SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Kronia's Kontest 1
Kronia 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:34 am   Kronia's Kontest 1

Kronia's Kontest does not have a theme. It is simply this: if you can raise your average to the number which I have set for you as a goal, you will win a big payout. The deadline for raising your average to this number is 07:00 server-time (reset) on Saturday, 15 November 2008. (note: this is Friday night's reset for those of us in the USA)

Krzoland: Your goal is to raise your average to 715. If you meet this goal, your payout will be 1500 credits.

Ziki-stefi4e, Zoran33: Your goal is to raise your average to 655. If you meet this goal, your payout will be 2500 credits.

Jane2002, satcomunidad: Your goal is to raise your average to 650. If you meet this goal, your payout will be 2500 credits.

mikey, nejc: Your goal is to raise your average to 630. If you meet this goal, your payout will be 2000 credits.

dreamsattown, Footballer, Aliminx, jcove08, scarlete, tatatam, Jeroen: Your goal is to raise your average to 610. If you meet this goal, your payout will be 1500 credits. Many of you have been at this level before! You should be able to do it again

draggana, dubrava, shumadija, Markofaca: Your goal is to raise your average to 575. If you meet this goal, your payout will be 1000 credits.

MasterLs: Your goal is to raise your average to 525. If you meet this goal, your payout will be 500 credits.

Gunnar, shadowlugia: Your goal is to raise your average to 425. If you meet this goal, your payout will be 350 credits.

Deejay_: Your goal is to raise your average to 375. If you meet this goal, your payout will be 350 credits.

Michael472: Your goal is to raise your average to 300. If you meet this goal, your payout will be 350 credits.

***Special Rule*** If you meet your goal EARLY, you will receive a bonus of 500 credits. If you accomplish this, you must send me a mail to alert me, because I will not be checking for it. To receive the bonus, your average must still be higher than your goal by Friday (i.e. you will not receive the bonus if you meet your goal early but then drop below your goal by the time Kronia's Kontest ends).

Note #1: I know that these goals will be difficult to meet for the people at the top. If I set your goal above 600, there will be a compensation prize as long as you tried your best.

Note #2: If almost no one achieves their goal, I will extend the deadline past Friday.

Note #3: This contest is going to be expensive for me. Any donations to help me run this contest will be greatly appreciated. If I receive enough donations, I will increase the payouts!! If it turns out that I do not need your donation to finish the contest, it will be refunded. Edit: Thanks to Zvonimir, the payouts have been increased for many of the groups! Edit #2: Thanks to Jassej, the payouts have been increased again!

That's it, everyone! Work hard, have fun, and let's become #1!

--Kronia

[ Added: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:04 am ]
These goals are based on the fact that showing up for 2-3 happy times usually gets me about 720 clicks. As I mentioned earlier, if no one reaches their goals I will extend the deadline past Saturday (friday night USA-time).
Last edited by Kronia on Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:19 am; edited 11 times in total  

MarkoFaca 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:08 am   

Me, me, me, what about me, me, meeee :D I want to compete also!

zvonimir 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:10 pm   

Wow. And that's excellent.Kronia congratulations to you on a well-thought-out kontestu.I'm fascinated by this.
I give the credit for the 2000 sponsorship.

MarkoFaca was outside a one day because he had private .Please put him in the contest.

Kronia 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:36 pm   

OK Markofaca, you are in the same group as draggana, dubrava, and shumadija.

Thanks to Zvonimir, the payouts have increased!

nejc 
n00b

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:16 pm   

:neutral: :smile: :grin: :mrgreen:

jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:14 pm   

This is really great contest :grin:
'm Here as a sponsor with 2000 credits.

jane2002 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:33 pm   

uf, I get my ave 600 to early :roll:
I can`t get 2-3 time happy hour. I`m at work :( But I`m clicking as much I can ;)
Great Kontest anyway :mrgreen:

Kronia 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:14 pm   

Oftentimes I see you get 700 clicks, Jane2002, so I think you can do it! Good luck!

Thanks to Jassej, the payouts have been increased yet again!

Sejjas 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:36 pm   

Now, I must click like a freak XD

Sejjas 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:42 pm   

I have another question now is what if I like the ave targeted by the group reach over me :?:
Did I then get both credit shares :?: :?: :?:

Kronia 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:47 pm   

If you are able to make it to 575, yes, you will receive 500 + 1000 credits. Plus, if you make it to 575 by Friday, it is also likely that your average will be 525 by Thursday, which would mean you would get an additional 500 credit bonus for being early. But remember, if you want the bonus for meeting your goal early, you must mail me to notify me of that fact, because I am not going to be checking for it. Good luck!

Here is summary for MasterLs. These are the categories that you might end up in:

1. avg > 525 on Saturday: 500 credits (this is your original goal)
2. avg < 525 on Friday, but avg > 575 on Saturday: 1500 credits (this is meeting two goals, but without an early-finishing bonus for finishing either goal early)
3. 525 < avg <575 by Friday, avg > 575 on Saturday: 2000 credits (this is meeting two goals, with a bonus for finishing the original goal early)
4. avg > 575 by Friday: 2500 credits (this is meeting two goals, with two bonuses for finishing both goals early)
5. avg > 610...unlikely. But you would get a really really big payout for this due to 3 payouts + early bonuses, it would be over 3000 credits.
Last edited by Kronia on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total  

jane2002 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:59 pm   

thanx Kronia for your confidence ;)
yap, I`ll try :mrgreen:

Kronia 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:05 pm   

since you are in one of the hardest groups, jane2002, you will get a compensation prize at the very least :) Try to raise your average as much as you can

[ Added: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:04 am ]
You all are probably going to have to click 700+ every day until the contest ends to meet these goals, because that is how I designed the contest. Be sure to be online during 2-3 happy times, and remember to show extra links so that we can work together as a team to all get more clicks!

jkcove08 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:45 pm   

Well, I just figured my averages and if I dont sleep much and click the 740 every day like I did yesterday I will just reach 610 at reset on Saturday.... I might be a witch over the weekend but I think I can do this..lol The hardest thing right now is figuring out the happy hours.....MMC Mob started 4 times a day but I have noticed that not many dynasties go by this. Then you also have Valenth that is off right now so people dont want to waste clicks by showing those links. I know I really dont. Only time will tell..lol Let the clicking continue!!!!!! Jenn

Kronia 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:20 pm   

Yes I think everyone should be able to do it. Happy times are 00:00/24:00, 06:00-07:00, 12:00, and 18:00. I think the best ones to be at are from 6:00-7:00 and at 18:00, but maybe it is different for other people. There are already some people who are close to meeting their goals and are looking probable to receive the early-bonus, as long as they do not slip back under their goal by Saturday. Good luck everybody! You probably can't have any bad days and still meet these goals, so try your best!

MarkoFaca 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:34 am   

About happy times: at midnight I think that one is the best, at 6am I'm sleeping but people tells me that one is also good one. And Happy times at noon and at 6pm...? Well, a few links to click... :(

Kronia 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:22 am   

A lot of people are on their way to meeting their goals!

[ Added: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:19 pm ]
If you do not meet your goal, you will get the same goal at a lower payout for the next contest.

jane2002 
Gamer

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:45 pm   

Thanxs Kronia for consolation prize :grin:

Reply to topic