Previous topic :: Next topic
Closed by: DemonicJ
Sat May 29, 2010 11:54 am
Dynasties
nhhk 
Gamer God

Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:40 pm   Dynasties

Hello everyone.

Dynasties is made for competition, right?

I don't know how the increasing of members on Yarold is, but I think there's many newbies that don't understand all the '' Dynasty rules '' and then they get kicked. Emperor, kampaku and shogun's use alot time to help them, but it's too much for them. I haven't been very active here on Yarold's the last months, and maybe I am wrong. Maybe it's no problem for new members, but at least how I know it, it's alot of newbies who not understand. I think that Emperor's is too busy with the competition. To be best. I understand, because that's why Dynasties were made. But it's also made for fun, I guess? I know a few peoples, that left because of the competition. But that's just a few. However, this is not a suggestion to stop the competition, but only a request to the dynasties to have more fun.

Thanks for your attention.
Last edited by nhhk on Tue May 25, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total  

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:04 am   

Yes you have been away a long time. The MMC Mob trains all members in real time & in their own language where ever possible through our chat room. The training & assistance given to new members is done by a number of experienced yarolds members.

As for the competition side of things, its actually easier to be competitive by helping & training new members, rather than focussing attention to much on negs, minimum clicks etc

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:40 am   

DemonicJ wrote:
Yes you have been away a long time. The MMC Mob trains all members in real time & in their own language where ever possible through our chat room. The training & assistance given to new members is done by a number of experienced yarolds members.

As for the competition side of things, its actually easier to be competitive by helping & training new members, rather than focusing attention to much on negs, minimum clicks etc

Agree Demonic
same here, we have a team that send welcome mails with information, mail how to stay positive, mail with explain for HAT ...

nhhk 
Gamer God

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:14 pm   

That's ok. Anyway, I don't think there's one proper dynasty who not care about the competition. Ofcourse, if you just wanna have fun, you lose alot of alliances, but however I think the former dynasty '' We Do Not Care '' were very good.

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:34 pm   

nhhk wrote:
if you just wanna have fun, you lose alot of alliances.

???I dont understand, why lose a lot of alliances when you just want to have fun, we just want to have fun, and i do not lose alliances, I think we have a very stabilized place in the ranking?
You can have fun with a few rules :grin:

nhhk 
Gamer God

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:42 pm   

I think you're dynasty is very good, if no members leave the dynasty because it's too strictly

mao_nagra 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:48 am   

Ferrari wrote:
nhhk wrote:
if you just wanna have fun, you lose alot of alliances.

???I dont understand, why lose a lot of alliances when you just want to have fun, we just want to have fun, and i do not lose alliances, I think we have a very stabilized place in the ranking?
You can have fun with a few rules :grin:

do you???

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:29 am   

nhhk wrote:
I haven't been very active here on Yarold's the last months, and maybe I am wrong.

Would that be because your banned?? Anyway, your commentary on the site is rather meaningless when you cant use it

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:30 am   

Because of competition each dynasty need new members and each tray to learn new members.
But sometimes some members must be kicked because don't want learn or cannot enough fast learn or because is not very active....
Such members can go to dynasty what don't show at competition.
So, there's a solution for everything :wink:

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:44 pm   

DemonicJ wrote:
nhhk wrote:
I haven't been very active here on Yarold's the last months, and maybe I am wrong.

Would that be because your banned?? Anyway, your commentary on the site is rather meaningless when you cant use it

agree, just stop with comment nhhk, maybe you can stay than a while without a ban.
or do you have a contest with yourself? called ''which person gets the most bans on yarold''

Alba 
Gamer God
Dark Side Empress

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:42 pm   

Ferrari wrote:
agree, just stop with comment nhhk, maybe you can stay than a while without a ban.
or do you have a contest with yourself? called ''which person gets the most bans on yarold''

nhhk 
Gamer God

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:27 am   

Is there any way to report comments?

Added: Thu May 27, 2010 8:17 pm

I do not like to be discriminated in public by other members of Yarold's. Yes, it's because I'm banned, I haven't been so active on the forum. But what the hell is this that I have been banned by the thread to do? I said I have not been as active over the past month's, and therefore it may be I do not know how it works in the dynasties now. Anyway, what's the point Ferrari and Alba? Both should get a warning.

hippie 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:28 pm   

I agree with NHHK. NHHK is not banned from the forum so NHHK should be treated with respect as a forum member even if not a clicking member of Yarolds.

I don't know if it is competition that is wrong with Yarolds, but you can't miss the fact that there are less people here every day than there used to be. If my allies shrink anymore I will soon be allied with every decent dynasty.

:)

Alba 
Gamer God
Dark Side Empress

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:37 am   

Quote:
NHHK should be treated with respect as a forum member even if not a clicking member of Yarolds.

I don't lose the respect with nobody.
But maybe I must say that who respect, get respect (exchange too).
He is banned from swle chat for don't having respect. If you enter in the chat, you can even see an server's admin there, looking after him.
Also, there is a log where he keeps insulting few moderators without any reason.
I'm not going to show the logs, because I do respect. but of course, i don't will let him make the people think that he is so respectful with the people and we aren't.
Marga did a joke and i did laugh, it is all. (we get still fun with anything)

Anyway seem that everytime that he come in the forum he don't have other thing about what talk --> click here
so, we are respect him, otherwise, this topic can be closed for having the same subject that his last one :wink:

Quote:
I don't know if it is competition that is wrong with Yarolds, but you can't miss the fact that there are less people here every day than there used to be.

I don't believe that the competition is that make the people leave. Just that is that make many of us stay. And, anyway, it isn't necesary be in a dynasty for the exchange of links, (no rules in main exchange).

nhhk 
Gamer God

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:03 am   

Yes, you lose respect with me, Alba.
I behaved as a brat, and I got my punishment. If you don't respect me, keep out of my threads.

What you and Ferrari said was no joke, you discriminated against me because you both dislike me. What is the point of a post that simply is just a smiley that laugh?
Tell me, would you have made this '' joke '' to an admin?

No, it's not the same subject. The last subject were about, if you members think it's still fun to click 300+ links everyday. This subject were just a request to the dynasties about having more fun. Anyway, you change the subject about my bans here on Yarold, so maybe you should keep out my thread's as well.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:54 am   

nhhk wrote:
What is the point of a post that simply is just a smiley that laugh?

What is the point about this DUPLICATE thread about dynasties having fun when you cant use the site to know if they are or arent?

nhhk wrote:

I do not like to be discriminated in public by other members of Yarold's

Then keep your discriminatory remarks to yourself as well.

on topic, as this is a duplicate thread, it would seem members & dynasties are having fun. So stop telling people to have more fun! we already are

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.