SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
I could say my mind boggles
Author Message
Ferrari 
Gamer God


Helped: 2 times
Age: 52
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 2006
Location: Netherlands
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:31 pm   

:lol:
_________________
Love me just the way I am
 
 
     
DaBabes City 
Gamer Legend


Joined: 27 May 2008
Posts: 138
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:59 pm   

~Giggle!~ Thank you for responding, Ferrari. Yes, I would say hundreds have left and there are others hanging on because of nostalgia or sheer stubbornness.

[ Added: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:11 pm ]
Ferrari wrote:
Demonic, I know, you have always right.

Comment removed as flaming
Last edited by DemonicJ on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total  
 
     
jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Age: 45
Joined: 06 Jul 2008
Posts: 288
Location: Vienna
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:16 pm   

Hello Babe, nice to "see" you :grin:

Should I say something too??

Also I will say what I don't like.....

I do not like....

...when mine members are banned end of the month and so directly admin attack whole dynasty, I talk about month contest, or they can just of month end see multies?

...when a dynasty have three admin and, because they control multies, can have multies how much they want.

... when admin make "friends dynasty" of second place in forum.

...when in Forum "Usergroups" MMC UBC is separate from another dynasty, as we have plague.

... when yarold and admin's don't want a serious talk, don't accept when people have self opinion and maybe have right.

... 2 monthly contest and so forced small dynasty.

... when somebody invite mine joiners or members.

I am not against members a dynasty, they mostly make great job, I am not against a dynasty (no, I am not against Mob) but it's have things what are not fair and should be changed.
And we MUST have more competition and more fun, I am bored now and I am not only one and when people bored then mostly search for a others game who it's fun.It will be great whe all understand what I want to say and don't attack me (that to nobody help), we should all together make of problem and make again fun....
_________________
Jassej, MMC UBC Founder
 
     
DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor


Helped: 9 times
Age: 47
Joined: 13 Jan 2006
Posts: 1585
Location: Australia
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am   

Jassej,

Your member got a temp ban for running a multi. The multi was in the Mob & got a permanent ban. Your member also admitted to running the multi against the site rules. So no admin is attacking your dynasty, they are simply working with the rules as clearly posted. If your that aware of who got banned this month, you may know that 60 accounts were banned (permanently or temporarily) this month. Complaining about 1 member that has a temp ban for running a multi?? come on, really?

Further to your rediculous claims of unfairness, two members from the Mob were banned in the last 24 hours (yes while the contest was on!)

As for the forum spaces, you loved it when you were second, others didnt like the fact the were lower, others are just inactive. The decision was made to go by rank as you were told. Im more than happy to revert them back to foundation date if you like but as that puts UBC even further down the list im sure you will also complain about that.

When you click on usergroups UBC mods show in a section at the bottom of the page under Group Membership Details dont they? Thats because they are the user groups you are in!! On my usergroup page I have the groups im in also at the bottom of the page (including the Mob) away from the others. So no as far as the site goes at least, you dont have the plague.

We are always up for a serious talk, once you have all the details correct feel free to talk.
_________________
Do it Legit. You break the rules, don't expect a pleasant outcome

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty
 
     
DaBabes City 
Gamer Legend


Joined: 27 May 2008
Posts: 138
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:44 am   

Jassej, thank you, but I have admin warnings so I suppose my friends will have to do this by themselves.

No need to requote a full post especially without a comment relating to it
 
     
Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique


Helped: 2 times
Joined: 05 Sep 2008
Posts: 440
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:17 am   

Hey guys really!!

Nice to see you again Scooter, I hope you re join NF soon and make some positive work there, with or without 1000s of Dollars :wink:

Marga, I understand what you mean completely but stick to the rules and no one can touch you :wink:

Jassej, I don't think there's any dynasty that hasn't at some point had a member banned, true the admins can kick their member before banning so the rest of the members doesn't see it but they too have had members banned, I have seen some.

True the admin team gathered in 1 dyn makes for many suspicions about fairness especially when ones own dyn struggles, it's easy to lean to thinking they don't cause they work around the rules, I believe that is one of the unfortunate sides of human nature.

The listing of dyns in forum section ... what does it matter, really? As long as we are all there .. in fact I'd like to be last .. easier to find :razz:

Inviting joiners/members ... yes that is really annoying but even when there was an abundance of members there were still poaching going on from ALL dyns, there are no rules against it, only the unwritten morale ones and all you can do is drop alliance with a dyn if you are sure they take your members, not sure it helps any but at least you will have shown what you think of them.

Since this is a suggestion thread I'd like to suggest stopping the animosity and start thinking about some positive things we could do to help the current situation, IMO a lot of members left Yarolds sick of the constant bickering over nonsense.
Negativity spread and eat up energy, try using the energy to come up with positive ideas.
Forum is still open for all but if it's the same old arguments being aired all the time who cares to use it? It seem like any thread turn into the same old mudslinging every time regardless of the original topic.
 
     
jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Age: 45
Joined: 06 Jul 2008
Posts: 288
Location: Vienna
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:02 am   

@ Jay, yes I like when list based of foundation date, I think that 100 % fair for all.

Jeanne wrote:


True the admin team gathered in 1 dyn makes for many suspicions about fairness especially when ones own dyn struggles, it's easy to lean to thinking they don't cause they work around the rules, I believe that is one of the unfortunate sides of human nature.


To be honestly I believe that admin make good job BUT that the point, when nobody can control it I should trust them and I am never 100% sure if it all ok.
In a company, politic or else you have a system where is for each control there and that is what we here missed!
Now it's so that we have 3 admin in Mob!?
We need a admin what is critical to Mob, not to make something against, just for more control.
Before was Ella mod and when was something she can control it now that impossible, we all just should trust that all ok is, that wrong.

Jeanne wrote:

Since this is a suggestion thread I'd like to suggest stopping the animosity and start thinking about some positive things we could do to help the current situation, IMO a lot of members left Yarolds sick of the constant bickering over nonsense.
Negativity spread and eat up energy, try using the energy to come up with positive ideas.
Forum is still open for all but if it's the same old arguments being aired all the time who cares to use it? It seem like any thread turn into the same old mudslinging every time regardless of the original topic.


That what I would say, we should make something fore more fun, more competition.
I see in last time that yarold and admin's try to improve site and that very good, unfortunately some things improve I don't understand as 2 monthly contest....
_________________
Jassej, MMC UBC Founder
 
     
DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor


Helped: 9 times
Age: 47
Joined: 13 Jan 2006
Posts: 1585
Location: Australia
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:24 am   

The site owner isnt in The Mob & has ultimate control. Ella was only a mod & had very limited access, therefore the info you may have been given by her or from any other mod for that matter, was never the complete story. You also do not need an admin to be critical of The Mob. As my signature says, we do it legit & we do it transparently (that isnt in the signature). You ever want to know how/what/when or why The Mob does what it does, feel free to drop a mail or got to mobchat (link in our forum space) & ask.

If you are seriously wanting the fun you allude too, spend the time you spend in other peoples mudslinging posts in your own forum space & get it active again. No one here will stop anyone from having fun. Following around someone who hasnt been here for two years, who seems only intent on creating friction (that had long since passed) is not the path to making this (or your forum space) fun.
_________________
Do it Legit. You break the rules, don't expect a pleasant outcome

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty
 
     
jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Age: 45
Joined: 06 Jul 2008
Posts: 288
Location: Vienna
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:46 am   

Also site owner is "just" site owner, it's not critical to Mob, he is critical to mmc ubc lol
And yes, I need a admin ( as I say a admin and not mod because mod have very limited acces) what critical to Mob because just so and Mob have control and each can be 100% that all ok is.
Till there each can just trust or don't trust that all ok is and that wrong.
That fact.
I also don't talk against you or Mob I talk about necessary yarold's improve and , when you are honestly to others dynasty, you should say that there nothing bad or it's?
I don't want assume something to you or others, all what I want is control for each.
And what or how do it Mob it's for me no matter, I know what I should to do but I am very busy person and just because of this I cannot make more, unfortunately :(
I would self write that all but when I see this post think that a good place also it's not because of Babe, it is necessary.
_________________
Jassej, MMC UBC Founder
 
     
DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor


Helped: 9 times
Age: 47
Joined: 13 Jan 2006
Posts: 1585
Location: Australia
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:56 am   

Again Ill reiterate. Why does anyone need to be critcal of The Mob or any dynasty?? Saying the site owner is only critical of UBC, I hope, was a joke. Admins are not retained to be critical of anyone, they are retained to enforce the rules. Now if you feel like UBC seems to be the one most criticised, then I can only assume you only notice those that go against the rules are from UBC. I said in an earlier post, 60 accounts were banned last month, you had one. I think the only one critical against UBC is you thinking everyone is critical against UBC.

Now as you said you are too busy to do what needs doing, my suggesting of going to Mobchat is valid to anyone, maybe instead of replying to this due to your workload, you could send a mail or two to some of your members with the offer?
_________________
Do it Legit. You break the rules, don't expect a pleasant outcome

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty
 
     
Alba 
Gamer God
Dark Side Empress


Age: 51
Joined: 30 May 2008
Posts: 535
Location: Spain
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:17 am   

jassej wrote:
Also site owner is "just" site owner, it's not critical to Mob, he is critical to mmc ubc lol


I don't wanted take part in this thread. I'll only point at this phrase from Jassej (even if it could be a joke) and ignore all the other accusations agains the admins. Don't worth get into them.

If you are meaning that even the site's owner isn't trustworthy to you, who would be trustworthy then? you? a friend of you? Please, be serious.

Jassej, if you haven't enough time for work in your dynasty, it isn't admins fault, neither the site owner's fault :roll:

__________
*In Spain we have a said, "if you don't trust, it's means you aren't trustable" :|
_________________

Last edited by DemonicJ on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total  
 
     
jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Age: 45
Joined: 06 Jul 2008
Posts: 288
Location: Vienna
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 pm   

My last post here....

How I say before, I do not like

....... when yarold and admin's don't want a serious talk, don't accept when people have self opinion and maybe have right.

Also my suggestions was a new admin.

Jay you have right, admins are not retained to be critical of anyone, they are retained to enforce the rules.

But here it's so that admins are Mob dynasty and to control that power we need a admin what is not in Mob.

And I can remember day when mmc ubc should be first then rules change...when mmc ubc win a few monthly contest and have biggest chance to win next few contest rules change...

It's not joke that I think site owner it's critical to mmc ubc because indirect was against mmc ubc, maybe that was just a bad timing but maybe not?

Dear Pili and you are my friend but that don't have nothing with power control.

Who should be new admin?

For me it's best somebody who have enough time + it's in a small dynasty and ranking it's not important for him she.

That my suggest for a good yarold improve, who want can understand me or not but for me that don't will be answered :cool:
_________________
Jassej, MMC UBC Founder
 
     
Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique


Helped: 2 times
Joined: 05 Sep 2008
Posts: 440
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:55 pm   

I understand what you mean Jassej, but Ecco was until recently in GA who in the past was a dyn not friendly to Mob.
Things change and now the old hostility is gone and Ecco is in Mob.
Same thing could happen with anyone you would find qualified to be the Mob-police admin and then what .. a new admin again?
We do have an admin not in Mob, Gina (wildthing, Unity).. are you forgetting her?
I am not saying I am thrilled to see the mod/admin team (almost all) gathered in 1 dyn but Mod/admins start as users of the site like the rest of us, they are in dyns or have one when they get promoted. They have same rights as the rest of us to choose what dyn they want to be in.
You can't seriously mean Stan should choose a less qualified users as admin only based on what dyn the person happens to be in or who that person likes or dislikes at the time of the promotion?
If that person later change dyn or opinions should Stan then demote him/her?

Your claim that Stan is against UBC and your reasoning made me laugh. Dear Jassej, Stan does not follow the daily stats of where Dyns rank when he makes an update. It takes time to think out a new update and code and test it before launching it. To think he would hold back launching till a time where he could bother UBC the most is ridiculous and borderline paranoia.

A good improvement in Yarolds would be to get over all the old squabbling and look ahead not back. Make suggestions for new improvements rather than complaints over old ones.

As you say you don't have the time to do the work of an admin then be grateful some does and wants to give their free time and energy to keep the site running despite constant attacks on their person questioning their motives or morals.
 
     
Dustydragon 
banned


Age: 49
Joined: 19 Sep 2010
Posts: 251
Location: Canada
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:58 pm   

I have to agree with Jeanne on this one....

I believe people left because of the negativity

Sure Mob has three admins but again, Ecco was part of GA, so really that doesn't count - only 2 admins are from Mob and the others are from elsewhere.

Stan doesn't have the time I am sure, to look at each dynasty and choose which to favourite, code bad stuff against them, and code better stuff for others. He codes and the mods and admins do the other stuff. It is how it works.

As for poaching, I know that ALL dynasties DO NOT do this. Since I have been with Wolfpack Talent Finders there hasn't been any. If there has, it has been a mistake and it was rectified right away. :wink:
I would never put up with that happening in our dynasty. It is a BIG no no in my books.

*huggles*
_________________
I am me :)
Who else did ya want? :P
 
     
Namilee 
Gamer Deity


Age: 52
Joined: 25 Jun 2009
Posts: 97
Location: Germany
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:11 pm   

Jeanne wrote:

We do have an admin not in Mob, Gina (wildthing, Unity).. are you forgetting her?


just my thought when I read this all.thanx,Jeanne :)

Jeanne wrote:
Your claim that Stan is against UBC and your reasoning made me laugh...
me also :cool:
Jeanne wrote:
... To think he would hold back launching till a time where he could bother UBC the most is ridiculous and borderline paranoia.


well...erm no comment,really.are you serious,Jassej?

@ferrari:
It should not be "excuse" - "reason" is a much better expression.
There's a Code of Conduct, also for the forums. ;)


Ferrari wrote:
We could never play a game without you commenting us. No that

was not FUN


Fun does not imply you get something out of the blue.

I mean:let's take the example of the game "4 in a row".The one who invented the
game had to work hard for it before peeps can have fun while playing 4 in a row :smile:
Also s/he had to to stand to the rules of this whole game thing.

It has nothing to do with "to be right".It is just the way a community works:
without rules we would have anarchism.

But somehow I like your "every-post-last-phrase".It really makes me smile.And smiling
is fun. :grin:
_________________
better no signature than a stupid one
 
     
Ferrari 
Gamer God


Helped: 2 times
Age: 52
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 2006
Location: Netherlands
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:48 pm   

@ Namilee , yes sometimes the forum is Fun hahaha, the only reason to read here....
_________________
Love me just the way I am
 
 
     
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
Add this topic to your bookmarks
Printable version

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB modified by Przemo © 2003 phpBB Group
Akagahara style created by Nash modified v0.8 by warna