SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
My Brute/ La Brute
Minicity88 
Gamer

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:45 pm   My Brute/ La Brute

I've noticed a few people in the dynasty are now playing My Brute (me included) now that an English version has been released. I have a little question though; does anyone know why some times when you recruit new pupils you get exp and other times you dont?

At first for every 4/5 clicks I would receive 1 exp for one of the people, but now no matter how many pupils I recieve I dont seem to be getting exp for them.

Also is there a limit to how many pupils you can recruit? I say this because I've had 2 different My Brute links up for the last couple of days now and have received roughly 50 pupils. You can't seriously tell me that the 700-800 clicks I have received from the dynasty, only 50 people have actually followed through the click? That's like 7%!!!!!

Mogman 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:56 pm   

If you check La Brute (the french version) you will see people with hundreds of thousands of pupils. So no, there is no limit to how many pupils you can have.

I remember reading about the whole pupil thing for La Brute a long while ago and how to get exp yourself if you were really into it... Something about clearing the internet cache of the La Brute/My Brute stuff then changing your IP... For other people clicking you though it might just be a matter of getting them to clear their cache once every 24 hours or something... AKA not gonna happen.

ANY action link on this site you have to donate at least 3x the credits in order to MAYBE get the number of clicks your looking for. It's even less likely if people actually have to type in a name THEN click a button (far too much work).

Ladywizard 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:27 pm   

If I remember the french one was under maintence a lot when I was clicking or some of the flash just plain didn't want to work not to mention you ONLY get pupils for people starting a new account I only keep 2 accounts open there and rebattle with them

jkcove08 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:38 pm   

I have a question about My Brute/ La Brute.. I am not registered with them and I dont want to be but I want to make sure that when I click your link it counts.. I read in someones short notes one time that as long as you just type a name, any name, and hit enter it will count... Well some of the names I typed in then told me I needed a access code.. After several of those I came to the conclusion that someone must actually have that as an account name.. So then I started using the same one over and over that I didnt get the account request but now it just takes me to the same page asking if I want to challenge that person.. Are you getting credit for that or are people suppose to actually sign up? I want you to get the credit for my click but I dont want a My brute account. Thanks Jenn

Ladywizard 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:45 am   

jkcove once you type in a name you've technically signed up that account and can use the blank space at the bottom to challenge and get that brute levels

jkcove08 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:52 am   

OK, I just wanted to make sure. It just takes me back to that same page each time I type the name in so I wasnt sure if I was doing them any good or not. Thanks Jenn

Ladywizard 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:01 am   

Who's Jenn? Hope what I said helps some

Minicity88 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:37 am   

Yeh, when I click other people's My Brutes links I always just bash loads of random buttons (and the occasional funny name), 9 times out of 10 the name isnt already in use.

Surely though if the link is set to 24 hour reset then whoever clicks it should generate the exp without clearing their cache. Or is it only the FIRST brute link they click each 24 hours (eg. you just have to get lucky and hope its you).

Also I know that 'action' links generally have a lower success rate (30%-50%) of people clicking but this is just insane.

From about 900+ clicks I have received ONLY 70 pupils (proper clicks) which is INSANELY low. And only a third of those have given my exp, so it's got to be one of the most uneconomical games on Yarolds.

PaiGow 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:16 pm   

My Brute links display message that my Flash Player needs updating... I've installed 10.0.22 several times as requested (Vista & FF 3.08). I don't know what else I can/should do to give you credit.

La Brute seems to work OK, do I need to actually fight a match to give credit here?

Those of us unfamiliar with the game are clueless :(

jkcove08 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:59 pm   

Actually I figured out what I was doing wrong, and most other probably have the same problem. I was typing the name at the very bottom of the page since I use flash block. To give you a proper click I have to click and open up the right side character to then enter the name and start the battle. Most people use flash block so they are not even seeing the real place to type a name and start the fight. I now click the side and then fallow through with the click. Jenn

Ladywizard 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:57 pm   

minicity you only get a pupil via them signing new one under you... and then refighting it it appears personally I use the bottom name box because I like reusing my brute

Last edited by Alba on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total  

Firstborn Dragon 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:30 am   

Lately I have had issues with flash. It insists my Flash needs updating. Strange how I just did it and NO other game is yelling at me for it.

So unforutnetly I'm not able to do a lot because it's at me about my (Fully updated) flash not being updated.

PaiGow 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:53 am   

Firstborn Dragon wrote:
Lately I have had issues with flash. It insists my Flash needs updating. Strange how I just did it and NO other game is yelling at me for it.

So unforutnetly I'm not able to do a lot because it's at me about my (Fully updated) flash not being updated.

My issue is resolved :)

I'm running NoScript, it was blocking some essential flash content. Allowing LaBrute/TheBrute site and the flash content now loads. Click on the big box on the left (if running FlashBlock), enter a unique name (I use my "usernameXX" ) and click "Validate" to add a pupil to the players dojo.

Happy Clicking,

Reply to topic