SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Limit Clarification
follydoll 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:41 pm   Limit Clarification

Just to clarify, putting a limit on a link will not prevent it from being click through history, will it?

sasyville 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:45 pm   

Right, to prevent it to be clicked from the history page you have to be a VIP and hide it from history. Nothing to do with limits. :wink:

Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:10 am   

putting a limit on a link will not prevent it from being click through history*

*) if your not vip

follydoll 
Gamer

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:17 am   

Thanks...guess I will have to start deleting links and re-adding them every other day or so. Kinda a pain, but no other way to manage it. I went to do follow ups at the hospital with 200ish credits and only 80 or so clicks remaining on one link, 0 on another and returned to a negative number. I *HATE* being negative!
I suppose I could add a batch of Euros to my paypal profile...that would work too...hmm...

Philadelphia 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:05 am   

follydoll wrote:
Thanks...guess I will have to start deleting links and re-adding them every other day or so. Kinda a pain, but no other way to manage it. I went to do follow ups at the hospital with 200ish credits and only 80 or so clicks remaining on one link, 0 on another and returned to a negative number. I *HATE* being negative!
I suppose I could add a batch of Euros to my paypal profile...that would work too...hmm...

After you reach 60,000 clicks you'll achieve the VIP status, keep clicking away :)

follydoll 
Gamer

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:01 pm   

Interesting to see a number assigned as the official word on it seems to carefully not assign a specific number or exact qualification. It doesn't matter either way. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't going crazy. A search failed to show up the answer, but now I have it :)
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die." ~Roy Batty

Reply to topic