SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
PhantasyRPG Dynasty Credits?
greenfish 
Gamer

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:12 pm   PhantasyRPG Dynasty Credits?

I have a PhantasyRPG link. I know there were changes to how these links work, but, did the number of credits used when somebody clicks on them in dynasty get changed with these links? It seems like it is now using about 3 credits per click. I burned through 1800 credits in 2 days and I only show in Dynasty.

DaBabes City 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:32 am   Re: PhantasyRPG Dynasty Credits?

greenfish wrote:
I have a PhantasyRPG link. I know there were changes to how these links work, but, did the number of credits used when somebody clicks on them in dynasty get changed with these links? It seems like it is now using about 3 credits per click. I burned through 1800 credits in 2 days and I only show in Dynasty.

In my opinion, the thing should be considered a virus! I've had the notification winking at me since sometime last night, with hours yet to go!

Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:18 am   

Quote:
did the number of credits used when somebody clicks on them in dynasty get changed with these links? It seems like it is now using about 3 credits per click.

Clicks that come from main or history or dynasty are worth same amount of credits
(they were worth less when clicked on dynasty pages some years ago).

Credits: 10
Limit: 1
Timer: 86400 sec

These details can always be found (for every links too) here: http://swle.yarold.eu/links_list.php#l425

greenfish 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:00 am   

Yarold wrote:
Quote:
did the number of credits used when somebody clicks on them in dynasty get changed with these links? It seems like it is now using about 3 credits per click.

Clicks that come from main or history or dynasty are worth same amount of credits
(they were worth less when clicked on dynasty pages some years ago).

Credits: 10
Limit: 1
Timer: 86400 sec

These details can always be found (for every links too) here: http://swle.yarold.eu/links_list.php#l425

So each time someone clicks on a PhantasyRPG link in Dynasty, Main, Or History it costs me 10 credits? Ouch. Why so much? Almost EVERYTHING else on the the link you provided is only 1 credit. Why is this one 10 times more?

purplemkayel 
Gamer Legend

Helped: 1
Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:35 am   

Because everyone can only click on 1 PhantasyRPG link every day. So if I click on your link, I won't be able to click on anyone else's PhantasyRPG link for 24hrs, although that doesn't stop someone with a PhantasyRPG link clicking mine.

PS. Waves to greenfish :D

greenfish 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:31 am   

Hi Purple :) <waves>

It still doesn't seem equitable to me. There are 392 members in my alliance. If each one clicks on my dragon cave link then that costs me 392 credits. If those same people clicked on my PhantasyRPG link it would be 3,920 credits! That doesn't seem right no matter how you cut it. There are only 2 others on the list that Yarold linked to that are more than one credit and neither of those are ten credits. It is not even close.

My link is no longer displaying for PhantasyRPG in dynasty and probably never will be up again due to this what I would call discrimination.

I'm done venting. I don't get it. I don't agree but I am moving on.... It is not worth getting more upset about.

thepossum1 
Gamer God

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:42 am   

Hi greenfish :) Don't blame you for being tweaked about the credit drain.

I, for one, am not clicking ANY PhantasyRPG links till the game changes things. It's not an equitable situation for those playing the game. Only 1 person per day can get leveled up? That's crazy!

radio-ratio 
Gamer

Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:46 am   

I submitted a piece of feedback to the staff of PhantasyRPG. I hope they'll listen, for the sake of my clicks! :neutral: But then, "fame links" are a rather tiny portion of the game. People don't "level up" from them, it's more like a competition and a way to get referrals.

Quote:

Type: Feedback
To: Administrators

This is a problem with the way the Fame Links are set up.

Currently, you can only click one PhantasyRPG fame link per 24 hours, even if you are clicking the link of a different person! This means that it is impossible to give multiple people one fame each in a single day.

For example: If you click the link of "Bob" and give him one fame, you cannot visit the fame link of "Jill" and give her one fame as well in the same day.

This is a problem in several ways:

1) You have many friends who play PhantasyRPG, and you agree to click on each of their fame links once per day, both to support eachother's characters, and to build community. But this is impossible because after you click one person's link, you cannot click the link of anyone else.

2) On link exchange sites, places where people click links of other people and visit their game account in order for others to click their link and see new games or collect points, links to PhantasyRPG will not be clicked very often because you can only visit one per day! That means that if 5 people show off their PhantasyRPG link on such a site, only one of those people can be clicked, placing everyone at a disadvantage in fame contests and etc.

3) If PhantasyRPG is the subject of a topic on a web forum, and one person shows off their fame link ("Hey! Look at my level 300 Moon Walker!") nobody else can show off their character if everyone else looked at the Moon Walker link... "Hey! Look at my Level 125 Angel Knight! Oh wait, you can't because you already looked at that other guy."

Because of these problems, I suggest making it so that:

1) You can visit more then one fame link in a 24 hour period.
2) However, you can't visit the fame link of the same person more then once *in a 24 hour period*.

These simple changes would solve the aforementioned problems, and they wouldn't cause any problems in turn.

Thank you for reading,
Ayava (username)

EDIT:
Sorry for the necromancy, but there really is no better place to put this, and my post is constructive enough.

greenfish 
Gamer

Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:18 am   

Thanks for trying radio-ratio. We shall see.

Reply to topic