SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Account banned
pwnedj00 
n00b

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:11 pm   Account banned

My account got banned because I added a link to my 1st account and then I added another link it, but then it wouldn't activate so I made another account and put the link on that but then I got banned? I didn't see the "No making another account" rule, sorry. Could you please remove the link on Roflpwnedjoo because I would like to use it in my main account.

I apologize for disobeying any of the rules, very sorry, so please please please remove the link. Thanks
Last edited by pwnedj00 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:16 am; edited 5 times in total  

groover 
n00b

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:48 am   

My account was banned 2fast 30101991 i want to take back that links please i really need that link...can you unnbanned and i will take that link or please delete account///do somethin///i'm realy sory about that i do but i realy realy need that link!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

tops 
n00b

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:28 pm   acount tops banned, too

hello, please, please unban my account.
I tried to create an account for my brother on the same computer. and both accounts were banned. So I guess this is against the rule "only one account per person", because it in fact means: one account per IP/Mac-address?
Or were it other reasons?

please, please help us out - I swear it was a mistake and we didn't want to act against any rule.

Kronia 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:14 am   

I think pwnedjoo made an honest mistake because on my first day I also didnt realize why the links I was adding weren't "working" (they hadn't been activated yet, but I didn't understand that, because it was my first day) so I thought about trying again on a different account...luckily I didn't but it makes sense that someone who doesn't understand why their link isnt activating might try on a second account

pwnedj00 
n00b

Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:42 am   

Hey, not being a pain at all.. but can I please have that link on "roflpwnedjoo" removed so I can add it to my main account? Thanks :P

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:12 am   

The link has been removed.

Do you need any other links removed from anohter of these 6!! accounts?

pwnedj00 
n00b

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:27 am   

Thank you so much :D , and btw 6 accounts?!?!? Must of been my brother, cause we kinda worked together on this, he must of made those accounts. I do apologize for it, sorry. Thanks again

Reply to topic