SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Way dynasties work
Yarold 
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:20 pm   Way dynasties work

Because other thread went to usuall accusations of everyone by everyone, i decided to open new one.
Where your asked for solution to what is happening now - 'feeder' dynasties.
I hope you will be as active as in other thread.

Yarold working (no vacation this year)

bluebell_rose 
The Mobs Mod
WolfPack Leader

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:29 pm   

I say feeder dynasties be banned and against the rules

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:34 pm   

Well Hi Stan a quiet corner to discuss like grown ups?

I think forbidding those kind of dynasties is the only way to end the abuse if you don't you might see all dynasties moving their VIPs to a small dyn only allied to themselves or the dynasties they like to boost.

Added: I just saw it has already spread.

That's my opinion and I'd like to add once again a big thank you to you and all your MODs and ADMINS for the thankless job you and they keep doing for us despite all the personal attacks
Last edited by Jeanne on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total  

boots63 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:44 pm   

i 'm totally agree with jeanne , nothing to add only forbidding this dynasty

Patrick, emp of la brute of pimousse in vacation

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:57 pm   

Mr yarold,
possible solutions for feeding dynasty's.

A solution can be : A dynasty can only exchange links after that dynasty has more than 3 allies in alliance.
A solution can be : forbid more links as 4 or it must be 9 total different game links.
A solution can be : forbid mark a link for only few seconds, give a minimum from 5 minutes.
A solution can be : Make your own dynasty must be more expensive, like 1000 or 2000 credits, 200 credits is to easy to make some feed dynasty's

Ferrari

[ Added: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:00 am ]
Best solution will be, forbid this kind of exchange, for kindergarden they can look at pimpampet.com

bluebell_rose 
The Mobs Mod
WolfPack Leader

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:06 pm   

Ferrari wrote:
Mr yarold,
possible solutions for feeding dynasty's.

A solution can be : A dynasty can only exchange links after that dynasty has more than 3 allies in alliance.
A solution can be : forbid more links as 4 or it must be 4 total different game links.
A solution can be : forbid mark a link for only few seconds, give a minimum from 5 minutes.
A solution can be : Make your own dynasty must be more expensive, like 1000 or 2000 credits, 200 credits is to easy to make some feed dynasty's

Ferrari

[ Added: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:00 am ]
Best solution will be, forbid this kind of exchange, for kindergarden they can look at pimpampet.com

marga I totally disagree, on virtualadopts and lot of other pet sites, you usually have more than one pet growing at once and to get them all to grow fast, one usually links to a bunch of them at once rather than linking to a profile

PaiGow 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:23 pm   

Stop feeder dynasty funding ?

Make the feeder members build credit by clicking the same as everyone else.
If credit transfers are not allowed their credit balance will go negative and links disappear.

Thank you for addressing this issue.

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:37 pm   

bluebell_rose

In the past we had alwyas 3 links in profile, that was all.

If this side not was here, you had nothing.

footballer 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:51 pm   

I agree; 1.Restrict feeder dynasty 2.Restrict display 10 links.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:51 pm   

PaiGow wrote:
Stop feeder dynasty funding ?

Make the feeder members build credit by clicking the same as everyone else.
If credit transfers are not allowed their credit balance will go negative and links disappear.

Thank you for addressing this issue.

A really easy way to stop this nonsense is to stop transfers to members outside your dynasty. To stop the revolving door of members joining getting the credits then heading back to the feeder dynasty, put in a time delay between leaving & joining a dynasty of say 3 days.

Ferrari wrote:
A solution can be : forbid mark a link for only few seconds, give a minimum from 5 minutes

This idea from Ferrari has real merit as well. HOwever I wouldnt go for a time limit rather a click limit.

As for measuring dynasties performance, why not use total clicks given (over the whole alliance) / total clicks gained (over the whole alliance) *as at reset. This may also increase click exchanges as well.

There was talk of changing allies during the day to also boost numbers which is why I say measured at reset.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:19 am   

I agree that this must be forbidden.
But Ferrari or PaiGow idea is not optimally.
Sample, Maxy make ally with 3 dynasty, RMV, Net Freaks and Mob and dont will more ally because 3 enough.
So than Maxy can decide on the first 3 places. This is than the same!!
And whan is just 4 links pro member is enough.
So whan I open dynasty and I and all my members show all links than should be forbiden make with somebody ally.
Or ally is ok but just with a dynasty what too show all links.
Than is the same for all and, I think, fair.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:36 am   

Quote:
I agree that this must be forbidden

Easy fixed if you think it must be forbidden, stop doing it

Real maxi VIP had a number of various allies while it was in action (RMV, NF, Mob & moblets to the best of my memory) & the Emp of the dynasty at the time actively sought out new allies. Vito.b & OFY didnt which is why changes will now happen.

Please keep the topic on subject which is "your asked for solution to what is happening now - 'feeder' dynasties"

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Dimitry 
n00b

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:47 am   

Just the same way as you do now to solve this problem, because if you want to think about a solution of this problem of what I read, you don't only make difficult for the people how play unfair. You also make it difficult for the people that doesn't play unfair.

So my conclusion is, think of something that doesn't infect the "fair" player and only the "unfair" player.

gr,

Dimitry

Wolverines
Gamer God

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:09 am   

i said do away with the 10 links long ago......and you all basically jumped down my throat for saying that..now it isnt going your way and want to get rid of the 10 links...and TEO said how can you disable the 10 links now when some do use 10 link for legit reason like game clicks

jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:25 am   

DemonicJ wrote:
Quote:
I agree that this must be forbidden

Easy fixed if you think it must be forbidden, stop doing it

DJ you do not understand this one.

If Maxy would have made ally with UBC would OFY or VitoB not established.

And if Maxy will continue to be allowed even VitoB.

Since then the only possibility is too many extras to come if Maxy ally declines.

And of course, may refuse ally Maxy Emperor, like any other, as well as Emperor VitoB.

And this is not about how much ally makes a dynasty, but how much gets other dynasty extras.

Or do you want me to say the discussion here is only because VitoB have 1 Allianz?

Then I must say you look to other dynastys like FFH or Dragon with care, and many others.

Each emperor must decide for themselves how much ally wants.

You were also allied with Maxy and were happy with many extras , so why should I be holy and ally quit?

I do not otherwise like you earlier, I am happy with many extras!

So, forbiden yes but forbiden for all or for nobody.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:06 pm   

Current allies of real maxi VIP - none.

Last two dynasties to end alliance with Real maxi VIP were The Moblets & Amazing, both ending the same day (btw thats 6 known allies for real maxi VIP not 3 as you mention). Only dynasty operating as a feeder is Vito.B. No alliance requests have been sent out from Vito.B & no Emps I talk to have been approched by Vito.B or the other feeder OFY

FFH is a 2 member dynasty allied to Cave with big dragon also a 2 member dynasty. neither dynasty has any other allies. Who else is running feeders?

Yes the mob was allied to real maxi VIP at the same time as 4 other dynasties, hardly see how that classifies as a single dynasty feeder though

For the record leaving real maxi with 0 allies;
09/08/10 22:41:45 Tuleria ended aliance
09/08/10 22:03:32 Jeanne ended aliance
09/08/05 20:05:29 Ella ended aliance
09/07/31 20:51:06 barymore ended aliance
09/06/05 23:10:48 DemonicJ ended aliance
09/05/24 10:54:08 26Locutus26 ended aliance

Back to topic, what are your thoughts on fixing feeder dynasties?

jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:34 pm   

UBC ask Maxy for ally whan Maxy was active and have ally with 2 others dynasty!!

"Sample, Maxy make ally with 3 dynasty, RMV, Net Freaks and Mob and dont will more ally because 3 enough.
So than Maxy can decide on the first 3 places. This is than the same!!"

"If Maxy would have made ally with UBC would OFY or VitoB not established.

And if Maxy will continue to be allowed even VitoB.

Since then the only possibility is too many extras to come if Maxy ally declines. "

At moment is Maxy not active but tomorrow can be and whan they again dont will ally with me but make ally with you?

That ok?

Whan dynasty like Maxy is not forbiden than VitoB should too not be forbiden.

Because whan they dont will ally with one dynasty than this dynasty must do something to click much like Maxy allies.

And no matter is Maxy or XXX dynasty, all dynasty what show all links always must be forbiden.

"Each emperor must decide for themselves how much ally wants. "

And no matter we talking about VitoB emp or emp a others dynasty, whay VitoB emp can not make what all others emp can make?

"So, forbiden yes but forbiden for all or for nobody."

Now is not fair for you because we click much extras but you dont think, whan you have ally with Maxy, that not fair for dynasty what dont have credit for make ally with Maxy!?

There a lot of dynastys.

So I can just again write like befor...

"So, forbiden yes but forbiden for all or for nobody."

Ella 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:50 pm   

I suggest there will be no 'feeder' dynasties allowed, in whatever form.

There is to my opinion still another (temporary) feeder dynasty, although me is assured that it is 'different' then what we are discussing here.
Sorry, i do not see the difference. So i hope we can detect and ban all forms of such dynasties.

boots63 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:48 pm   

Jassej did you read or understand what demonic answer to you ????? if i understand all and i'm not stupid ;) ) at this time real maxi vip is ally with NOBODY and nobody = 0 alliance!!!!

i have a question how many credits did you send to 26locotuss or footballer per day ??? as i read you , you don't have credits to be ally with real maxi ,but now you have (in reference of mail send to me by 26locotus26)...... ofr yesterday aroud 2500credits that's rirht?

Patrick, emperor of la brute in vacation (to help barymore)
Last edited by boots63 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total  

jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:58 pm   

DemonicJ wrote:

09/07/31 20:51:06 barymore ended aliance
09/06/05 23:10:48 DemonicJ ended aliance

Boots my friend show whan have Dj end ally with Maxy and whan Barymore so tell me how much credit RMV give to Maxy? A lot!!!!!
And whan now Maxy not active is, was active.
So they dont active and no one others can make this.
And whan tomorrow Maxy again active is, than is again ok for you? Not forbiden?
No matter whan was this, a few dynastys have a lot of clicks and thanks Maxy and RMV have now so good average.

I think this topic is that you, and each others, say if you for or against.
Is it so difficult to say that without against me to writing?

Reply to topic