FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Closed by: DemonicJ
Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:39 pm
Iam not using proxies
morky 
n00b

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:54 pm   Iam not using proxies

I do not use proxies. I play mara while being online on yarold. The mara quest codes will not work on proxies.
That log is not my screen, otherwise it would have been directly pointing to swle.yarold.eu/login.php

1) AVG detected a phishing worm while running the site, a mail has been sent to Jay 2 weeks ago, that same day.
2) Although my task manager processes cannot identify anything suspicious, but my Netstat logs identified an unauthorized connection.
3) Housecall detected a trojan in my PC.
4) A new folder, named as RP40, which detects keystrokes, has been added to my System Volume Information
5) The disabled Javascript on my Acrobat Reader, has been enabled.
6) My modem settings has been edited; thus, the possibility of my MAC address being duplicated.
I am not saying the site is responsible, just saying my PC and my account has been compromised.
Let me re-iterate that I do not have a second account (how am I going to maintain that at the rate I am using this account, while also playing on mara), I do not have an autoclicker (check your logs, I do a lot of manual stuff while online), I do not use a proxy on the site (my IP has always been my exact location).

And about that rule on not allowing 2 people to have the same IP, I find that ridiculous.
People share connections using routers. It's not economical to have 1 connection per PC in a household or establishment.
So 2 friends cannot play together in an internet cafe or
2 sibings cannot play tohether in a house because they are sharing the same connection.
Can you not identify Physical address instead of IP address as the point of differentiating a multiple from a legal player?
Not that anyone else should be using my IP, as my modem is permanently attached to only 1 PC, unless the ISP's server re-asssigns the IP to another user, as my connection is supposed to be dynamic but has been static the past week.

I tried sending my message across discretely, but my mails have been disabled, enabled, disabled again, enabled again...

If this post will be deleted, I will be constrained to submit all log files to the proper authorities. I cannot stand idle while someone does me injustice, and my entire dynasty as well.

turdkey
[Deleted]

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:41 pm   

Come on Yarolds mods either state your case or admit sometimes mistakes are made. All part and parcel of being human.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.