~giggle~ I was referring to the sites that hold me up for minutes, hours, or days. I've now found I was compounding my problem by hitting some of the waiting urls again and again. I hit all of those sites and waited them out and i am now less put out by any of them, though I still do not approve.

[ Added: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:41 am ]
Milee wrote:
Dustydragon wrote:

Hi Dusty :smile: . I don't think DaBabes was talking about clicking the 'second' part of a link. It's the ones that are on a timer like FutureRP. You don't wait seconds, you wait minutes. It's a real pain when your trying to get all the links clicked at HH's. The last HH before the site resets is the worst unless I get there early to wait it out.

Anyway, that's how I thought she meant it.

Thank you, Dear. :)

[ Added: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:05 am ]
A hundred minutes before I dare click on a site? No! That is not going to happen!

Reply to topic