Closed by: Metalteo
Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:34 am
Please read this
nhhk 
Gamer God

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:29 am   Please read this

Hi, It's me nhhk.

I just saw the topic today: http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5115

And this Scared me. Precious Heart we all Respect you as you are but maybe you have to respect us too like Marga ( Ferrari ) said

You are totaly Disrespect the members here and when you use words like hell I think something must be wrong.

When DemonicJ locked the topic I just have to say something and started a new one.

I see you have a personally problem with Jassej. But I really not see the problem. Members must go to the dynasty they will!

And do you really think Anger does it bether? do you think you will be much more Respected of that?

And if it is someone who appoints a particularly stupid and hell Yarold's member right now must it be you.

Remember it was 3 of the Biggest and most succesfull emperors who talked to you. And they know alot of Yarold's. Right therefore they are so BIG and Succesful Emperors! They just wanna help you! you have still alot to learn about Yarold's!

I haven't made this topic for criticize you but for help you. I hope you insert that anger does it only more bad for everyone.

So please think over it to you understand it.

I have too get criticize and I understand I can be and have been very annoying. I have sure be a hell member before. I am so stupid :roll: and not learn fast. Like someone knows :roll: So I understand your anger self that I am just 12 years. But Try learn of it anyway how much time.

And to every member of proud Yarold's: Please if you have a problem don't let it go over they other.

AND: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! :wink:

engelina 
Gamer God

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:14 am   

respect for others can get you quite far.

line any dynasty, mine to have members join, but also leave, and for varios reasons. not something to get angry about. i wish then good luck, no matter what the reason for leaving is. sometimes real live is interfering. sometimes they go and join another dynasty.

i always say, treat others like you would want to be treated. it is why i try and be fair. i would want to be treated fair myself, too. its why i wish people good luck with what they want to do, no matter why they leave.

No rules, although for our allies i ask to please show a link in dynasty.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:34 am   

When a mod locks a topic, it means the discussion ends there.

You don't not start a new topic to continue a discussion.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.