SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Dynasty without emperor
Zidane 
Mini Ming Dynasty mod

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:27 pm   Dynasty without emperor

I realized yesterday that Click a Pet dynasty - http://swle.yarold.eu/dynasty.php?view=443 - has only one member - kampaku. How is this possible?

I know this happened when the emperor left and did not pass the emperorship to anyone else, but I think this should not be possible, because EVERY dynasty needs an emperor.

I think that the system should either not allow the emperor to leave until s/he pass the emperorship to someone else or when the emperor leaves, the emperorship should be automatically passed to the kampaku, if there is any in the dynasty. If there is no kampaku in the dynasty, the second option is a problem.

So I think emperor should not be allowed to leave until s/he passes the emperorship to someone else - something like a message "Emperor can not leave the dynasty. Pass the emperorship to someone else and leave after that" should do it.

Or this "emperorless dynasty" thing is not a bug, but a feature? :wink:

Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:36 pm   

Usually its because Emperor "dided" not left.
I'll think about that, but such dynasties are in minority so this feature (yes!) wont be bugged soon.

Zidane 
Mini Ming Dynasty mod

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:22 pm   

If you say this is a feature, well, you are the boss and you know what you are doing :)

Anyway I came around another "dynasty" where there is only one peasant and nobody else - the "axe" dynasty. I saw at the bottom of our alliance one-member dynasty and the member had "none" link, so I thought "emperor with none link, heh" - no, not emperor, peasant :D

Update 02/01: As new emperor I was searching for allies and I saw A LOT of emperorless dynasties, some dynasties have even no kampaku and in one dynasty there was daimyo as the highest rank - such a dynasty can not even accept alliance requests if I am not mistaken, because only shoguns and above can do that - I think this is something like "zombie dynasty" - not dead, but not alive either :mrgreen:

Reply to topic