SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Leaving Yarold
PreciouS HearT 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:29 pm   Leaving Yarold

This is me. PreciouS HearT. Real name is Noyon. And it means - innocent eye.

Some people called - Jealous or Narrow heart. lol Cause i don't like that girl, who like more male friends. And who like some enjoy in bad way. And send mail or pm to males badly. My culture has some people like this. But, it is not my nature.

Anyway, i think, it is 2 months over i came here. And now i am leaving Yarold forever. There are some sad and odd reasons to leave.

I know there are a lots of link exchange site. And i am using 6 site for my MMC and other links. But swear of ALLAH / LORD / GOD, i loved Yarold. And always i was here when my PC were connected with net.

Anyway, when i came here, some one pmed me, and asked me to join her Dynasty. I had no idea about Dynasty or anything about Yarold. But, i joined TD, and i got some one there, GRANDPA, who helped me a lot. And i am pleased to him forever. There are so many good and sad story in Yarold. I never discussed about those with any one.

When i registered here in yarold forum, i got a pm from a female. And i asked her to stop it. But, she didn't stop. Some one posted -

hello Precious, Hugs and kisses with smile

I told her by post -

Smiles are accepted and Hugs + Kisses are refused.

After this post some people got mad on me. And they removed their eye from my id. They got me wrong. When i got some pms from Ferrari, i asked her to stop PM and stop Mail in Dynasty. But, she didn't. I don't like some people who acting like a big boos. I saw, when Eurul and other good people posted some good and nice posts like a great help tips, She went there and posted something to show herself like a wise person.

I have a great and big help guide about Dynasty. I made it to post in "Ask" section for new people. But, i thought, if i post it, then she will come there and post something. And i don't like this. So i didn't.

One day i got a pm and i asked her stop. But that day she mailed me again and asked me, "you have less credits, so how you will give 5000 bonus to a Contest winner ?" I have answered her and told her, stop it. But she didn't. And there are some odd story. I wont mention them all here. I like only nice people and who like to help others for nothing.

Anyway, i have request her more times to stop follow me like a shadow and avoid me and my thread. But, when she didn't stop, i just made a post in public local forum. So that, people see and she get some shame and stop everything. But the result is - i got warning from Admin to insult or fight with members ? So, when i got harassment and annoying by a bad harasser, then where were the rule to stop this ?

A lots of people said me about 3 bad woman, who making trouble with more people. And i got trouble from two of them.

Before 2 days i reached 60000 clicks. And yesterday my status got VIP. After then i used some HTML codes in short note. Today morning when i saw, my short notes are removed, i was thinking, it happened by an Admin or Mod. Then i just used a small notes with 2 HTML codes. But after then again i saw, my short note are removed and i got an e-mail from Admin. He said - my HTML codes breaking table ? And messing up Dynasty ?

I saw in our alliance dynasty, there are 8 persons using wrong HTML and messing up. Also their big pictures and wrong HTML codes making Dynasty page so wide. I didn't complain about this. I want peace. Not fight.

There are a HTML code. And it has an option about width.

width:100%; AND width:100px;

I used width:100%; and some people using width:600px;

width:100%; will take only that place, which place made by programmer for this website. And width:600px; this will break your table. And if programmer made a space for 1 inc, it will take more then 1 inc. And then your page will be wide more. And only Admin are able to fix it by ACP.

To avoid warning from forum, i just stopped posting in forum. Now i getting warning from Dynasty lol

Yarold made rule for me only ? Not for those people who doing wrong in hidden way ?

Anyway, i want to say some thing here - today. About me and about some other people.

Yarold has some people, who are Admin and owner of some biggest Forums, yahoo hack and crack and biggest Online games site. So, they are not worried about Yarold. But, it is so sad for those people, when they getting warning. And when they see, bad people wont get a warning for same reason.

Anyway, already i got two warning from Forum and Dynasty. I wont get anymore. And wont get trouble with any other members to get more warning. And leaving this site forever.

But before leave, i want to say you all - Yarold and Bella sis are really perfect with Admin status. Cause, they wont mind to get mails from a member. And they helping people and discussing with members, if some one getting trouble. So, if you need help or urgent Discuss - do it with them.

An Admin is nothing and nothing without members. And Admins are bound to remember one thing, Quality is more better then Quantity. I know, Quality comes out from Quantity. Its true, but - not always.

Why we are here in Yarold ? To make fun, get a better place to raise our Pets and Citys, And enjoy nicely. I think, we are not here to looking / pick up some one or making some fight.

I wanted to share with you with some of my good and sad story. But, already it is a big post and wasting your time. Just i want to say - to Emperors of Dynasty. Please - don't run your Dynasty like a machine. And don't forget - you are a human. I saw, some people got kick just cause of they were in hospital or their family members were sick or die. It is not good for a human to kick people for these kind of reason.

One day i saw in a Dynasty post, some one said - her friend's mom are sick. And she wants to care that family and can't active in Dynasty. And i was wonder to read the Kompaku's post. She said, ok thanks for letting me know, but please click 300 at least. Don't know is it a Dynasty or a place to make money or get ticket for heaven.

Thanks all who reading my post. And sorry Admin, if you mind for this post.

Admin : Please, delete my Id from Forum. And remove my VIP Status. But i need some times for Dynasty. I have to care my friends of Pet Lovers. Don't know where they will join now. And one of them are busy now. And will back after 4 days. I cant say them - join that ABC Dynasty. Cause, if that Dynasty is bad, then they will make bad pray for me and think, i sent them in hell. So i have to ask them to join any Dynasty or run Pet Lovers Dynasty like a human not like a machine. So, i need some times for Dynasty.

Yarold 
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:58 pm   

Good luck

nhhk 
Gamer God

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:01 pm   

good luck precious.

WISH YOU EVERYTHING GOOD!

Dannic2002 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:13 pm   

I personally wish you all the best in life, and take care of your self.

Things have got out of control in regards to politics, and sometimes the dynasties need to stop and think about what they are doing!

Take care and I wish you well

Dan

Reply to topic