SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Split topic
Ella 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:04 pm   Re: UPDATE: Dynasty moderators user groups

Metalteo wrote:

I've add most of the current mods already to your groups, but I could have missed someone. Sorry if that happened, but you can add it yourself now.

If there's any confusion or questions, feel free to ask them here.

Meanwhile more dyns have got their own space.
I guess i am missing something (as usual) but i think i can not add myself as Mod.
Would you add me as Mod. of Net Freaks ?

Tsai 
Gamer God

Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:39 pm   

More dyns got their own space, but as far as I can see Net Freaks is unfortunately not one of them yet. And as long as you don't have your own forum section/space, you can't have mods for Net Freaks either.

I do not know exactly what the requirements are to get your own forum section, but it probably has something to do with the size of your dynasty and how active you are as dynasty.

As soon as you get your own forum section/space, the emperor of Net Freaks becomes automatically the Net Freaks group moderator and he/she can add additional mods for Net Freaks.

So first try to qualify your dynasty for your own forum section and after that you can ask your emperor to become mod.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:39 pm   Re: UPDATE: Dynasty moderators user groups

Ella wrote:
Metalteo wrote:

I've add most of the current mods already to your groups, but I could have missed someone. Sorry if that happened, but you can add it yourself now.

If there's any confusion or questions, feel free to ask them here.

Meanwhile more dyns have got their own space.
I guess i am missing something (as usual) but i think i can not add myself as Mod.
Would you add me as Mod. of Net Freaks ?

There's no user group for Net Freaks, because there's no forums for your dynasty.

You dynasty needs to grow first.

filmore 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:38 pm   

Grow in size you mean??

What size do you have to have for getting your own forum?

NET FREAKS is top clicker dynasty, hard working members they have and I'm honoured to have them as an ally!!

I wish you luck Ella with having your forum!!

Ella 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:20 pm   

Quote:
There's no user group for Net Freaks, because there's no forums for your dynasty.

I told you i missed something. We do have space but are not a user group. We are halfway though....a sticky post on a sub-forum :mrgreen:

And thank you Tsai and Filmore .

:smile: :smile: :smile:

filmore 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:48 pm   

As Mini Ming has 19 members and have an own forum.. the question I asked is answered :)

GO Ella!!

EDITED:

Make that 18 (Untouchables & La casa)

Tsai 
Gamer God

Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:22 pm   

filmore wrote:
the question I asked is answered

Not necessarily, since Mini Ming as well as The Untouchables as well as La CaSa De MaMaSiTa have had more members as they have now.
To answer your question you should take the amount of members they had when getting their own forum section and not the amount of members they have now :wink:

filmore 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:38 pm   

Tsai wrote:
filmore wrote:
the question I asked is answered

Not necessarily, since Mini Ming as well as The Untouchables as well as La CaSa De MaMaSiTa have had more members as they have now.
To answer your question you should take the amount of members they had when getting their own forum section and not the amount of members they have now :wink:

So if I understand you well.. you HAVE to have a certain amount of members at a certain point to get your own forum,.. what happens after that is not important?

I'm looking forward to Metalteo's response.. how confusing this may get

;)

Kronia 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:13 am   

I think that another factor in getting your own forum is how many posts your dynasty creates in the shared forums. For example, a dynasty of 20 members that is running lots of contests out of the forums is more likely to get its own subforum than a dynasty of 20 members that only has 1-2 active threads in the shared forum. But I could be wrong, I'm not an admin and am just making a guess based on my observations

Reply to topic