SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
show links 24-7
thepossum1 
Gamer God

Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:21 pm   

Wolverines wrote:
i wasnt accusing anyone of anything mush...but everyone is fast to point out that this is a link exchange and when u look closely they dont even show on the main/history...as i said i dont either..so this is just a dynasty exchange...if you not member of a dynasty then u SOL i guess

possum i think u took it totally wrong i think she just want a chance at getting her credits back that she lose....but how can she without buying them?

Actually, I got that point Wolverines and there is nothing wrong with wanting to click only as much as you need to cover showing a link until you have achieved that amount. So you would only click 100 and no more if that is all your game needs, correct? But I do not think that this is what we're really discussing. JMHO

Cookie 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:28 pm   

in yarold you have two types of players
you have the one for there games and you have the ones who want to play yarold. yarold is a game to in a way. if it was not i could :lol: easily put my links on a autohitter problem solved. but yarold is a game to... you want to be the best you want to play against others... just like in a game... is that killing yarold i don't think so i even think it is better. when i look back lets see about two years ago what were they doing in that time? i thought it was even worse... Lady you know what i mean what happened in the past... do you want me links quick click them they are in hys... quick putting some extra links in you're profile and give them to friends that they can click them and quick remove them... every morning transferring credits to negatives so you can click them... and do you know why? because even in that time people wanted to be the best.... the best clicker and the best dynasty... nothing changed really... we all still want to be the best... only the way of playing has changed.
if you don't are a player who wants to be the best but only play for you're clicks go in a other dyn ore not in any other... and stop waning.

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:36 pm   

drusilla wrote:
Lady you know what i mean what happened in the past... do you want me links quick click them they are in hys... quick putting some extra links in you're profile and give them to friends that they can click them and quick remove them... every morning transferring credits to negatives so you can click them...

Ohh yes lol, I remember, Yvonne (rest in peace) and me, every morning we transfered all negatives in alliance, we had great Fun.
Yes drusilla you have right, it was always like this, and it will never change, why not? because we like it here, we have fun, we have friends, and the game between the dynastys is great :) thank you emps for this fun every day again :lol:

Cookie 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:45 pm   

i wil never forget those days they were alot off fun in a way.
thank god for wild thing to i could click alot off here tranfers hahaha and yes from yvonne and you to ferrari...
wel atleast even in that time it was like that and see yarold is stil alive even more alive than in the past :mrgreen:

nothing has shanged and yarold is stil alive more alive than ever :cool:

MUSHpark 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:01 pm   

drusilla wrote:
in yarold you have two types of players
you have the one for there games and you have the ones who want to play yarold.

Does it have to be one or the other?

I like to "play yarold" which gives me many more clicks than I need or want for whichever games I am playing.

But at the same time, I get to learn about new games and maybe try them out, and when I do I get plenty of easy clicks which makes playing the new game easier.

Cookie 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:18 am   

MUSHpark wrote:

I like to "play yarold" .

thats what i mean MUSH we are players not only clickers to get some clicks for oure games

and yes sometimes we getting to know new games that we can play to because it is fun....

its all about fun and joy otherwise i was already gone and putting my links on a autohitter

Morganza 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:42 am   

Now I'm doing both. I use an autoclicker to get clicks for my games, and I play Yarold's for the dynasty competition. (I also use Yarold's to fine-tune which eggs get clicks, because it is so very easy to adjust my links.)

However, if you need followthrough, you can't use an autoclicker -- I haven't seen one yet that can click Doorgaan for you :-)

When I first joined Yarolds' though, I was just so very happy to see all my eggs hatching so fast...

Reply to topic