SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Why am I being banned?
Ramu 
n00b

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:57 pm   Why am I being banned?

Hello =)

I recently registered and started clicking, but now I saw I got banned. Might this be because someone thought me and the user Raimu are the same person?
We are both sharing internet access with Mayluu, but fortunatly she didn't get banned - she is by far the most active one of us.
If you're wondering about my and Raimu's nick - mine is japanese and means lamb, a little joke among friends. Raimu is a character from a DS RPG calles The World Endes With You.
We can't help it that they are quite similar ^^'

EDIT: I read a few of the other topics and think, I got the point. I didn't understand the rules are against logging into another one's account, but only not create two yourself.
Well, I think I'll just have to wait until our accounts get deleted and start all over again ._. Even if we never logged into other accounts, we just didn't sleep so much and were online here.

[ Added: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:00 pm ]
I'm sorry for pushing, but I don't know if someone would notice another EDIT and a whole new threat is kinda useless. If I am supposed to make new ones nevertheless in that case, I'll make sure to remeber that as long as someone tells me. :-)
The accounts od me and my friend are nt deleted yet, but I didn't log in or something. Is there any chance someone could delete my link? I lost much time leveling it up and it's my own fault, I know - I' just wondering if my punishment is supposed to take much longer.
In other topics it said that it normally takes about 3. 4 weeks and the status of my friend (and me, I assume) in referrals is not even 'to be deleted'.

Reply to topic