SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Kronia's Kontest 2
Kronia 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:20 am   Kronia's Kontest 2

Kronia's Kontest 2 does not have a theme. It is simply this: if you can raise your average to the number which I have set for you as a goal, you will win a big payout. The deadline for raising your average to this number is 07:00 server-time (reset) on Saturday, 22 November 2008. (note: this is Friday night's reset for those of us in the USA)

Jassej: Your goal is to raise your average to 650. If you meet this goal, your payout will be 1500 credits.

Zvonimir: Your goal is to raise your average to 705. If you meet this goal, your payout will be 1500 credits.

Bailey: Your goal is to raise your average to 700. If you meet this goal, your payout will be 2000 credits.

Krzoland: Your goal is to raise your average to 710. If you meet this goal, your payout will be 1500 credits.

Jane2002, Zoran33: Your goal is to raise your average to 630. If you meet this goal, your payout will be 2500 credits.

Ziki-stefi4e, mikey: Your goal is to raise your average to 625. If you meet this goal, your payout will be 2500 credits.

dreamsattown, Footballer, dubrava, Aliminx, scarlete, satcomunidad, shumadija: Your goal is to raise your average to 600. If you meet this goal, your payout will be 2000 credits. Many of you have been at this level before! You should be able to do it again

draggana, Markofaca, nejc, MasterLs : Your goal is to raise your average to 570. If you meet this goal, your payout will be 1500 credits.

shadowlugia, perumoviles, deejay_, Gunnar: Your goal is to raise your average to 475. If you meet this goal, your payout will be credits.

Michael472: Your goal is to raise your average to 400. If you meet this goal, your payout will be 350 credits.

***RULE CHANGE!!!*** If you meet your goal EARLY, you will receive a bonus of 500 credits. If you accomplish this, you must send me a mail to alert me, because I will not be checking for it. If you meet your goal early, but then fall back below your goal by the time Kronia's Kontest 2 ends, you will receive only the early-finishing bonus, not the full payout + early finishing bonus.

Note #1: Winners will be receive the KK2 medal which they can put in their shortnotes to show everyone that they won! The people who won KK1 should have the medal in their shortnotes already. Try to collect as many as you can!

Note #2: This contest is going to be expensive for me. Any donations to help me run this contest will be greatly appreciated. If I receive enough donations, I will increase the payouts!! If it turns out that I do not need your donation to finish the contest, it will be refunded.

--Kronia

Reply to topic