SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Closed by: DemonicJ
Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:26 am
I do not understand why I was banned.
rashida 
n00b

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:54 am   I do not understand why I was banned.

I am new to these types of link exchanges. I don't understand what it was that I did wrong.

All I did was join up, click links to try and stay positive within my dynasty and sign off. Each day I did this. The only other thing I can think of that changed that routine was I signed on while I was at my friend's house to check and see how many credits I had and her 12 year old nephew grabbed the mouse from me and starting clicking everything in sight to annoy me. I wasn't banned then, I'm sure I wasn't becasue I had seen my name on the dynasty page.

When I got home to try and get on to click some more links, I was banned. What?

This is very upsetting to me because I don't understand why this happened. And I've never been on a site or a club before that doesn't even give you a warning before kicking you out. That's a bit unreasonable. I've been asking everyone I know that is also on this site and they don't get why I was kicked out either. The only thing I can think of is my friend's nephew clicked something wrong while I was checking my credits and now I'm being punished for it.

If this is the case, can I please talk to a moderator? I've read through the rules and it all seems to be talking about abuse of HTML codes or vulgar language. And I haven't done that. If I made a mistake, why isn't there any probation warning for a person not to do it again?

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:26 am   

When you registered for the site, you did so & accepted its rules. I also replied to you several times in the chatroom when you demanded a mod. you never answered

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.