SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
What Should I Do For You ?
PreciouS HearT 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:33 pm   What Should I Do For You ?

Hello every one.
Hope you all are well and fine.

We were ally from beginner. I wont forget you and another Dynasty called DCG. But, i am not sad if any one wont stay with us. Cause, we did not show a good work to keep an alliance with us. I had 400 + ave, and i lost it, cause some good Dynasty left us, when we having a bad time. And no one said us - bye or something. But yes - Rebecca sis said me something after left us.

I gave my all credits to my Dynasty friends. I gave them all tips by mail. I am requesting them every time to do something. But, maximum of my Dynasty friends - wont listen me. So what can i do for it. I dont like to be rude.

And five days my profile were showing 10 links in Dynasty. So that our alliance wont left us. Cause, i am showing my 10 links for my 10 other friends of my Dynasty.

Anyway - I am not sad - you left us. But, i will remember you all the time, until i left this site.
================================================================

I saw a lots of times, maximum users of this Dynasty using 3 links, which links are strangers to me. I have no idea about those links.

My net speed is great. So, i can give you a real click. But, to be honest, i do it for only dynasty links. If i click a link from our Dynasty or our allys then i do it. I like to give them a real click.

I click all view for dragon ( Eggys and hatchlings ) I feed all Valenth pets. Like that i do it for dynasty links.

But, i dont know, what should i do for your links.
Like :
Gangsta time
Thunder Arena
Secret link

I saw maximum users from this dynasty using these 3 links. But, i dont know, how can i give you a real click. I am not sure, are they hat link ? I think so, but also dont know, what should i do.

So, you can help me to tell about this. Or leave it to avoid :)

Thanks every one.

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:54 pm   

I thought you can find here all the links and explaining?

http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3678

PreciouS HearT 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:50 pm   

I know them all. And i have a copy too.

but, i am asking about another 3 links. But - thank you for try.

rikiki 
Gamer God

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:28 pm   

Ehhh? Just now my post didn't get sent. Oh well... it's short so I'll type again.

Gangsta time should be the same link as Gagstercity I think, not sure about this.

Thunder Arena - You have to wait until the screen changes. No need to input anything.

Secret link - Haven't seen this.

mrpoey 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:13 pm   

I have noticed the leaders shuffling around allies; I assume trying to find the best ones with not very many hiddens or negatives.. (to maximize clicks w/ the 350 cap)

It is quite possible we would be allied again.. (I can't read the minds of Bella and Metalteo) so we'l see what happens. I would advise trying to cut down on hiddens / -1's, I know everyone has them well almost.. and we have them too, but anyways just my 2 cents :P

PreciouS HearT 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:19 pm   

rikiki wrote:
Ehhh? Just now my post didn't get sent. Oh well... it's short so I'll type again.

Gangsta time should be the same link as Gagstercity I think, not sure about this.

Thunder Arena - You have to wait until the screen changes. No need to input anything.

Secret link - Haven't seen this.

No Riki sis, you are wrong :) Gangsta time ans city are not same :) City need click at Doorgaan. But, time is different. It is asking your id and pass.

And, yes i am waiting til thunder page changing. But, it says - done. Only this action ? Nothing have to do ?

And, i am getting more or less 150 links a day like, secret link. It says,
You are clicking, rikiki's secret link

Not your name, i used your name lol

It says, You are clicking, boss's secret link

And then done.

rikiki 
Gamer God

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:36 am   

A lot of links have this line "You have click name's secret link" so I'm not sure which one are you talking about. I'll see if there's any link called "Secret Link"

Ok I know about Gangstatime.be now(didn't see it yesterday). It is a referral link meaning they only get something when people register the game through their link. So there's nothing to do unless you want to register.

And yes, you only have to wait for Thunder Arena, nothing else.

Reply to topic