SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
VACATION FOR ALL
minh-phuoc 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:39 pm   VACATION FOR ALL

Hi all,

I'm worried about this: I think most part of members in Yarold are from countries that celebrate Christmas and New Year, everyone should be very busy at that time and no time for clicking. What happen when we come back and click again? Dyn ave drop, members ave drop, credits are negative... what all dynasties tried to build should hurt a lot after these days.
I wonder if admins can set the vacation for everyone (for example 2 days for Christmas and 2 days for New Years at least) and in these days the ave are frozen, no moving up and no drop too.
And it should be even nicer if there wont be neg. credit members in Yarold after vacation (for short time), that will motive people to click more I think.
We are here on Yarold days and nights to click like mad even at weekend, maybe during the holidays is better to have some time for us, not for links.

Thanks for reading and hope to know your opinions also.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...

Cheryl 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:01 pm   Re: VACATION FOR ALL

minh-phuoc wrote:
Hi all,

I'm worried about this: I think most part of members in Yarold are from countries that celebrate Christmas and New Year, everyone should be very busy at that time and no time for clicking. What happen when we come back and click again? Dyn ave drop, members ave drop, credits are negative... what all dynasties tried to build should hurt a lot after these days.
I wonder if admins can set the vacation for everyone (for example 2 days for Christmas and 2 days for New Years at least) and in these days the ave are frozen, no moving up and no drop too.
And it should be even nicer if there wont be neg. credit members in Yarold after vacation (for short time), that will motive people to click more I think.
We are here on Yarold days and nights to click like mad even at weekend, maybe during the holidays is better to have some time for us, not for links.

I like the idea of freezing things for two days for each as that should cover the actual holiday in all countries. I know, for me.....it is afternoon, but it is the morning of the next day for some. It would be an awesome gift to not have to worry about our clicking being counted against us during the Holidays. I think it is a good idea Minh!

jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:12 pm   Re: VACATION FOR ALL

minh-phuoc wrote:
Hi all,

Well, I think so, and hopefully also Admin!

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:13 pm   

This is a brilliant idea! :!:

maybe a poll? hint hint

dorville 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:31 pm   

Well, at first I had very mixed feeling, but now I vote for it. It would be nice not to worry about my credits for 2 days and to spend time with family and friends.

engelina 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:43 pm   

yes, a very good idea. it would be nice to be able to just not have to worry about yarolds, credits, etc.

so, i am all for it.

No rules, although for our allies i ask to please show a link in dynasty.

Gail 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:58 pm   

Very good idea, Minh! We all work hard for our averages and don't want to lose them!

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another. ~Luciano de Crescenzo

Sejjas 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:14 pm   Re: VACATION FOR ALL

minh-phuoc wrote:
Hi all,

THIS IS THE BEST IDEA OF WORLD!!!!

trollfjord 
n00b

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:15 pm   

I support and vote for this idea :smile: I t would be really nice to have more time for friends and family during Christmass time and New Year.

jeeeeejjjjj Minh :smile:

pinestka81 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:20 pm   

You have my vote also, need some extra free time for my Family, especially during holiday season :) :):):)

zvonimir 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:24 pm   

Good idea and for me.I hope it will be your idea of realise.
Thank you Minh!!

jkcove08 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:09 pm   

Wonerful, Wonerful, Wonderful!!!!! I love this site but will not be here to click much during Christmas.... Jenn

slatown 
Gamer Deity

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:09 pm   

great idea!! :grin:

azvojda 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:47 pm   

Count me in!

Zaecus 
Gamer Deity

Helped: 1
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:55 pm   

I have no desire to "buck the trend." Many people would be grateful for such a thing and find it useful, and I would be glad to support this for them even if it would not affect me.

laborca 
Gamer

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:02 am   

great idea, i agree with minh-phuoc :idea:

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:33 am   

If we've to freeze everything, no avg drop, no credits lose, no negatives. We would have to take down the whole site.

But that wouldn't be a problem, since all our games go on holiday too.

scarlete 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:39 am   

I love this idea, though I gotta tell ya, my holidays extend over all of these days and then some since we're Jewish, but I'm good with the days on "vacation" that we get. (:

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:13 am   

Not a good idea at all. If it was to be implemented, then other holidays could/should be asked for as well. Remember its a link exchange not an average game?

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Schneeschaf 
Gamer

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:45 am   

I was also really worried about this. I'll be out of town for a couple days around Christmas (not sure what days though; i actually celebrate solstice, but my parents celebrate Christmas so i'll go to see them sometime around that time, if not Christmas day). I was afraid i'd be the only one not active here and everyone would hate me, lol. Good to know others are thinking about this too. I guess i support it, but as long as everyone just understands we can't all be active during that time, that's good enough.

I'll be sure to only have one link and only show it to the dynasty so hopefully i won't get negative credits. I wish i was VIP so i could hide it from history too though. It's stupid that i can't do it now just because i'm not VIP. :roll:

Reply to topic