FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
daily reset balancing?
Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:58 am   

1st I like this thread so it's easy to find info on new updates without having to search though threads.

BUT

What is your plan with this update? To make people stop clicking for longer periods? If I was going on a 2 week vacation ... why not stay away an extra week and get paid for it?

What msg do you send to those who leave 1 week, stay in their dyn leaving 1 link to be clicked daily .... Looser?
An account go inactive after 10 days no more clicks will be received so what's with the 21/41 days?

How about making it a daily reset balancing? If someone has received more than clicked they get the diff in credits .... that will only happen 10 days and they wont have lost credits by leaving a link to be clicked while they were gone.
And while you're at it: Penalty confiscation of credits for having more clicks done than received ... just to follow up on your update making the balance an issue?

Stan ask those who actually use the site before rushing updates and save us tons of frustrations.

[ Added: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:40 am ]
I can't see how to edit the post?

I just wanted to add a question from a member:

Do you also reward banned accounts? Oh Mr admin could you make my ban 3 weeks instead of 2 so I get 2,500?

orcachick2005 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:06 pm   

Quote:
How about making it a daily reset balancing? If someone has received more than clicked they get the diff in credits .... that will only happen 10 days and they wont have lost credits by leaving a link to be clicked while they were gone.

I like Jeanne's suggestion. That way, people who go away won't lose all their credits but still won't gain an unfair advantage simply by leaving. Of course, this is a problem that can be offset by being in a dynasty. Not only can you hide all but one of your links everywhere but in dynasty, thus reducing the number of credits you lose, but a lot of dynasty leaders will give their members credits when they return to offset the credits they lost in their absence. Another reason for members to join a dynasty... and if they're in a dynasty and feel they're part of a community, they might be less likely to leave permanently anyway.

Reply to topic