SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Okay, have I done something to offend the mods on this site?
rashida 
n00b

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:11 am   Okay, have I done something to offend the mods on this site?

I was asking why I was banned. You just replied and said I accepted the rules. I saw and read the rules and I have done nothing that I am aware of in order to get banned. Then you have told me that I "demanded" a mod on the chat room. I didn't demand. I asked : "I need to speak to a mod, how do I go about doing that?" Like I mentioned in my previous locked message, I am new to all this and wanted to go through proper channels in order to resolve the problem.

Nobody responded to my request on the chat screen. If you did, then I apologize for not answering because my chat screen went black and I didn't see the response.

My question was why was I banned and is it possible for me to be reinstated. If I did something wrong, then please tell me and I will not do it again in the future. I'm not a **********, nor am I an unreasonable person. I generally try and follow rules in the clubs that I am in and have never had a problem before. I don't understand why you are being hostile towards me. I have done nothing to you to offend you because I don't even know you. Why would I offend you? I'm basically asking you to please explain to me what I did wrong and I will promise not to do it again. Haven't you ever heard of a second chance?

I wanted to plead for my account back, even though I still have no clue as to why I was banned in the first place.

[ Added: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:37 am ]
Also, I would like to add that if I was someone doing something shifty on here, then more than likely I'd be using mutliple accounts and generally scamming a whole lot of credits. I have -0.98 credits!

I see responses to other people and it's just this whole general feel of distrust and apparently all of us are lying scumbags. I know there are some people who DO lie and try to scam you guys, but I am not lying. I know you don't know me from Adam, but honestly? If I was lying, I'd be much better off just finding another link exchange rather than be bothering you guys any longer, because honestly? IT's too much hassle.

I'm assuming that you guys are nice people. Have you never misread a situation before? Hasn't anyone ever misread something that you did? Haven't you ever made a mistake? LIke I said, I don't understand what it is I"ve done to upset you all so much. Please explain and give me a chance to redeem myself. I can understand if I was a repeat offender on something, but I know I can't possibly be that.

I honestly don't know why I'm getting so upset over a link exchange thing, but I also feel the need to prove my innocence here. You can say it's driving me to pursue this.

Reply to topic