SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Closed by: Yarold
Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:44 am
STOP TO BUY MEMBERS IN DYNASTY !!
idem32 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:48 pm   STOP TO BUY MEMBERS IN DYNASTY !!

I'm tired of barymore and his henchmen!!
Now i will to give names to who they catch all the fun on this site!!
they have always done everything to win and be the best at playing dirty at the expense of others,trying to wreck dynasties smaller,buying with credits and offering ranges.

We all know that the rules for recruiting members are :
Not recruit members who are in a dynasty,only none.

barymore for recruiting no have rules,do any thing for play,we all know that,but never give the names,i now yes!

he and his followers have always done this (even when I was at UBC dynasty) i am in The friendly team dynasty and now this is unbearable,Barymore was very angry with Sam, my emperor by haver broken ally with them (till here good) but since that started banned some of its members and since that UBC and MOB broken ally with them and later write barymore to we for ally and we answer NO,since then,these peoples (if they can call it that) they're catch our members dynasty and also catch our fun.

look here,this is when left of our dynasty for go to Barymore dynasty....(till for left Plampouni write his reason in french)...

09/12/21 14:22:39 PreciouS HearT has left the dynasty ()
09/12/21 14:09:40 PreciouS HearT is now samurai (set by kragthang)
09/12/18 02:57:03 plampouni has left the dynasty (voir autre dynastie)

this members are in BMV now!!

I had kept this mail long time, knowing that someday i will need this information,(knowing who is Barymore) i knew it needed and that day is today, here you can read that barymore sends an email to ninitoons76 for go to then to RMV....

Sender [V]ninitoons76
Recipient [V]idem32
Subject RE: good morning
Sent 09/04/20 07:55:44
hello,
I know that you will find very nice members and good clickers!!!
Barymore asked me if I 'd like to change when he'll creat a dynasty (when he was in our dynasty)
my answer was only: "no"
hahaha, never he made me an other mail!!!!!
many kisses lovely kampaku
coco

SHE was and continue in UBC dynasty!!!

how i said before i am very tired of this persons!!!

They're ruining all the fun here in yarolds and also destroying other dynastys,big or smaller...we all know that....

from here i want say STOP TO CATCH OUR FUN AND OUR MEMBERS BARYMORE!!!!!

WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOUR HENCHMEN!!

The mistake of a man,is to think that women are weak. :P

Last edited by idem32 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total  

Yarold 
Site Admin

Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:54 pm   

1st. Please imporve your english skills or give text of your posts to member who is able to do more than literal translation.
2nd. Your 1st post say that barymore is recruting members from your dynasty - you have 72h to reveal such proof.
3rd. you include log of PreciouS HearT leaving your dynasty - i dont see how that connect with your topic of not allowed advertising -> your going offtopic
4th. Your mail is from April ...

DJ: its not a place for:
- blackadvertising
- going offtopic

If you cant add anything to topic of barymore recruiting people from other dynasties, then dont write anything.

What i see here is that your having trouble to manage your dynasty and request sort of punishment on barymore. I, of course refuse it till any proof is submit.

On other side slandering is not allowed too and be prepared for consequences of it too.

Offtopic posts deleted.

Samembal3 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:32 am   

Hi Stan

let's stay to the facts.
1. Idem32's english is awful, no proof needed
2. Is Barymore recruiting amongst our members ? Precious Heart was some hours member of The Friendly Team, then of Real Mini Village, and is now shogun of Pet Lovers. Plampouni stayed some hours with us then went to RMV where he is shogun. On the other hand, Cill, who was in La Brute then in RMV, asked to join us and is now member. No evidence of recruitment by Barymore. Of course Chelo was desappointed.
3. Offtopic. Nothing to add.
4. You say "What i see here is that your having trouble to manage your dynasty ..." Our dynasty was founded on september 24, we are now 40 and 6th in Yarold ranking, can you give us proofs of our managing troubles ?

I agree that Chelo has a special temper. I like her as she is, but it's my choice. She obviously was quite agressive in this topic. Lots of things were agressive this last three months. It is the interest of Yarold and it is our interest that things get cooler. So I ask Chelo to stop writing in the forum, except The Friendly Team forum, till january 31. I am no mod, and less admin, but I do hope she will follow my request. And I hope you will agree with it. We do not need any kind of war.

Yarold 
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:44 am   

I agree for that

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.