SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Need Help ~ Confused
Relathor 
n00b

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:16 pm   Need Help ~ Confused

I figured joining a Dynasty would help me get access to more links, and help me out with my own, so I tried to join one, I only found one that didn't seem to care about anything, so I applied for it, and got rejected because I had negative credits. I don't understand why this is a bad thing, the only link I need for this site costs me like 10 credits per click, so I've been clicking like mad, but I always end up back in the negatives, because my link gets clicked and I lose 10 credits each time, when I only get 1 credit per click. So my question is this: How am I supposed to get a big stock of credits? It said that I could hide my link and build up credits, but when I did that, it said I couldn't click any links in the Link Exchange because I didn't have a link on that page. Any advice/help would be appreciated.

Xazy 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:10 pm   

When someone tells you to hide your link, maybe they only mean for the times in which you are not logged in to Yarold's. ie, show your link while you are clicking, then hide when you leave. Depending on how much you can click in a certain amount of time, this can help you build up credits.

It's not very practical if you're trying to actually get clicks on your link, though.

Just keep looking for a dynasty, not every one cares if you have negative credits. :)

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:38 am   

Yeah you have 1 of the worst type of links, Phantasy RPG can only get 1 click per 24 hours per IP - if I have clicked your link then I can't click another user with that link type for 24 hours.

Reply to topic