Previous topic :: Next topic
Closed by: DemonicJ
Mon May 17, 2010 9:41 am
Request of explanation
barymore 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:16 am   Request of explanation

Hello all administrators of Yarold's site

Since the 1st may 2010 I can’t send a mail to anybody, either to answer or contact myself anybody and particularly my friends or my members ; so I can’t manage my account and my dynasty properly!
When I try it says “Your ability to send mails was disabled by mod/admin”!
The 5th may, I’ve sent a private message on the forum to Stan himself ; it has still not been read at this time !
I have tried several times to contact Stan on msn to have an explanation but no answer...!
What is happening, what is the reason of this sanction enforced without any explanation ?
I ask officially an answer on this forum because I don’t accept to be treated indifferently!
I think to be an important member of your site : 1st in clicks received, 3rd in clicks done ; I have managed several dynasties as Emperor, founded myself one of them and I’ve bought a great number of VIP status to help newbies and award outstanding members ! I have also bought a lot of credits to manage my own account or feed negative ones, even in allied dynasties !
So I ask you to have a minimum of consideration towards me!
If there is any problem, please tell me frankly!
Respectfully,
Barymore - presently Kampaku of "Take it easy" dynasty

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:41 am   

Your mail priveleges were withdrawn by me. They were withdrawn based on threats you made against another member, threats I find credible as it isnt the first time you have used this sites mail system to abuse members (I know one of them left the site after what you said to them).

barymore wrote:
I think to be an important member of your site : 1st in clicks received, 3rd in clicks done ; I have managed several dynasties as Emperor, founded myself one of them and I’ve bought a great number of VIP status to help newbies and award outstanding members ! I have also bought a lot of credits to manage my own account or feed negative ones, even in allied dynasties !

There are hundreds of other users here that use the facilities provided in a manner not to upset others from enjoying the site & are as important to this site as you think you are.

Regardless, the decision as to what to do with your mail is a matter for the site owner to deal with

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.