Previous topic :: Next topic
Opened by: DemonicJ
Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:00 am
notes 2
iFly 
Gamer Deity

Helped: 1
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:50 pm   

Okay, sorry guys. Apparently, I did swipe the notes the second time, as DemonicJ has just told me. I don't know how, but now that I know it's my fault; sorry. I'll look into what caused it and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Alba 
Gamer God
Dark Side Empress

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:22 am   

iFly wrote:
And I am banned in two rooms:

1. #mmc -- for not being in alliance

you are sure? or you want that i remember you it? :wink:

in #twilight you was banned for the same reason that #mmc

Bruno73 wrote:
I don't know Hippies_Son but it seems he did exactly what Roman did already once by mistake. (tell me if I'm wrong) And I don't remember that Roman had been lynched for having deleted numerous short notes. Why are you so harsh now?

i don't upset for get my note deleted... i have a copy always... but...

you think that his answer was right?

iFly 
Gamer Deity

Helped: 1
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:01 am   

alba wrote:

you are sure? or you want that i remember you it? :wink:

in #twilight you was banned for the same reason that #mmc

Which is? I posted an explanation for why I was angry at some people, and one of the lines was yours (which it was not a personal line, but I understand why) and you got mad and banned me. Then you unbanned me and rebanned me when I was not in the alliance.

alba wrote:
i don't upset for get my note deleted... i have a copy always... but...

you think that his answer was right?

I agree with this... nobody got angry at roman because it was an honest mistake. Hippies_Son was drunk and deleted them, and the third time was me, but I honestly do not know how it happened. But Hippies_son is not a mod anymore, so we should put that subject behind us.

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:59 am   

The mistake is that Stan has put inexperienced kids as Mods.

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:17 am   

Yess jeanne, and me and demonic talked with stan yesterday and stan say, let me know when something happens than i look..... so i think this is enough, dont you think?

rey_morta 
Gamer

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:20 am   

When I heard IFly was an admin I thought it was a joke, but seriously? He is just a kid and proved it time and time again on IRC when I was there.

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:56 am   

Ferrari wrote:
Yess jeanne, and me and demonic talked with stan yesterday and stan say, let me know when something happens than i look..... so i think this is enough, dont you think?

I sure hope so - this can not continue - he is also not experienced in the system I would never trust any answer given by him.

I have nothing against the boy I just say like Rey - is it April 1st already?

Roman 
Gamer God

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:35 am   

May I remember you all, that I made the same mistake once?
http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/v...p?p=44778#44778

And I am not a kid ;-)
Well, at least I think so ....

bluebell_rose 
The Mobs Mod
WolfPack Leader

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:26 am   

Roman, you never made an excuse that you were drunk, nor did you did it and be pretty darned sure you didnt do it and only admitted it after logs were looked into. I believe that's the difference here. You humbly apogliized immediately and wasn't rude about it. That I respect and suspect why you were treated nicer.

Alba 
Gamer God
Dark Side Empress

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:49 am   

ifly wrote:
Which is? I posted an explanation for why I was angry at some people, and one of the lines was yours (which it was not a personal line, but I understand why) and you got mad and banned me. Then you unbanned me and rebanned me when I was not in the alliance.

you see how you can't understand nothing? ask to Ella, maybe she can say you again (she told you it many times), really, i want not say it here...

Jeanne wrote:
The mistake is that Stan has put inexperienced kids as Mods.

I agree...

Roman wrote:
May I remember you all, that I made the same mistake once?

yes, but you was not around of that... you admit that and we can understand... here the problem was how he was trying tell us that he was not who do it, he even told us that he was not there when that happend, that is the way of get an excuse from a kid. he admit not that untill Jay told him that was him who do it.

Roman wrote:
And I am not a kid ;-)
Well, at least I think so ....

hmm... :razz:

KotkaMroku 
Gamer

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:43 pm   

Well, it's good to know it was a mistake. Please, mods and admins, be careful next time. It costs time & annoyance to members.

As for personal matters like, who is banned where, please leave the drama lama outside this part of forum ^^
I think there was appropriate part of forum for this... ? If not maybe better resolve this through private messages...

juntiluck 
Gamer

Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:58 am   

we all were young... and gifted young people have a hard time... stuck in the middle with talents of an adult... dreams inbetween... goals no adult would expect of them... and skills that often out match thier adult peers... unfortunatly they still have the responsability of children and treated far benieth thier abilitys... i know i have a very gifted child... and it frustraits her to no end that she is limited... let the kid ifly alone... let him gain the experiance you all seem to think he needs here where there are people to watch over him than let him become a hacker with no one to guide him and then watch as he gets into trouble.... let him learn here where it is safe... only mildly anoying and some what frustraiting ... rather than some where that could be dangerouse to him and others... gifted children need responsability to equil thier gifts with adult supervision to help them with the maturity issues... not sandblasting for mistakes made and then kicked back down as if they are infants.... trust me... a gifted child is more frustrated at life than you could possably be at your short notes going poof.... how do you help a 9 year old with talents greater than most adults understand why no one respects the work they do because " a baby did it:? my little girl is so upset at the teachers, princapal, and many other family members who don't understand her gift or see her ability... all they see is age..."your to young" is all she hears from them, never "great job," or "well. that was not quite right, here is how to fix it"

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:41 am   

This issue has been resolved with a number of changes.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

juntiluck 
Gamer

Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:59 pm   

ahhh ok, i felt bad that folks were knocking the kid. thought i would tell them a little about the world of a gifted kido.

Reply to topic