SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
transfer credits
Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:36 am   transfer credits

I found this topic http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4067 it is locked so i can't replay, that's why i made a new one.

In this topic i read you can transfer credits when you have made 10000 clicks.
1 member in my dynasty ''silverdreams'' has 10900 clicks done, but he can not transfer credits.
I asked by mail the admin, his answer was ''His account isnt old enough to transfer credits. ''
So i dont know what the problem is now, how old must an account be before you can transfer credits?

Ferrari

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:50 am   

I looked into the account, it is under a month old & just over 10k clicks done. Reading the other post you mention an admin did say yes to "very low maybe 10K". At this stage im unaware if the limit was reduced to 10k & if it is then there is an issue with that account that Yarold will have to look into

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:12 pm   

Quote:
On the transfer page, I was told I needed to have 50k clicks into my links before I'd be able to transfer.

Code:
$_TXT['tran_err_limit'] = 'You cant transfer credits until you receive %s clicks in to your links.';

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:07 pm   

Maybe there is a smart man/woman who understand this answer? and can explain me the answer from Mr yarold :?:
I asked 4 people and no one understand the answer.

engelina 
Gamer God

Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:13 pm   

i am not sure, but i think he means that the 10K is not how many links the person clicked, but how many times the person's link was clicked by other? a clear answer would be nice, if it is possible, thoug.

No rules, although for our allies i ask to please show a link in dynasty.

Tsai 
Gamer God

Helped: 7 times
Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:19 pm   

I am not completely sure if Yarold means 10000 or 50000, but I do understand from the code that it's not about how many clicks you have done, but how many clicks you have received.

Your member silverdreams has done more as 10000 clicks, but so far only received 8000 clicks.

So if the limit is 10000, silverdreams still need to receive 2000 clicks into his link(s) before he can transfer.

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:24 pm   

Tsai wrote:
I am not completely sure if Yarold means 10000 or 50000, but I do understand from the code that it's not about how many clicks you have done, but how many clicks you have received.

Your member silverdreams has done more as 10000 clicks, but so far only received 8000 clicks.

So if the limit is 10000, silverdreams still need to receive 2000 clicks into his link(s) before he can transfer.

Thank you Tsai, I was hoping you would read this topic , I know you are very smart in this kind of things.
Now I understand completely.
I will mail Silverdreams, Thank you.

dripquill 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:19 pm   

Ferrari wrote:
Tsai wrote:

Thank you Tsai, I was hoping you would read this topic , I know you are very smart in this kind of things.

It's under 25k, whatever the limit is...I have 22k clicks received and I was able to transfer credits with no issue.

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:53 pm   

dripquill wrote:
Ferrari wrote:
Tsai wrote:

It's under 25k, whatever the limit is...I have 22k clicks received and I was able to transfer credits with no issue.

It was 10000, he has now 10000 and he can do transfers.
We always thought you must make 10000, but that is not true, you must receive 10000 clicks before you can make transfers.

Reply to topic