SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Where did my favorite link go? The one to purchase credits.
DaBabes City 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:36 pm   Where did my favorite link go? The one to purchase credits.

I looked all over for it, then asked Ella and she couldn't find it either.

Wolverines
Gamer God

Helped: 1
Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:58 am   

looks like it has been removed...nice thanks yarold

DaBabes City 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:10 pm   

Wolverines wrote:
looks like it has been removed...nice thanks yarold

iFly found it for me

[/b]
Last edited by DemonicJ on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total  

jennielynn 
Gamer God
Trying My Best

Helped: 4 times
Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:36 pm   

Can you tell the others where it is? :)

DaBabes City 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:15 pm   

jennielynn wrote:
Can you tell the others where it is? :)

I'm sorry, I left a link, but it was edited by a Mod.

thepossum1 
Gamer God

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:44 am   

So, --there's a moratorium on buying credits? Good thing I was able to get some the other day! This could turn into a disaster---if those of us who buy credits aren't able to and we run out of credits since we can't click enough ( one of the reason why I have to buy credits--lamenting unclickables here), then pretty soon EVERYONE on Yarold's will end up minus 8-O Yikes, I think my head is starting to explode from the concept!!

Alba 
Gamer God
Dark Side Empress

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:59 am   

thepossum1 wrote:
then pretty soon EVERYONE on Yarold's will end up minus 8-O

no, EVERYONE no, SOMEONE like EXCHANGE LINKS and don't get negative. :razz:

without this link, maybe there would be more equality
:wink:

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:56 am   

thepossum1 wrote:
So, --there's a moratorium on buying credits? Good thing I was able to get some the other day! This could turn into a disaster---if those of us who buy credits aren't able to and we run out of credits since we can't click enough ( one of the reason why I have to buy credits--lamenting unclickables here), then pretty soon EVERYONE on Yarold's will end up minus 8-O Yikes, I think my head is starting to explode from the concept!!

i see in your profile
Total clicks (yest): 478
and you show your link only in dyn.
that means you never can get negative , because you can not have more than 400 in alliance, that means no more people than 400 click your link.
you clicked 478 yesterday so you hold 78 credits for your self, when you do that everyday, that number will grow, that is exchange links.

Ella 
Gamer Legend

Helped: 1
Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:06 pm   

How exciting! our life of luxury is over!
Now we have to click 60.000x to get the blue VIP star ( proudly say i did that)
We have to work for it, we are forced to exchange links. Click and be clicked...yay!

thepossum1 wrote:
....This could turn into a disaster---if those of us who buy credits aren't able to and we run out of credits since we can't click enough ...

Since none of us can buy credits, we all are equal, as Albacyty says. We can click a lot if we show all our links.

thepossum1 
Gamer God

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:34 pm   

Ferrari wrote:
thepossum1 wrote:

i see in your profile
Total clicks (yest): 478
and you show your link only in dyn.
that means you never can get negative , because you can not have more than 400 in alliance, that means no more people than 400 click your link.
you clicked 478 yesterday so you hold 78 credits for your self, when you do that everyday, that number will grow, that is exchange links.

I only wish this was the case--if I only showed ONE link, it would be true. My current ally total is 384 BUT there are 28 unclickable so that means I am being clicked 384 but only can click back 356, so I'm already in the hole credit-wise. The amount of none & hidden who click then hide their links seems to get higher--how is it then an exchange where you are clicked and then click them back to get your credit back? This is NOT what is happening.

I also show extra links several times a day. I usually go through a LOT of credits showing those extras because I do not see enough to click back to cover them. My average is 510 which is 126 more than my ally total--if it wasn't for others in the alliance showing extras, my average wouldn't be anywhere near that. But for those 126 extra clicks, I'm spending close to 400 credits a day to show my extras for them.

I'm sure I can't be the only one who isn't getting back what they spend to show extras. I've been clicked 126,000 times MORE than I have been able to click back--this is not because I haven't tried to click--the links just aren't there. So, if I continue to show extras like I have been & can't click back an equal amount of credits, I will continue to need to buy credits or will have to stop showing extras.

Zidane 
Mini Ming Dynasty mod

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:52 pm   

Ferrari is right, extras cost credits and if one is not able to click the credits back because of the links just are not there - negatives, hiddens and such, it is going down. Negatives can click me, but I can not click them, where is the equality now? I do not know if Mr. Yarold removed the link on purpose, but if yes, I hope that he did it after careful planning and that he knew what he was doing.

jennielynn 
Gamer God
Trying My Best

Helped: 4 times
Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:37 pm   

It appears to be back now. :)

eirien 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:38 am   

The link is there but I still can't buy credits. The link is broken.

If the ability to buy credits is gone then I guess my days here are numbered...

misunkyno 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:48 pm   

well i cant afford buying credits. if i didnt recieve some from my previous emp, id be in negative a long time ago. running a dynasty requires besides a lot of work also donating to new members..

i really dont get this side.

buying credits is wrong (i agree). being negative is also wrong (i also agree). but.. now since we know that the credits are disappearing faster (you are being clicked by 400 but 450 at least are taken away from you, i dont know what the percentage is), we will all end up negative...

plus.. i still think emps should be "awarded" some little credit amount a month so they can work better on their dynasties. now it became a rivality where negatives arent allowed and no one wants them, so the new ones never get to learn and dynasties are getting smaller and others disappear (and merge with the big ones)...

this game is losing its spirit, really... its all about clicking, nothing about "gaming" :(

[ Added: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:50 pm ]
i forgot to mention the rule of vips showing extra links, which you can never click back of course... and people complainging about low limits of these links.. that makes staying positive even harder... even if i limit my 8 extra links by 3, not 24 credits are taken but almost a hundred. three times a day.. mm... not easy not easy...

eirien 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:46 pm   

Has this disappeared again??

Reply to topic