SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Why are our accounts banned???????
Kampfkeks 
n00b

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:19 pm   Why are our accounts banned???????

hy,

me and my boyfriend (guitar_man) have tried to log in to yarold`s link exchange, but our accounts were banned, why??

if its because of the same ip adress, then i have an explanation:
my boyfriend visits me every week so he`s often online with my computer!

so please unbann our accounts

thanks

[ Added: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:42 pm ]
sorry for dbl post, but is here no capable admin at this forum or do you all ignore me? what an very bad help is this? please admins, show me that u don't ignore me and say here or per pm that one of you has read this.

so guys, i hope for an answere. you should see for your members and don't bann two accounts only 'cos u think that this are illegal accounts. you should ask what is up before you bann and if you bann, please write a message why!!

and again: my boyfriend stays often at the weekend at my house and so he uses my laptop and so my ip. he begun with dragcave and so he needed a own acc at yarold's b'cause he is't at forums. and i can't get 3 links 'cause i have problems to be positive with 2! that is it why there were 2 accs at my ip. so and now pleas dear admins, unbann our accs we heven't done sth. wrong. and if you want it, he can take his laptop at the next time.....

and so, please, PLEASE show me that i haven't write this for s**t in english and who finds some misstakes can take them and put it on his or her cupboard.

greetz, a very nerved Kampfkeks and her boyfriend..

Ecco 
Site Admin

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:50 am   

4 accounts on one ip is not allowed.

Kampfkeks 
n00b

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:01 pm   

4?? there are only my acc and my boyfriends acc. he said he don't want to click at yarold anymore and he 'll find another link exchange. but please unbann the accs at least for take the links away..
and he only had registered his acc there b'cause he was at my home and there is ONLY ONE laptop wich we can use. i want to hear your parents if you go to there working computers to go at yarolds. what shold this rubbish? why can't you ask what's up? this act was rude, no more!!

Reply to topic