SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
ability to accept automatically
malbus 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:33 pm   

Metalteo wrote:
I don't see how hopping dynasties is going to benefit users dynasty clicks count, when all dynasty clicks for the day are set to zero when you leave a dynasty.

It's always been this way tp prevent the dynasty hopping you're afraid off.

I don't mean their dynasty click count, I mean their personal click count which counts as their personal credits.

If I'm wrong and mis-understood that the personal click count wouldn't be reset from the clicks made on the dynasty page, I apologize but from what I've seen from a few jumpers in Yarold's so far, the personal click count (credits) doesn't seem to be reset. If you click 300 links on a dynasty page, the person retains those 300 credits on his personal cedits when he leaves a dynasty. Only the dynasty count is reset when the person joins another dynasty, not the personal credits obtained.

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:44 pm   

malbus wrote:
Metalteo wrote:
I don't see how hopping dynasties is going to benefit users dynasty clicks count, when all dynasty clicks for the day are set to zero when you leave a dynasty.

I don't mean their dynasty click count, I mean their personal click count which counts as their personal credits.

If I'm wrong and mis-understood that the personal click count wouldn't be reset from the clicks made on the dynasty page, I apologize but from what I've seen from a few jumpers in Yarold's so far, the personal click count (credits) doesn't seem to be reset. If you click 300 links on a dynasty page, the person retains those 300 credits on his personal cedits when he leaves a dynasty. Only the dynasty count is reset when the person joins another dynasty, not the personal credits obtained.

the jumpers don't care there clicks, they only want click links for credits.
They don't care all dynasty clicks for the day are set to zero.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:08 pm   

Ferrari wrote:
malbus wrote:
Metalteo wrote:

the jumpers don't care there clicks, they only want click links for credits.
They don't care all dynasty clicks for the day are set to zero.

Ofcourse they want to click for credits. Have you forgotten this still a link exchange.

They show their links and it's being clicked all the time by all these VIPs in dynasties and hidden link in history.
They lose their credits and have no chance to earn them back, unless they join a dynasty.
Most them are being kicked from it anyway.

TiddaMouse 
Gamer Legend

Helped: 1
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:24 pm   

Hmm... I think this topic has taken a bit of a step off track... *sets it back* Somebody suggested that this could be an optional setting. If it is optional, those who do not want to use it do not have to and those who do want to use it can. This particular suggestion is one of those small 'tools' that not everyone will use but those who do will be better off for it. There will be dynasty hoppers with or without an auto join option.

I personally, will not use it. but I completely understand why these smaller Dynasty who do not have 'round-the-clock coverage for joiners would like to use it.

Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:34 pm   

General suggestions guide
1. Describe how you feature should work (briefly) found

* after geting more possitive responses (than negative ones) add:

2. How it should work (not briefly) not found
3. describe where it should be located not found
4. how it should looknot found
5. avoid chit chat

nhhk 
Gamer God

Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:06 pm   

much discuss about my suggestion :D

DashaBlade 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:50 am   

Yarold wrote:
2. How it should work (not briefly) not found
3. describe where it should be located not found
4. how it should looknot found

2. Emperors and kampaku of a dynasty have an option to accept joining members automatically. The emperor/kampaku would check a box that says "Automatically accept new members?" if they wish to use this option.

3. The most obvious place to put it would be on the dynasty control panel page, or whatever it's called - the page where you can see a list of members, promote/demote, accept alliances, etc.

4. I think a simple box that can be checked, like the ones found in our profiles for showing/not showing links, would be fine. If you want to get fancy with it, it could also be a box with "auto-accept if dynasty population is less than ___." with another box for the emperor/kampaku to put in their own limit, much like the box that VIPs have for setting a certain amount of clicks to a link in their profiles.

-----

And on the same note, I think it'd also be nice, if the "auto-accept at #" option is added, if there could also be an "auto-decline at #" for people who want to limit their dynasty to a certain number of members, aren't accepting new members at the time, and so on.

Reply to topic