SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Amateur OR Professional
jkcove08 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:43 am   

This is such a soap opera!!! Why throw a fit when dynasties want to do what they do???? If you dont like it dont ally with them. UBC is no where near the 10 million number. This is what most of this is about. If members want to buy tons of credits and either share or keep them to them selves, that is thier choice. If you dont want to buy credits then dont.. But for goodness sake, quit complaining about everyone else. UBC is far from guilt free when it comes to underhanded acts. I for one know first hand!! Just go back to clicking and have fun!! Jenn, Temp emp of Feel Free and Happy

jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:13 am   

Roman wrote:
Hi all!

Now I also drop my 2 cents here :p

I have to admit, that I absolutely dont like what is going on here. I dont like the idea to click someones links and send back credits instead of showing myself links.

This here should be Link sharing - wich means Links sharing in both directions - instead of Links against Credits sharing.

However, I dont like it but it is legal, and that is how the site works.

Roman

That is my opinion.

[ Added: Thu May 21, 2009 10:23 am ]
DemonicJ wrote:
activist wrote:
It is like having to pay for free television. This site is free but a lot of us purchase credits now and again and we share them with everybody. But now there is no more everybody because some dynasties are buying 50 clicks per member from some extortion dynasty so that they can buy their dynasty to the top.
Am i the only VOICE in this community to speak up about this? Come on everybody -not even Ferrari has written into this topic-[sorry Ferrari] SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY. NO SECRETS>

The voices of the community seem to only come from UBC & how the are being victimsed.

This is unnecessary and tasteless.
Forum is open to all yarold members or do you want to forbade UBC members to write in forum?

dripquill 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:12 am   

jassej wrote:
[ Added: Thu May 21, 2009 10:23 am ]
DemonicJ wrote:
activist wrote:
It is like having to pay for free television. This site is free but a lot of us purchase credits now and again and we share them with everybody. But now there is no more everybody because some dynasties are buying 50 clicks per member from some extortion dynasty so that they can buy their dynasty to the top.
Am i the only VOICE in this community to speak up about this? Come on everybody -not even Ferrari has written into this topic-[sorry Ferrari] SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY. NO SECRETS>

The voices of the community seem to only come from UBC & how the are being victimsed.

This is unnecessary and tasteless.
Forum is open to all yarold members or do you want to forbade UBC members to write in forum?

That's just his opinion on what he sees, I don't think Jay is at all trying to say that UBC members shouldn't post here.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:32 am   

What was tasteless & unneccessary was someone trying to seek attention & implicate others into believing ferrari may even agree to to his point. Im sure knowing Ferrari, if that was her view & she wanted everyone in the forum to know about it, she would have replied & added to her short notes "scandal threads" with the link as the author of this thread had one. The fact she didnt reply as someone had hoped means she either doesnt agree, or if she does agree she doesnt want to get dragged in the mess that was created.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

iFly 
Gamer Deity

Helped: 1
Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:33 am   

Jay was trying to say that not that many people complain about a problem, and when they do, it's *USUALLY* UBC saying that they are being treated unfairly.

edit: Whoops, he posted just before me.

activist 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:41 pm   

DemonicJ wrote:
What was tasteless & unneccessary was someone trying to seek attention & implicate others into believing ferrari may even agree to to his point. Im sure knowing Ferrari, if that was her view & she wanted everyone in the forum to know about it, she would have replied & added to her short notes "scandal threads" with the link as the author of this thread had one. The fact she didnt reply as someone had hoped means she either doesnt agree, or if she does agree she doesnt want to get dragged in the mess that was created.

Totally wrong ,my point about Ferrari was that she usually has a point to make but nobody not even Ferrari has spoken. It is called humour and i was not preempting her thoughts. By the way she did write afterwards. Then removed it.
Are you going to ban future-clicker? Or is this all about The Mods Moderating The Mods. Myanmar and China are great examples of this kind of abuse as soon as a non-Mod has an opinion.You simply remove the opinion and the the writer. This form of censorship is outrageous.

jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:45 pm   

iFly wrote:
Jay was trying to say that not that many people complain about a problem, and when they do, it's *USUALLY* UBC saying that they are being treated unfairly.

edit: Whoops, he posted just before me.

If you look closely in the forum you will see the many members other dynasty have made topic for their suggestions or problems.
UBC members have fewer new topic actually written.
But DJ would prefer we did not write nothing!

activist 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:47 pm   

As you are involved in this topic it is wrong that you are the person to Moderate over the content. Would it not be judicial for a Mod that has no involvement to decide.Better still, Yarold himself.

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:58 pm   

activist wrote:
DemonicJ wrote:

Totally wrong ,my point about Ferrari was that she usually has a point to make but nobody not even Ferrari has spoken. It is called humour and i was not preempting her thoughts. By the way she did write afterwards. Then removed it.
Are you going to ban future-clicker? Or is this all about The Mods Moderating The Mods. Myanmar and China are great examples of this kind of abuse as soon as a non-Mod has an opinion.You simply remove the opinion and the the writer. This form of censorship is outrageous.

Indeed, normally i give always my opinion, you all know me :cool: I say what i think, if you like it or not, i am always honest in my opinion.

but... this time it involve my friends, and i could hurt friends with my opinion, and I don't want to do that.
All people who are involved in this case are friends of my.
So i decided to stay out.

♥ Ferrari ♥

MUSHpark 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:51 pm   

activist wrote:
Myanmar and China are great examples of this kind of abuse as soon as a non-Mod has an opinion.You simply remove the opinion and the the writer. This form of censorship is outrageous.

You and your opinions seem to have escaped this "outrageous" censorship.

And I don't see censorship, really. I see someone calling your posts "tasteless" and "unnecessary".

Which is a free exchange of opinions, not censorship.

Why do you falsely accuse the moderators?

Or do you think that moderators must be censored and not post their opinions?

[ Added: Thu May 21, 2009 10:52 pm ]
activist wrote:
As you are involved in this topic it is wrong that you are the person to Moderate over the content.

He is expressing an opinion.

Moderating the content would be removing your inane and useless posts. Which I think a lot of people wish he would do but he hasn't.

But that won't stop you from repeating over and over how you're about to be banned for posting your opinion. Oh, the horror! Oh, the drama!

[ Added: Thu May 21, 2009 10:55 pm ]
jassej wrote:

How do you know what DJ would prefer?

Do you have telepathy?

You probably do very well in the "how much will this person click" contests! :)

activist 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:31 pm   

Yes,you are a wonderful comedian.

MUSHpark 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:43 pm   

activist wrote:
Yes,you are a wonderful comedian.

Thank you! :)

I couldn't do it without such wonderful source material. :)

jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:06 pm   

MUSHpark wrote:

jassej wrote:

How do you know what DJ would prefer?

Do you have telepathy?

You probably do very well in the "how much will this person click" contests! :)

I dont need telepathy, you need just read topic from start ...laik in other topic...
First write activist then DJ, again activist and this was a discusion but now DJ write against UBC!!
All what can read, can read this.....
He waits only a possibility for something to write against UBC.
This is very sad ...

borracho 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:58 am   

i find these types of topics and the posts in them extremely entertaining!! :mrgreen:

bluebell_rose 
The Mobs Mod
WolfPack Leader

Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:56 am   

yes, very interesting bo.

activist 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:01 am   

borracho wrote:
i find these types of topics and the posts in them extremely entertaining!! :mrgreen:

Yes, yes i agree ,but be warned that some action here has a reaction. If you do have a topic to write about,please be careful as i got 2 warnings for my other thread. You must think before you speak. These are normal everyday rules so get used to it. They are set in stone so please be careful. Or,you may not be able to speak freely again.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:36 am   

activist wrote:
borracho wrote:

Yes, yes i agree ,but be warned that some action here has a reaction. If you do have a topic to write about,please be careful as i got 2 warnings for my other thread. You must think before you speak. These are normal everyday rules so get used to it. They are set in stone so please be careful. Or,you may not be able to speak freely again.

Rules are very easy to understand so no need to be careful. Rules can be found Here

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

activist 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:47 pm   

Thank you for the link to the rules. It just make me more confused. It does not say - Taking discussion to a personnel level- is breaking rules. Unless it is in the Do not flame rule,but not stated.
I wrote"MUShpark, do you honestly think that you are the Emperor? Tomorrow him today you tomorrow him today you. lol" I got a warning.
Later that day you swapped again as Emperor. This was very much to do with the discussion. MUSHpark wrote about who was Emperor or not in The Mob, in his resign statement.
This was not flaming,as i see it. Cannot understand how a rule was broken. Yet i was called a "..... ATTENTION WHORE" and that person got no warning. THAT is flaming. Derogatory term and what word the dots are i do not know.Maybe avoiding curse word.
MartialLaw.

MUSHpark 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:38 pm   

activist wrote:
that person got no warning.

How do you know who gets warnings or not?

We would not know you got a warning except you said so.

By the way, you should have your contacts look into the new "Happy Hour" dynasty. Are they open to all allies (making it okay) or is it a satellite dynasty with only one ally (which would not be allowed)?

Or is this one you will not complain about? :)

activist 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:49 pm   

GO to forum main page, scroll down to Who Is Online and in the bottom left hand corner click Reprimand Users. You can see who has received warnings and i am correct that no warning was given for that one.
I will look into the other thing but at first glance it looks legit to me.

[ Added: Sat May 23, 2009 8:51 pm ]
You can also see that i got 2 warnings,not 1. For the same reason but i suppose it was personal, it was when i said "Have you ever in your life done anything in a fair way?" But that line does not say whom i was referring to.

Reply to topic