SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Closed by: DemonicJ
Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:43 am
Why Hell Peoples Are In Yarold ?
PreciouS HearT 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:05 am   Why Hell Peoples Are In Yarold ?

There was 2 stupid ( Emperor ) person to hunt good clickers from other Dynasty. I had have to break with them. Now another Dynasty starting same thing. And that is MMC UBC.

I thought, MMC UBC is a good Dynasty. But, i was wrong with my thinking. Two person joined us before some days. They were doing great for clicking and active. One of them left us for personal problem, and one of them hired by MMC UBC.

Jassej, i will ask you, why your Dynasty hunting good clickers from other Dynasty ? One of your member offered my best ( new ) clickers, not all of them accepted, but one person ( Suze ) joined your Dynasty.

If you really a good person, Hunt people from other site, from another place, don't do this stupid work by hunting a good clicker from another Dynasty.

It is not your performance. It is a bad game. You are successful by hunting, but successful by bad way.

I had a post in Suggestion section to inactive mail option for other Dynasty to members. Mail is a good option if we use it for other Emperors and Kompaku. But, it is a bad option for members from other Dynasty.

Some people - said - i am wrong. But, that same thing happening again with my Dynasty. Who did it before, they are stopped now. But, MMC UBC starting this now.

I am not sad, if our ( good clickers ) members left us, cause, they wasn't our friend and wasn't a good wisher for Pet Lovers Dynasty. But, sad to see, there are some stupid and hell people in Yarold site.

Cheryl 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:19 am   

I am sad to see how angry you are. That much anger inside of you is not healthy. Even if you disagree with someone, it is not ok to attack people and to disrespect them. You will get a point across much better if it is said in a different tone. I know I am not a moderator here, but I have seen several posts here (not just from you) and I felt I needed to say something. This is one of the main reasons I named my dynasty Respect.......it is lost to alot of people in this world. If we treated each other as we want to be treated (even if you feel you were genuinely wronged) life would be so much better! I am not commenting on this any farther, other than to say people tend to listen more when they are talked to kindly.

I pray your day goes better soon and you find out what really is at the root of the anger.

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:03 am   

Cheryl wrote:
I am sad to see how angry you are. That much anger inside of you is not healthy. Even if you disagree with someone, it is not ok to attack people and to disrespect them. You will get a point across much better if it is said in a different tone. I know I am not a moderator here, but I have seen several posts here (not just from you) and I felt I needed to say something. This is one of the main reasons I named my dynasty Respect.......it is lost to alot of people in this world. If we treated each other as we want to be treated (even if you feel you were genuinely wronged) life would be so much better! I am not commenting on this any farther, other than to say people tend to listen more when they are talked to kindly.

I pray your day goes better soon and you find out what really is at the root of the anger.

I totaly agree with cheryl, you disrespect people over and over again, metalteo say it to you also few times http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/v...p?p=30431#30431
please think before you post such hurting things, :!: :!: we respect you , maybe you can respect us as well :!: :!:

minh-phuoc 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:00 am   

Keep calm...
Being angry doesnt solve anything.
I know your feeling when you lose good clickers, but if your members dont want to stay at your dyn, they will leave even if he receive invitation from another dyn or not. And limit mails to another dyn is not a good idea. We are here to exchange visits, we have friends not only in our own dyn but from another dyn also.
If you have personal problem with someone, you can send mail to them. Everyone has own problem, just they speak it out or not.
Take easy, be happy, it's just a game.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:43 am   

Your post from another thread

PreciouS HearT wrote:
[b]I am sorry for breaking the rules of the forum and I will keep it nice from now on.

Admin, you know, we are human. Sometimes we can't control us for something.

Anyway, i wont mention anything now.

And i don't need post here anymore. Me and my other friends are happy with me in another world. Where we have peace and fun like Heaven.

Thanks for everything.

Yet here you are being rude & calling someone stupid. Thread locked [/b]

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.