SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Re-enable the Ability to Hide Links and Click Simultaneously
byebyeblimps 
n00b

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:17 pm   Re-enable the Ability to Hide Links and Click Simultaneously

Hello;

I am byebyeblimps; this is my 4th time registering to Yarold's SWLE (because I've been deleted on several occasions due to inactivity). Can I just ask; why can we not re-enable the ability to hide our profile links and click at the same time? Even *if* I hide my link after doing all my clicking, people still get to it via history and I'm back to about -25 credits, sometimes even more. This is becoming a terrible problem, and not only that, but nowadays my credits stay positive for about 45 secs (highest I got to was about 50 or so credits before it started depleting rapidly), and I'm getting very little results from the link.

Why was this feature disabled? It's impossible for me to maintain a positive credit score now, and no dynasty is likely to accept me.

Thanks,
-byebyeblimps

bluebell_rose 
The Mobs Mod
WolfPack Leader

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:51 pm   

Switch to one link only and use the firefox add ons, snaplinks and flashblock. You will be able to click alot of links much faster and be able to save up credits. You are always neg because you have 10 links and you are not clicking enough to support your own link, Not that I don't mind the links though.

byebyeblimps 
n00b

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:55 pm   

Well, I have all those other links hidden and only have 1 active (just deleted the rest), but even with one link it depletes just as quickly. Pretty annoying to have the most clicks in my dynasty for today (468) and then be kicked tomorrow for being negative. :neutral:

Don't understand how people save up... Yarolds SWLE used to be so easy to save up credits on before because I'm pretty sure you couldn't get less than -1 (or was it -2?) credits, and you could hide and click.

I use firefox and close the windows of the newly opened tabs quite quickly - but to no avail. :oops:

thepossum1 
Gamer God

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:32 pm   

If you're closing the newly opened tabs too quickly,it's possible they may not be fully loaded and so are not counting.

Remember that you are clicked by anyone you yourself have clicked on main or in your history since you aren't a VIP. Add those clicks to the amount of your dynasty's allies & that is how many, minimum, you must click in order to stay even for just one link. Try just having the one link for awhile and click your fingers off. Take advantage of Happy Hours where there are extra links available.

Once you reach 60k clicks, you get an automatic VIP or, you can purchase a modest amount of credits and get a VIP. This would allow you to hide links from main & history unless you're clicking there.

A lot of changes have happened here in the past 6 months, but, there's always a way to work with it & stay positive. Hang in there :)

Reply to topic