SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Daily Quiz answer Wrong??
L6313 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:55 am   Daily Quiz answer Wrong??

ok so I have gotten answers wrong before that I thought should have been right but it's only 5 credits so who cares...but The quiz Question I just answered told me I was wrong and I have to kinda dissagree....

The Quiz Question I just answered:

"Happy newyear from the quizmaster!! Name the year we are in now !!! Happy clicking for you all may ur wishes come true !!"

I Chose 2008 since it is 10:53 EST where I am at and so it is currently December 31, 2008
But it says I am wrong. That the correct answer is another year....wuz up wit dat?

So who does the Daily Quiz again so I can poke a stick at them? I wunt my 5 credits back! LOL What should I do?
Last edited by L6313 on Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total  

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:41 am   

Did you check the server time? I would guess the quizz when it's about time follows the server time :???:

Tsai 
Gamer God

Helped: 7 times
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:09 am   

Of course the quiz follows server time.
You also don't have to wait till midnight your time to get a new quiz question for the day, do you?
And it's against the rules to post quiz answers, no matter how easy they are, so I suggest you remove or edit your post as soon as possible, because the admins won't be happy with this...

turdkey
[Deleted]

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:30 am   

I think you should file a complaint with the European court of Justice. A fine body and sometime in the distant future when you are bankrupt by legal costs and old and tired they might give you an answer.

Alternatively you could ask Barak to insist the whole world adopt EST

L6313 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:05 am   

Jeanne wrote:
Did you check the server time? I would guess the quizz when it's about time follows the server time :???:

Didn't think of that thanks! Even so...the question is a bit subject to interpritation....

Tsai wrote:
Of course the quiz follows server time.
You also don't have to wait till midnight your time to get a new quiz question for the day, do you?
And it's against the rules to post quiz answers, no matter how easy they are, so I suggest you remove or edit your post as soon as possible, because the admins won't be happy with this...

I edited my post slightly, due to your recomendation. It no longer tells the answer. I was not intending to annoy you by posting this question. I seriously was wondering why it said I was wrong. NOT ALL of us think of things like server time so thanks confirming what Jeanne posted.

turdkey wrote:
I think you should file a complaint with the European court of Justice. A fine body and sometime in the distant future when you are bankrupt by legal costs and old and tired they might give you an answer.

Alternatively you could ask Barak to insist the whole world adopt EST

WOW! Now thats the best answer! I am off to do the paperwork now! LOL

Reply to topic