SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Emperor banned
Samembal3 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:14 pm   Emperor banned

Ok I logged in the account of a member of my dynasty to help him to set up html in his short note. 1mn 15s. He was trying for a while. I shouldn't. I understand the warning but 8 days is very long and I have to manage my dynasty. Please, can you let me in ? Thank you.

thierrys 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:45 pm   

Hello, sam is a good person, I can attest who knows me long ago. It made a mistake, and I understand him but also the punishment is extremely disproportionate to the fault.

Manage Your dynasty is impossible while his gesture was only meant to help one of these members in the design of the note.

Thank you has you admin of this site to see the injustice that would only harm a person (Sat) that she was only trying to help. He made a mistake, certainly, but do not punish 8 days

thank you for having read and review if you wish, your position vis a vis sam someone who is really honest, believe me.

barymore 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:25 pm   

Yes, I agree with Thierrys, as ex-emperor of my dynasty I had to help often new members to understand how html codes worked in their short notes, though I've never managed directly their accounts...Emperor Samembal is a loyal guy and he has certainly forgot that what he did was against the rules of this site...! As he need to manage his new dynasty without having promoted a Kampaku, please to be kind with him and reduce the time of his banishment...8 days is very long for a 1mn 15sec help to one of his members !
Hoping you will accept my request,
Best regards,
Barymore - RMV dynasty

[ Added: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:36 am ]
Emperor Samembal3 and his Shogun Mayumi were unbanned early this saturday morning 24/10...thanks so much to the moderator who did this good action !

Barymore :grin:

[ Added: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:39 am ]
Emperor Samembal3 and his Shogun Mayumi were unbanned early this saturday morning 24/10...Thanks very much to the Moderator who did this good action !
Kind regards,

Barymore :grin:

Reply to topic