SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Way dynasties work
boots63 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:06 pm   

it's very difficult to read you dear jassej!!! and answer to barymore for real maxi not at me i'm not concerned by that!! and i say again (i think you have difficult heard or not your glasses) i 'm agains't that :

Posted: Today 23:44
i 'm totally agree with jeanne , nothing to add only forbidding this dynasty

Patrick, emp of la brute of pimousse in vacation

jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:07 pm   

Than we will the same.
And I am against this, I was from first day against!!
So who is problem?
I think this topic must be much time befor but better now laik never!!

barymore 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:29 pm   

My answer to this new topic open by Yarold is perfectly clear : NO “FEEDER” DYNASTIES ALLOWED, even if they have several allies, mainly because it’s not loyal towards those who can’t afford to pay the credits back !
Real Maxi VIP dynasty was an experience proposed by Bruno73 and accepted for a while by several dynasties (RMV – Net Freaks – MMC Mob – The Moblets and Amazing) but quickly ended because too expansive, all the more a lot of our members didn’t accept to pay their contribution to grab the permanent links proposed !
Now I'm very sorry to say once more this Jassej : all what you are writting here is very difficult to understand and you should improve your english instead of using a translator ! You are very tiresome and you don't say the truth ! Never Bruno, emperor of Real Maxi VIP has refused to be allied with you...! YOU have never accepetd an alliance with him because you didn't want to pay back the permanent links of his dynasty !
As you can see presently, all the alliances with Real Maxi VIP have been broken since several weeks and this dynasty is no more active because nobody wish to spend anymore credits to buy links and increase artificially their scores and averages !
But since a few days, helped by your son “Sejjas” – a little pest as “Footballer” - and a many members of your dynasty excepted “Maxi” who was inactive since a long time, you have created first “O.F.Y” dynasty and then, as it was deleted, you have created“VitoB inc” – “forever” – same as UBC… first with the mention “to help negative accounts” , what a joke…then nothing to prevent any polemics !
Your action in this affair is clear : as since a lot of weeks your dynasty is not at a good rank for you and especially the first one you try by all possible means to compensate for your bad results by this “feeder” dynasty only allied with you ; THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE and disqualify all the actors of this masquerade !
That’s the reason I don’t send you any congratulation for your fake result yesterday !

I ask officially here to Yarold to clarify quickly this situation and then I will decide if it’s worth it to continue on this site !
Waiting for a final decision, with my best regards,
Barymore – Emperor of RMV on vacation but still working in my own company this summer !

boots63 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:08 pm   

you don't answer to my question : "i have a question how many credits did you send to 26locotuss or footballer per day ??? as i read you , you don't have credits to be ally with real maxi ,but now you have (in reference of mail send to me by 26locotus26)...... ofr yesterday aroud 2500credits that's rirht? "

for information here the mail send to me by 26locotus26 :
Sender [V]26Locutus26
Recipient [V]lord-boots
Subject ally
Sent 09/08/22 09:57:34
You ask footballer for an ally,

so if you need you must send me after reset a screnshot with our gained/given + the credits

is the same how real maxi vip

so i think you pay around 2 500 credits to 26locotus" today for all the clik that's rigth ???

when we read you, you're against that....and you refused to pay for alliance before with real maxi (i i'm agree with barymore i know that you refused to pay (like me in la brute) for making alliance with real maxi!) so i don't understand you when you crying about real maxi before talking about this satellite dynasty. in french we said "noyer le poisson" !!

jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:52 pm   

barymore wrote:
My answer to this new topic open by Yarold is perfectly clear : NO “FEEDER” DYNASTIES ALLOWED, even if they have several allies, mainly because it’s not loyal towards those who can’t afford to pay the credits back !
!

I agree 100%

barymore wrote:
You are very tiresome and you don't say the truth ! Never Bruno, emperor of Real Maxi VIP has refused to be allied with you...!

That truth what you say, Bruno dont say no but we ask for ally whan Bruno was at RMV, Maxy was active and alliert with 2 other dynasty but our mail they dont answer!!

barymore wrote:
As you can see presently, all the alliances with Real Maxi VIP have been broken since several weeks and this dynasty is no more active because nobody wish to spend anymore credits to buy links and increase artificially their scores and averages !

You was more than 2 month with Maxy allies, you reach your goal thanks Maxy, whay I not now?

barymore wrote:
But since a few days, helped by your son “Sejjas” – a little pest as “Footballer” - and a many members of your dynasty excepted “Maxi” who was inactive since a long time, you have created first “O.F.Y” dynasty and then, as it was deleted, you have created“VitoB inc” – “forever” – same as UBC

Just like maxy, same RMV members

barymore wrote:
Your action in this affair is clear : as since a lot of weeks your dynasty is not at a good rank for you and especially the first one you try by all possible means to compensate for your bad results by this “feeder” dynasty only allied with you ; THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE and disqualify all the actors of this masquerade !

Yes that truth, I see I must play like others at top place whan I will be top.
Is funny that this all Bruno and your idea is and whan you click a lot links was good but whan others click a lot links is not good!
You forgeth, RMV was bad and you see that you must make ally with Maxy and you do it!!

barymore wrote:
That’s the reason I don’t send you any congratulation for your fake result yesterday !

That RMV first is, is fake so I'm not better or worse than you!!

boots63 wrote:
you don't answer to my question

I am not here to answer your question, ask barymor, he have more than 2 month ally with Maxy and know better like I how much costs so a ally.

boots63 wrote:
i don't understand you when you crying about real maxi

:shock: You see through internet if someone crying?

I was always against and I am now against!!!!
And I wish that Stan change rules so I am sure none in the future does that.

ps: sorry for my bad english

Wolverines
Gamer God

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:12 pm   

simple solution do away with transfers ....then those types of dynasty will have to click...that is the easiest way....also do away with buying credits or put a limit on how many can be bought by one person

barymore 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:53 pm   

Now Emperor Jassej, please to stop complaining and compare what is comparable :
On one hand : Real Maxi VIP with first 3, then 4 members allied with 5 other dynasties (its members no more in RMV at this time because tired to click all along the day and every day) !
On the other hand : O.F.Y., then VitoB Inc "forever" with 7 members practically inactive and only allied with ONE dynasty : YOURS ! means 7 x 10 permanent links = 70 grabbed by about 50 UBC members = 3500 clicks more for your daily score (as yesterday) !
Do you think obviously the two situations are the same ?
Now I've said what I have to and I'm not going to argue anymore.
If you are satisfied by your action, I let you being happy by its result !
As for me I have a clear conscience and I have rebuilt RMV as a great team not with my money, as you said, but mainly by using human relationship which is essential for me on this site !
All te best for you Senad and take care !
Maurice

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:49 pm   

Wolverines wrote:
simple solution do away with transfers ....then those types of dynasty will have to click...that is the easiest way....also do away with buying credits or put a limit on how many can be bought by one person

If your going to stop transfers, buying credits for people would also have to stop

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Yarold 
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:22 pm   

Quote:
I ask officially here to Yarold to clarify quickly this situation

Im officially against feeder dynasties.

However i dont have any solution for that atm, so im asking for ideas of stopping that.
So far your busy again fighting each other.

"Ban feeder dynasties" sounds as general as "no mosquito allowed"

If no solution will be worked out here then your leaving judgement in admins hands to delete or not any dynasty.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:28 pm   

Stop the transfer of credits. If there is no fuel their is no fire

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Wolverines
Gamer God

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:13 am   

DemonicJ wrote:
i agree 100%....if you cant transfer credits to them then they go negative and no one would want some dynasty like that

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:18 am   

Wolverines wrote:
DemonicJ wrote:
i agree 100%....if you cant transfer credits to them then they go negative and no one would want some dynasty like that

Would also have to stop buying credits for someone as well

MainCore 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:27 am   Feeders

This is a complex problem and no solution I have read so far is perfect. However Admins are more than able to quickly detect feeder dynasties while a more definite solution is found.
Be the Master

Wolverines
Gamer God

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:32 am   

i think the stopping of transfer and buying credits for someone might be the only real solution

1.. if the go negative then other dynasty wont want to ally with them as they wont be able to show link cause they negative

2.. they will have to click more to show that many links thus exchanging clicks with everyone..and i think that is the main reason for exchange..also making them ally with everyone instead of just 1 or 2 dynasty

Alba 
Gamer God
Dark Side Empress

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:10 am   

Wolverines wrote:
i think the stopping of transfer and buying credits for someone might be the only real solution

1.. if the go negative then other dynasty wont want to ally with them as they wont be able to show link cause they negative

2.. they will have to click more to show that many links thus exchanging clicks with everyone..and i think that is the main reason for exchange..also making them ally with everyone instead of just 1 or 2 dynasty

I agree 100%. This is the best solution that i have seen here up to now.
And i like the important sentence that you said, AND I THINK THAT IS THE MAIN REASON FOR EXCHANGE.

Go Stan! This is good!

PaiGow 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:29 am   

Many contests reward winners via credit transfer. Within a dynasty maybe this is okay.
Some contests span dynasty boundaries making inter-dynasty transfers a necessity.

The big problem, as I see it, comes from members who continuously receive 2,3,4+ times
as many clicks as they give. Should there be a limit on how many clicks a user may
receive vs. how many given?

Maybe such a limit is :
MAX(4x user dynasty click average, number ally members)

Not entirely fair since once that limit is reached others will not be able to click their link,
but at 4x dynasty average the casual user would probably go negative credit anyway.
Maybe once any limit is reached, only one link remains visible for others to click.

Users with [negative credit, none, hidden] are already frowned upon, so can "limit reached".

[added]
Charge a fee to change dynasty...
Joining a dynasty should be a commitment. Joining a new dynasty after quitting a dynasty
should charge a penalty fee, maybe 1x dynasty click average for each day less than 5 days
(1 day = 5x average fee; 5 days to join new dynasty there is no fee). If that makes you
negative, then you must wait a few days before joining the new dynasty. However,
rejoining the same dynasty after a hiatus charges no fee (some folks leave dynasty for a
few days while on holiday/weekends and should not be penalized).
[/added]

Possible solutions begin to become complicated, both in concept and in code.

Stan, if I can help with the coding, let me know. I'm sure I can pick it up rather quickly.

Warm regards,

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:48 am   

DemonicJ wrote:

Like Paigow I don't like that idea it would stop all the fun contests :cry:

I say look for the reason those dynasties emerged in the first place: The current rank system if the amount of clicks done didn't matter those feeder dynasties wouldn't be there.

Change the rank-system :wink:

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:02 am   

Jeanne wrote:
DemonicJ wrote:

Like Paigow I don't like that idea it would stop all the fun contests :cry:

I say look for the reason those dynasties emerged in the first place: The current rank system if the amount of clicks done didn't matter those feeder dynasties wouldn't be there.

Change the rank-system :wink:

Yarold wrote:
Where your asked for solution to what is happening now - 'feeder' dynasties.

What is the solution in the change rank-system?

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:05 am   

PaiGow wrote:
Charge a fee to change dynasty...
Joining a dynasty should be a commitment. Joining a new dynasty after quitting a dynasty
should charge a penalty fee, maybe 1x dynasty click average for each day less than 5 days
(1 day = 5x average fee; 5 days to join new dynasty there is no fee). If that makes you
negative, then you must wait a few days before joining the new dynasty. However,
rejoining the same dynasty after a hiatus charges no fee (some folks leave dynasty for a
few days while on holiday/weekends and should not be penalized).

They leave so not to damage dynasty averages because they arent there to click

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:19 am   

DemonicJ wrote:

What is the solution in the change rank-system?

If the number of clicks didn't matter there would be no point in having a feeder dynasty!!

Is it my English? I don't mean the Shogun/Daimyo/Peasant rank I mean the Dynasty ranking.

Reply to topic